Review of Jennyjerseys

Jennyjerseys reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

joshe9
11/4/13

Would not process my cc try to have me western Union the money..smh and my friend didnt get one of his jersey.

ronaldh25
10/9/13

Terrible website to do business with. I wish I did my homework before I ordered from this website.
Multiple rip off websites that I found out the use:
Jennynfljerseys.com
Jennyloopnfljerseys.com
Jennynikenfljerseys.com
They try to swindle everyone to use western union so we cannot get our money back. I say we because I was swindled. They say it is for a diacount because the get the money sooner. But that is only so you cannot fight the charge with your credit card company. Do not trust them. They have other sites floating around I just do not know all of them off hand.

soniav2
10/8/13

I am writting this review to tell people who are thinking of buying from this website to STAY AWAY!!!I ordered 12 jerseys from here and these people are the worst of the worst.First I only authorized for them to take the amount due at checkout and when I checked my credit card statement they took out more moneg from my account.When I recieved my items I recieved garbage,not to mention they will send you what they want, not what you ordered!I contacted them and they told me that for all the defective items 8 out of 14 they would send me a free item, but I would have to pay $20 shipping plus 9% fee that they charge when you order,Ridiculous!!!!Atfer a week of chatting online with these people I realized I wasnt getting anywhere with them.Once they take your money,they dont care about anything after that.Big time theifs.She has many different websites run by the same people jennyloop.com,jennnyloopnfljerseys.com,jennyloopjerseysshop.com, jennynikeshoes.com,jennynikenfljerseys.com.Buyer Beware I was scammed out of $354.00

Questions? Get answers from the Jennyjerseys staff and other customers.

Jennyjerseys?