Review of J Brand Jeans

Tel: +1-213-746-4100
customerservice@shop.jbrandjeans.com

sophier40
1/23/19

Ordered 2 pairs of maternity jeans & paid $32 shipping for delivery from the US to the UK. There is reference on the J Brand website to possible duties in the customer's country but very little is said and there's certainly no warning that duties can be considerable which they must be much more aware of than their customers are. Needless to say, had I known that I would be paying £297 for two pairs of jeans and £215.97 for duties, I certainly wouldn't have ordered them in the first place. J Brand were not interested at all in trying to assist me, though they must know at the time orders are placed that if you order their products in the UK you're going to be in for a big surprise!

laurab326
3/6/18

I feel ripped off by this company. Using their mobile web on my phone, it went to purchase without ever showing the shipping costs. It was $100 for shipping! I called and replied to their order confirmation to cancel. They didn't have time to read the email or listen to the phone message. But they did have time to ship! I returned the item and they refuse to refund the shipping! I feel as though I have been mugged by Jbrand

rital7
1/23/13

Horrible experience!!!

The jeans sent to me were in the wrong size - I ordered them in size 26 but J Brand sent me a pair in size 28. When I contacted their Customer Service regarding a refund, I was told that I had to pay over US$40 for the return shipping (from Hong Kong to the US). Given that I did nothing wrong and it was their fault, I just want you guys to know about their horrible customer service!

maisyd
2/16/11

Love their jeans. Have bought three times from the site as quite often, they're the only place you can find the whole assortment in all sizes. Most stores carry a selection - their website has it all.. Shipping was quick but oy vey - their customer service... Normally takes about 4-5 emails for them to either a) get back to you or b) give the right answer. For such expensive jeans - you'd think they'd invest in customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the J Brand Jeans staff and other customers.

J Brand Jeans?