Review of JBuGS

Tel: 760-722-2535

fernandob46
Fernando B.
6/27/18

Great website design, better than the other California air cooled mail order service sites - easy to learn quickly -

richardp292
Richard P.
6/8/18

Easy to navigate site, helpful tips every step of the way, and tons of parts at the best prices around.

careye7
Carey E.
6/7/18

I wish it could remember what vehicle for which I was searching for item. It's annoying to have to keep going through those steps every time I look for something.

sethb70
Seth B.
6/5/18

I really love my car, that being said parts can be a a real pain to find. Jbugs always have what I need at a great price.

shanes76
Shane S.
6/5/18

Last two orders were perfect! Love shopping from jbug. Need this order fast as my cv joints are leaking and I dont want to run out of transmission oil...

benjaminr40
Benjamin R.
6/4/18

Love the website...is easy to manage! So I have a 56 Bug with a 58 Deck Lid and also restoring 1974 Beetle.

billo56
Bill O.
6/4/18

Had just about everything I needed (still need a Karmann Ghia clock, and the d shaped cover over the steering box). Categories were a bit confusing, but search was easy. Ive used you guys for parts for my 1970 Beetle Sedan as well. Always been happy.

aaronb211
Aaron B.
6/3/18

very good experience buying from jbugs overall, i had one wrong part shipped to me on one of my last orders but it was resolved professionally like it should have. i am very satisfied

jodyb73
JODY B.
6/3/18

Talked to Edgar about an item I could not find on the site - he was able to confirm that the part is not something JBugs carries. He was very polite and knowledgeable.

jessicac334
Jessica C.
6/3/18

JBugs always seems to have what I am looking for, I have had experience in the past with the help chat option....excellent customer service and VW knowledge.

trevorc55
Trevor C.
6/3/18

Jbugs is very helpful and quick to respond. Shipping is fast so waiting for a part doesn't make you lose momentum on your project. if a part is faulty getting a replacement or refund is easy with the customer service line. I wouldn't be able to do my VW 73 superbeetle restoration without these guys

jodyp34
Jody P.
6/2/18

hard to figure out how to delete an item. couldn't figure out how to get first time buyer discount.

scottyr7
scotty R.
6/2/18

I had a quick message before I finalized my order. I called Customer Tech Line, Got My answer in seconds !!

deedrah
Deedra H.
6/2/18

We talked to an associate on the phone (Chris?) who guided us through picking out all the parts we needed online. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and spoke to our level of knowledge. It was a great experience.

novad1
Nova D.
6/2/18

Very great found EVERYTHING I needed the finish my project car and I was able to call their support team and he helpede out amazingly and had a great attitude!

johnk636
John K.
6/1/18

You have good selection, and I particularly appreciate your guidance on part application. It's easy to inadvertently buy a wrong part, so your attached-to-the-part guidance is very helpful.

arnaldos2
Arnaldo S.
6/1/18

So far I've ordered a new carb, for my Bug, and now a new fuel pump etc. I' had the pleasure of having Kyle help me by phone trouble shoot my "flooding" issue. VERY helpful, knowledgeable, a great customer experience!

williams983
william s.
6/1/18

awesome job Kyle, thanks for the help finding the correct brake cable for my 68 camper with 67 chassis parts...

davidl956
David L.
6/1/18

Always have found JBugs site so easy to navigate, can always find what I am looking for quickly, thanks

jamesb1089
James B.
6/1/18

I put items in a cart....then I saved them to a wish list (sad)....then I added them to a basket.....get your act together....too many "names"

josec222
Jose C.
6/1/18

Everything is straight forward and like the fact that I can call for technical support. You guys are going to make the restoration of my bug easy and fun. Thank you

gingerb34
Ginger B.
6/1/18

I have ordered here several times. Easy shopping experience, and parts are nice and laid out for you to select.

davids1568
David S.
6/1/18

All the products I’ve needed for my 71 have been prices very well, easy to find on the website. Everything has came just as described

edh104
Ed H.
5/31/18

Typing in "color samples" or "carpet samples" in SEARCH box gives disappointing results. Had to call Customer Service to get path to carpet samples

johnt508
John T.
5/31/18

Bought parts from JBugs for my last Bug project in 2003. I received the same great products and customer service as 15 years ago. I'll definitely shop again!

Questions? Get answers from the JBuGS staff and other customers.

JBuGS?