Japanesetranslator.co.uk

Japanesetranslator.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Japanesetranslator.co.uk ranks 18th among Reference Other sites.

How would you rate Japanesetranslator.co.uk?

“(Site owner here.)”

Phil R.
5/25/09

(Site owner here.) In response to the previous message from "naxus a."... This person did not write asking for help, but to tell me that it was "very offensive" of me to put a dictionary of names on the website without including "asian and hungerian names" [sic]. Here's the email I received from this person:... Hi, I have tried entering my first name and it comes up with no translation, But seems to be able to do english names however not any asian or Hungerian names ie Nusrut, Miklos? Its very offensive as I have been to a recent Karate seminar in London And Sensie Seiichi Fujiwara was able to translate my name without any Trouble, I find it hard to believe that your site is more english orientated And does not cater for all types of names?

“Hi guys,”

naxus a.
5/25/09

Hi guys, I went on this site to get some names translated into Japanese for some of my young stusents, I asked the owner Philip Ronan to give me some help in translating Hungarian names & the respones I got was a very Rude and abbusive one! Not at all recommended and I am just glad it was not any of my 6yr old - 12 yr old students e-mailing this site! Defo Boycott as very rude & not helpful.

philr
May 25th, 2009

(Site owner here.)

In response to the previous message from "naxus a."...

Here's the email I received from this person:...

Hi, I have tried entering my first name and it comes up with no translation,
But seems to be able to do english names however not any asian or
Hungerian names ie Nusrut, Miklos?

Its very offensive as I have been to a recent Karate seminar in London
And Sensie Seiichi Fujiwara was able to translate my name without any
Trouble, I find it hard to believe that your site is more english orientated
And does not cater for all types of names?

naxusa
May 25th, 2009

Hi guys,

Questions? Get answers from the Japanesetranslator.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Japanesetranslator.co.uk?

Have a question about Japanesetranslator.co.uk?