Jenna Lyn Squishies reviews

claudiab100
1/18/19

Terrible customer service. We bought multiple squishies and due to an address error the package was returned to sender. The post office confirmed the package is lost and the sender should track. Jenna Lyn refuses to help, send replacement or refund money. They are blaming the customer. I recommend using a more reputable company.

Response from Jill J., Jenna Lyn Squishies Representative
Customer admittedly entered the wrong address at checkout. We are not responsible for lost packages that are due to an error on the customer's part. If it had been the fault of Jenna Lyn, we would have gladly issued a refund or a replacement.
zoeyr6
6/27/17

This place is awesome the squashes are so slow rising you should really shop from here I personally love it

sarenam
5/8/17

I have ordered twice from them and have not had any problems. For my two orders made within a day of each other, they shipped it in the same package and refunded me the shipping cost of one of the orders at my request. Given their responsive and reasonable customer service, I will shop again with them for domestic squishies.

Questions? Get answers from the Jenna Lyn Squishies staff and other customers.

Jenna Lyn Squishies?