Review of JennyJoseph

pal=paypal@jennyjoseph.com

johanng6
2/12/19

Hello,

I have ordered 3 girl dresses for my wedding almost a month ago. The payment has been approved the day after my purchase, the money left my bank account too... And since: nothing! Nothing has been shipped, I have emailed 5 times and no response. I have now requested my money back... And still nothing.

I am not sure what I will do next but I highly recommend to avoid this website at all cost.

I am VERY disappointed and upset.
Johann

vickiv18
4/4/17

PURCHASED A WEDDING DRESS PAID EXTRA TO RECEIVE IT SOONER. IT SHOWED UP WEEKS AFTER AND WAS NOTHING LIKE THE ONLINE PHOTO!!!
NO WAY TO GET A HOLD OF THEM EXCEPT EMAIL IN WHICH THEY DONT RESPOND!!! NO I AM OUT THE MONEY, HAVE TO GET ANOTHER DRESS!!!

jezabellef
8/3/13

At first when my dress arrived, I was thrilled. The colour was beautiful and it arrived to my house very quickly. However, upon closer inspection, the lining was not sewn in properly and hung past the hem, and the pleats in the skirt were not only improperly attached, but the stitching was coming undone on some of them. It was also too big and so I had to take it to be altered, and that's when I found out why the bodice was so bulky - it was originally teo dresses that had been put together to make mine, and the excess was not trimmed away - it was hacked at and there was way too much fabric left behind. The dress was also stitched in a contrasting colour of thread in some places. In the end, the cost of the dress and having it sewn together properly cost me twice as much as the original price of the dress. Furthermore, when I posted a less than glowing review on their website (and the dress in question), it was never posted. Only people who loved their dress had their reviews posted for everyone to see, which is disappointing since the manufacturer is lying to the customer.

All of these reasons combined are why I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.

souzanh
6/5/13

I brought a dress from this site and it fit perfectly and the color is just as I wanted it. The dress also arrived on time and fit perfectly. What I really loved was that I could order any dress with a lace-up back instead of a zipper. That just made it more fantastic. Really great site and I recommend it to everyone. Yes the dress is from china but it is really beautiful, why not?

Questions? Get answers from the JennyJoseph staff and other customers.

JennyJoseph?