J & Y Distribution

J & Y Distribution has a consumer rating of 1 star from 28 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about J & Y Distribution most frequently mention customer service problems. J & Y Distribution ranks 403rd among Discount Shopping sites.

No positive highlights yet

• What can I say except how disappointing and un-customer service focussed this company is.
  • With any purchase on Living Social, you get 14 days to return the item.
How would you rate J & Y Distribution?

“Con merchants”

Ruth D.
10/22/20

I purchased a lap top in December when it arrived did not work, sent it back no2 arrived no better then I was ill and after sometime I tried it again when I complained they said too long and asked me if I purchased extra storage, this after nearly 9 months. What I would like to know is why are they allowed to trade, when I worked for trading standards they had teeth and would take their licence to trade away! There is nothing inside no memory and windows 10

customer service (4) 14 days (3)
ruthd306
October 22nd, 2020

garethe17
June 29th, 2020

Do not deal with this company no matter how good you think the offer is. Bought a laptop, screws missing from the back and stopped working. They wouldn't respond to emails, I had to go through a third party to get them to interact with me. Honestly if you value your mental health stay clear.

I'm giving a one star rating only because this review won't let you submit your comments without a star rating otherwise it would be zero stars.

robt239
March 26th, 2021

Brought laptop off of gogroopie but got distributed by j&y. I got my laptop just before christmas it worked for 2 days then went blank never charged up or nothing. Got in contact with them in january sent it back begining of feb still waiting for my refund they keep beating around the bush. Im still waiting for refund company is a bag of s##t no one ever use them get the word out they are doing fraud and getting away with robbing hard working people its not right

Tip for consumers:
Do not go by this company

Laptop then broke

frankm1365
April 26th, 2021

Bought laptop which broke at the hinge within warranty period. Paid to have item returned for repair or for refund. Not heard from them since despite numerous emails and calls.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid if possible. Once product sold, they don't want to know.

laptop

peterw745
September 15th, 2020

Told plenty of lies by this crowd of cowboys like my item was in Ireland then Wales then I get a tracking code that says my item is in Holland. When I ask perfectly civil what's going on some Numpty tells me I'm being rude? Not business people they just want your cash that's it. Have reported them to Consumers Association so they should sort them out and will have their story on radio also

irenem431
March 8th, 2021

Bought a top on line from this company. The quality was absolutely disgusting. I have sent the top back over a month ago and although I have provided a copy of my Post Office receipt they say that they haven't received it. I do not believe them. BUYER BEWARE

BUYER BEWARE

LADIES TOP

wendye139
December 15th, 2020

Absolutely shocking company, ordered my son a knife set, tracking didn't move for 2 weeks then when I complained told me it was lost and refunded then as a gesture of goodwill offered me the knife set that was lost and out of stock!. Now not answering my emails, honestly don't waste your money with this company and if I could have given zero I would have!

zob7
April 2nd, 2021

If you value your money and items that work, do not use this company. I bought 2 tablets for my grandsons for Christmas. Both broke within a week because they were tat. I contacted the company so I could return the tablets and get a refund. It is now 2nd April and I'm still waiting for a returns label. The worst service ever.

Tablets

jennad48
May 26th, 2020

IV ordered a laptop for my daughter 7 wks ago and now they won't even reply to my email. Worst company ever!

joans583
February 25th, 2021

After 21 e mails after receiving faulty goods and still no resolution. The customer service is zero. They lie about sending replacement too. I am taking my complaint to trading standards as everything else has failed. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers:
If I had read the previous reviews I would not have purchased as they are a despicable lying low rate outfit.

Shoes

kevint709
November 11th, 2020

I bought a pajama set from these clowns through groupon had to send back as i didn't like the material everything was great they offered me a refund so i sent them back two weeks after they said they would credit my account i was still waiting for the money the next email i got was from groupon telling me they are refunding me plus my shipping cost this company now has another pajama set to sell which has already been paid for sound like a load of con merchants for me maybe they will use the money they get from the return to buy mince pies for the staff the cheapskates

paulm2103
October 19th, 2020

Returned an awful product to J & Y Distribution for a refund. After around 14 days of chasing for a return number which they said i needed but delayed in giving, sending the proof of order twice on the same email trail because they didnt have it, them asking for tracking number after they had signed for the returned product. They asked for my bank details to process the refund, i was told the refund would take 7 days. 16 working days later and after chasing yet again i get told they dont issue refunds, i need to contact where i purchased the product.

deer117
December 30th, 2019

I orderd a 13 inch smart pad from wowcher at 139 pounds plus 11 pounds delivery which was over 10 days late to come and now it is here the battery life does not even last 2 hours! The quality is very cheap also I really wish I read reviews before ordering from this company.

