JCWomenShoesOutlet reviews

customervips@hotmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

samantham26
1/14/15

This website is a scam. They report selling Jimmy Choo outlet shoes, but these are obvious knock-off shoes. Before I opened the package, the smell of spray paint was horrendous. The shoes were constructed very poorly-- I couldn't tell what shoe was for what foot and there was stuff peeling from the bottom of the shoe. Secondly, they sent me the wrong size (I ordered a 37 and the number on the bottom of the shoe is 38). I immediately contacted the site as they had said they had a 7 day return policy, but no address was on the box. I got an immediate response asking for pictures. I sent pictures and they sent me an email back saying that the quality was fine and that they sent me the right size shoe. I do not know how a size 37 becomes a size 38. More than that they refused to send me an address to send the shoes back too. BUYER BEWARE. The only reason that I am giving them a 2 for shipping is because when I contacted the site about shipping, as I never got a confirmation email, they sent me a tracking number.

Questions? Get answers from the JCWomenShoesOutlet staff and other customers.

JCWomenShoesOutlet?