JapanDrift.net

JapanDrift.net has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JapanDrift.net also ranks 5th among Used Cars sites.

How would you rate JapanDrift.net?

“Very nice”

Crystalen H.
5/16/19

It is very Interesting. It is not boring you will love it. You better try it so will know too. I am really impressed. Thanks to you

“HORRIBLE”

Misti V.
4/27/15

DO NOT BUY a vehicle from this place, my son bought a 2004 Honda Civic from them about a month and a half ago and has problems from day one. When we bought it they would not come down off the price any because they said they put so much work into it, well we couldn't even leave Dallas without balancing all 4 tires, we no more got to Waco and had to buy a battery because the lights and radio started dimming... 3 days later we had to replace the alternator, a few days after that we starting hearing a popping noise on the right front tire come to find out its the bushings... then we find out yesterday the clutch and starter both are going out. I have emailed them to let them know everything going on with this car and they didn't even bother responding. This place will screw you over just like they did my 18 year old son!

chowk
February 4th, 2013
Good experience overall. We were treated with respect, recieved open and honest pricing, good value, and a great choice of available cars.

Questions? Get answers from the JapanDrift.net staff and other customers.

JapanDrift.net LLC. Dallas Texas auto dealer offers used and new cars. Low prices, quality service, financing and shipping options may be available

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JapanDrift.net?

Have a question about JapanDrift.net?