pault350
April 18th, 2019

Expected time to deliver is now over one month, initially they said 14 working days.
Ridiculous time frame, would never of bothered ordering if I knew it would take that long.

darkog1
April 20th, 2018

Returned the item over 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for refund. Item was delivered to me in less than a week and they said they got it after 15days with. When i wanted to return smart bix because it is too old and you cant do anything with it they excuse themselves and said WE ARE JUST SELLING IT. Now they have quality control team to see if item is fine. I couldnt even update software on it or download any kind of app. Fraud, fraud, fraud! When i mentioned legal steps, they are not answering any more

sirlyns
January 28th, 2019

I ordered a tablet, case and memory card on 3rd of Decemebr. I received only a case, a few days before Christmas! That was supposed to be a Christmas present. Then I contacted the seller J&Y Co Ltd, they got back to me, saying they will investigate. Needless to say I haven't heard back from them since, even though I've emailed them again.

patricial371
August 31st, 2019

Bought 2 curtain poles and the were never delivered. Waited over 4 weeks contacted the seller and they just blatantly lie to you. I have now taken the case to paypal and tjey are dealing with it. Disgusting company should be put out of business.

carolinec125
April 25th, 2019

I purchased 2x silver curtain poles back in Jan in which when purchased stated they would be delivered within 14 days, did not receive until 4 weeks later and to my disapointment it was 1x black curtain pole, contacted them with picture of pole and voucher details. They replied only after I had contacted the discount website I bought off them got in touch with them. Now 2 weeks later after sending pole back i have still not received my refund. PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AS IT IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM.And if the discount website "Pigsback, living social etc have any sense they'll stop advertising them also.

yvonnec40
July 2nd, 2017

I had to return two lots of damaged good to this company in February 2017 at a cost of £7.10 each, after 2 months I managed to get payment for one parcel from them. I must have sent them at least twenty emails. They have asked for proof of postage three times, which I have sent them. I still haven't received the postage for the second parcel. Their customer service is an absolute joke. This firm needs looking into by Trading Standards. As far as I am Concerned they are RIP OFF MERCHANTS.

ellens171
November 30th, 2018

I bought a tablet back in August which took way longer to arrive than they had promised. When it finally did arrive I started to have battery issues immediately. I contacted their support to be told I would need to purchase a collect and return service.
Although I don't think I should have to pay to return a faulty product I did. No surprise, I haven't heard back and the item hasn't been collected. I have tried contacting them several times through email, to no response, as the phone number on their website seems to be disconnected. An absolutely scam

carolw156
December 13th, 2017

I purchased a kids trike through gogroopie.
When I received the trike there were no instructions, the box it was in was badly damaged and no charger.
This was back in September this year and have complained to the company, sent several emails and their response is appalling.
They finally sent me a charger after several emails... the trike still does not work!
I have requested a refund... still no further forward!
My advice to anyone is dont buy from this company!
These people want reporting for ripping people off with their rubbish goods

johnr607
February 22nd, 2018

O all potential customers, a warning. AVOID THIS OUTFIT LIKE THE PLAGUE! They promise a delivery date... and miss it by a mile They will not answer expedites for days on end They give tracking numbers that are not recognized by the carrier And their product is crap. Their site gave a glowing description of a powerful laptop. Turns out it was a refurbished one that was at least 7 years old. How do I know. Well, because there are old photos still on it with 2011 dates! And the great memory offered would not accept Office. Go elsewhere for your presents or needs.

pault58
March 6th, 2015

A serial scammer of spirit pad / red stone shop and various other daily deal sites is behind this latest scam. Only a matter of time before the authorities close them down and he gets what's due.do not use this company

jamesw157
February 25th, 2015

Do Not Do Not Do Not deal with these people their customer service is TERRIBLE.
I ordered a coat on 30-11-14 the PO didn`t deliver it and sent same back to Jaoyeh I kept ringing them from 29-12-14 to see what happened but they really didnt want to know they said that they would need their system to tell them that it was returned by the PO and then they would contact me. They seemed to have messed around for another 6/7 weeks it was myself who had to ring them. They have said they will refund the voucher, so i wait with baited breath.
To be continued.

ls51
December 29th, 2014

Placed order start of November for 2 toys. Still had no appeared by start of December when I needed them for sons birthday. Spent a lot of time on the phone costing me a fortune but never ever managed to get through to anyone. Emailed and finally got a response to be told those certain toys last few batches received had been damaged. Eventually asked to cancel order and get refund - which I had to chase up and eventually put a dispute through PayPal. Have never had the displeasure of dealing with such an unprofessional company. Overall, got money back 2 months after original order placed.

The 14th July...

By John L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the J & Y Distribution staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J & Y Distribution?

Have a question about J & Y Distribution?