J & Y Distribution reviews

Tel: 0844 808 2408
info@jaoyeh.co.uk

carolinec125
4/25/19

I purchased 2x silver curtain poles back in Jan in which when purchased stated they would be delivered within 14 days , did not receive until 4 weeks later and to my disapointment it was 1x black curtain pole , contacted them with picture of pole and voucher details.They replied only after I had contacted the discount website I bought off them got in touch with them.Now 2 weeks later after sending pole back i have still not received my refund.PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AS IT IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM.And if the discount website "Pigsback , living social etc have any sense they'll stop advertising them also.

pault350
4/18/19

Expected time to deliver is now over one month, initially they said 14 working days.
Ridiculous time frame, would never of bothered ordering if I knew it would take that long.

sirlyns
1/28/19

I ordered a tablet, case and memory card on 3rd of Decemebr. I received only a case, a few days before Christmas!!! That was supposed to be a Christmas present. Then I contacted the seller J&Y Co Ltd, they got back to me, saying they will investigate. Needless to say I haven't heard back from them since, even though I've emailed them again.

ellens171
11/30/18

I bought a tablet back in August which took way longer to arrive than they had promised. When it finally did arrive I started to have battery issues immediately. I contacted their support to be told I would need to purchase a collect and return service.
Although I don't think I should have to pay to return a faulty product I did. No surprise, I haven't heard back and the item hasn't been collected. I have tried contacting them several times through email, to no response, as the phone number on their website seems to be disconnected. An absolutely scam

darkog1
4/20/18

Returned the item over 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for refund. Item was delivered to me in less than a week and they said they got it after 15days with. When i wanted to return smart bix because it is too old and you cant do anything with it they excuse themselves and said WE ARE JUST SELLING IT. Now they have quality control team to see if item is fine. I couldnt even update software on it or download any kind of app. Fraud, fraud, fraud!! When i mentioned legal steps, they are not answering any more

johnr607
2/22/18

o all potential customers, a warning. AVOID THIS OUTFIT LIKE THE PLAGUE! They promise a delivery date...and miss it by a mile They will not answer expedites for days on end They give tracking numbers that are not recognized by the carrier And their product is crap. Their site gave a glowing description of a powerful laptop. Turns out it was a refurbished one that was at least 7 years old. How do I know. Well, because there are old photos still on it with 2011 dates!! And the great memory offered would not accept Office. Go elsewhere for your presents or needs.

carolw156
12/13/17

I purchased a kids trike through gogroopie .
When I received the trike there were no instructions,the box it was in was badly damaged and no charger.
This was back in September this year and have complained to the company,sent several emails and their response is appalling.
They finally sent me a charger after several emails .... the trike still does not work!!
I have requested a refund.... still no further forward!!
My advice to anyone is dont buy from this company !!!!!!
These people want reporting for ripping people off with their rubbish goods

yvonnec40
7/2/17

I had to return two lots of damaged good to this company in February 2017 at a cost of £7.10 each, after 2 months I managed to get payment for one parcel from them. I must have sent them at least twenty emails. They have asked for proof of postage three times, which I have sent them. I still haven't received the postage for the second parcel. Their customer service is an absolute joke. This firm needs looking into by Trading Standards. As far as I am Concerned they are RIP OFF MERCHANTS.

pault58
3/6/15

A serial scammer of spirit pad / red stone shop and various other daily deal sites is behind this latest scam.only a matter of time before the authorities close them down and he gets what's due.do not use this company

jamesw157
2/25/15

Do Not Do Not Do Not deal with these people their customer service is TERRIBLE.
I ordered a coat on 30-11-14 the PO didn`t deliver it and sent same back to Jaoyeh I kept ringing them from 29-12-14 to see what happened but they really didnt want to know they said that they would need their system to tell them that it was returned by the PO and then they would contact me. They seemed to have messed around for another 6/7 weeks it was myself who had to ring them. they have said they will refund the voucher, so i wait with baited breath.
To be continued.

coletter
2/13/15

I ordered a 9" Dual-Core Android Tablet Bundle on 'Living Social.com". The item arrived with a scratched screen and froze following the set up of Google and a gmail account. I took it to a reputable Computer Supplier/Service store which I have used over a period of years. They basically said "SEND IT BACK". With any purchase on Living Social, you get 14 days to return the item. I did within 2 days, returning it on January 01st. Living Social is an excellent site which gives a 5* service and have bought several items over the years. They have maintained contact, however, as yet, jaoyeh has not refunded my money. In short, DO NOT PURCHASE from jaoyeh.co.uk. They never responded to my emails and are now being chased by Living Social for the refund and agree that this is unacceptable given their normal practise is a full refund within 7 working days... So, delete JAOYEH.CO.UK FROM YOUR SHOPPING LIST OF WEBSITES....

charlottec7
2/11/15

This is a company that does not take it's customer service seriously. After chasing them repeatedly over a three week period to get the product I had ordered and paid £10 for delivery for, to be delivered, it took them 3 weeks, the product had a hardware fault. I am still in the process of trying to get a refund, the product was sent back nearly a month ago and I am still waiting to get a decent response and by decent I mean any! Do yourself a favour, if you want a tablet or anything, use another company. I am not exaggerating when I say that this has been the worst consumer experience I have had.

Tip for consumers: My tip is, don't use this site/company.

ls51
12/29/14

Placed order start of November for 2 toys. Still had no appeared by start of December when I needed them for sons birthday. Spent a lot of time on the phone costing me a fortune but never ever managed to get through to anyone. Emailed and finally got a response to be told those certain toys last few batches received had been damaged. Eventually asked to cancel order and get refund - which I had to chase up and eventually put a dispute through PayPal. Have never had the displeasure of dealing with such an unprofessional company. Overall, got money back 2 months after original order placed.

barryh22
12/21/14

Been a month since my order and still awaiting fulfillment. Sent several emails and not had a reply. Tried to ring but no answer after being on hold 30 mins. Don't use!!!!!!

meetam2
10/25/14

What can I say except how disappointing and un-customer service focussed this company is. Ordered an item in July. Courier claimed it had been signed for - impossible as I had been at work that day so clearly hadn't received it. After months of to-ing and fro-ing I finally received a replacement in October following a reference to BBC Watchdog. Lack of communication and lack of acknowledgement of the inconvenience this has caused me. I made constant phone calls to the company and the courier service. They should have sorted this out between themselves but I had to intervene many times. I won't be ordering from them again.

The 14th July.....

By John L.

Questions? Get answers from the J & Y Distribution staff and other customers.

1 Photo for J & Y Distribution