Review of JCPenney

2018 Customer choice award

203 reviews with 5 stars

nicolew155
6/18/18

I've purchased curtains/rods, towels, socks, blue jeans....a balaclava...a hiking hat. Loved everything! It's easy to just walk in or shop online and pick it up in the store. Really love JCPenney's!

sparkyp2
12/8/17

This is a great place to shop, good quality products and with sale prices and coupons everything is a steal would recommend to everyone

todda5
11/23/17

I purchase all of my TALL clothing here. You cannot get a better price anywhere. ALL of my size 14 shoes are purchased here. Their coupons give me the best price on shoes. Great customer service. ZERO COMPLAINTS.

amandam234
11/2/17

Quick shipping and lots to choose from at wonderful prices. Better than shopping in the store. Cant go wrong

tanyong
10/20/17

I just love the new selection clothes for women it 's has been a while since shop at the website Customer Service was great Janice was very helpful.

robertc395
10/16/17

Want to thank Jcpennys for the great customer service they provided for me great service and very prompt couldnt ask for anything more

rubym48
10/10/17

J.C. Penny's is an awesome place to shop! I bought all my kids clothes
There when they were young. The customer service is good. Their inventory of items is huge. Shop J.C.
Penny!

rebeccas187
9/14/17

I just picked up my purse which I ordered through JCPenney app. I'm in love with my purchase. Very fast shipping with a very little shipping fee. Their prices are extremely reasonable. JCPenney makes it very fun, hassle free and convenient to either shop online or in store. I am highly satisfied shopping with them!!!

kathyb143
6/5/17

I purchased so things and I was very happy with my order I usually don't order online so I thought I would try it and I liked it thank you I would rate this a 10

eleanors13
6/1/17

I ordered items on the 21st of May, it is now the 31st of May, I have called in 3 time to check on them. I was told that someone made up a packing slip, but never shipped them. I was not told we are sorry and will see that they go out right away.
I was told they would credit my account for the items. I did not want credit I wanted the items. If you make a mistake clean it up. This person should be fired. I have had an account with J C Penney since 1967.

pata36
5/8/17

I absolutely love the Adona night gowns! I have four of them! They are SO nice to sleep in. I personally would not buy anything else.

cjr10
3/23/17

I purchased wine colored ankle boots in a 5 1/2..they are the correct fit and they are classy & beautiful.

suep69
3/20/17

She was so helpful and pleasant I will be back because of her!!! Made my visit fantastic and easy! Gave me great service and went out of her way to help in anywat she could. I will make sure I find her to hlep me next time I get shoes at Jcpenney in yorktown mall in lombard illinois. Thank you again Laurie

Tip for consumers: Laurie in women's shoes is the best!!!

lorib96
3/15/17

I have always gone School shopping here. The kids just Love it here. Great Brand Names. Great Quality and Prices. I always return to shop here.

jessicah146
3/15/17

I will never understand why everyone rioted when they came out with their fair and square, no coupon pricing. One of their basic tees was "fair and square" priced at $6, but everyone insisted on having it priced at $10.99 and then waiting for it to go on sale for $6, instead of just having it cost $6 every day of the year. Silly, silly shoppers.

pattym35
2/28/17

Every year, I order several things from JCP...FROM FURNITURE TO CHRISTMAS GIFTS. I will admit deliveries have come close a couple of times when I needed something by a certain time. But overall, service is great! Rewards are great!

aishau1
2/20/17

In Little Rock, Arkansas, there exists an AMAZING worker named Kim H. who made my experience at JCPenney absolutely phenomenal. I'd been searching for a coat I fell in love with, and while it was sold out in that store, she helped me to find it online and order it so that I could have it. She even got me the best deal on it. If Kim's boss reads this, please please PLEASE give this woman a raise. She deserves it!!

susans292
2/16/17

I've purchased a couple clothing items on-line from JCP and had them sent to the local store to save some shipping charges. They let me know when the order arrived and exactly where to pick it up in the store. The sales assistant quickly retrieved the item, offered to open it for me to check the contents, and I was on my way. Their system works! Once they even let me know by email when an out-of-stock item that I had looked at was back in stock.

marvia
2/13/17

Had never been their before, but the recent black friday doorbuster sales got me crazy & running to a JCPenny outlet. Got great stuff at great prices!!!

donnah126
2/12/17

I have never had a problem with JC Penney online or in-store. They have always been professional and willing to help me find what I am looking for. The store by my home is clean, well maintained and the staff is very willing to help you anyway they are able. Highly recommend.

roseleal
1/30/17

Never have had a problem with JC Penny, either online or in store. I prefer online because there is more stock and better deals but in-store is ok, too. Just more picked over or out of stock items. I just really like JCPenny overall.

paulq5
1/20/17

They always have what I need and are always having incredible sales. Their return procedure is easy and quick

catherinen13
12/13/16

I've become somewhat addicted to shopping at jcpenney.com. They stock a large number of tall and plus sizes which aren't always carried in stores, and most of their clothes are well-made. I especially love the St. John's Bay t-shirts! It's easy to bring returns to the stores (at least, with a receipt - haven't tried without). And finally, if you wait for sales, you get great deals, especially if you are getting their $10 rewards for shopping there. I just found out how wide their online selection is, and I've started shopping for my husband and daughter there, too.

fadis4
12/12/16

I just wanted to share with you the great customer service that I received from your employee Farrah at the Florida mall .
She was able to assist me with my requests and inquiries. Thank you Farrah.

runau
12/7/16

I always had nice experience.

82 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe that there is a policy related to coupons. The clerk did look up your. Credit card. If you had been shopping at a grocery without your coupon it would have been the same. It is nice that at times they have made an exception for you which was good customer service on their part. Perhaps you had a new clerk that was still training or very busy. You should not blame the store for one instance with one employee. You also should not expect special treatment just because someone has bent the rules in the past.

By Shirley M.

Questions? Get answers from the JCPenney staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JCPenney