Review of J Brand Jeans

Los Angeles, California 90021, United States
customerservice@shop.jbrandjeans.com

laurab326
3/6/18

I feel ripped off by this company. Using their mobile web on my phone, it went to purchase without ever showing the shipping costs. It was $100 for shipping! I called and replied to their order confirmation to cancel. They didn't have time to read the email or listen to the phone message. But they did have time to ship! I returned the item and they refuse to refund the shipping! I feel as though I have been mugged by Jbrand

rital7
1/23/13

Horrible experience!!!

The jeans sent to me were in the wrong size - I ordered them in size 26 but J Brand sent me a pair in size 28. When I contacted their Customer Service regarding a refund, I was told that I had to pay over US$40 for the return shipping (from Hong Kong to the US). Given that I did nothing wrong and it was their fault, I just want you guys to know about their horrible customer service!

maisyd
2/16/11

Love their jeans. Have bought three times from the site as quite often, they're the only place you can find the whole assortment in all sizes. Most stores carry a selection - their website has it all.. Shipping was quick but oy vey - their customer service... Normally takes about 4-5 emails for them to either a) get back to you or b) give the right answer. For such expensive jeans - you'd think they'd invest in customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the J Brand Jeans staff and other customers.

J Brand Jeans?