JenniferPrinceDesigns reviews

JPDesignsCo@aol.com

1 Review From Our Community

tjr1
12/31/14

I placed an online order with this company on 5/13/14. They charged my acct on 5/15/14. I emailed and left voicemails numerous times requesting status of my order and to get a tracking number but didn't get a single response. I did get through via phone once at the end of May and the lady told me that she had just gotten out of hospital and was preparing for her wedding and had gotten behind but promised my order would be processed that following week. Being the understanding person that I am, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited another 2 weeks. I did not receive the order and continued to contact the company requesting a refund or update on my order and did not receive one response to those requests. I do not appreciate being lied to and robbed of my money so I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they too called and mailed requests to fulfil their obligation but were also ignored by Jennifer Prince Designs. I highly recommend NOT ordering from this site!

Questions? Get answers from the JenniferPrinceDesigns staff and other customers.

JenniferPrinceDesigns?