Review of Jalopy Journal

Dripping Springs, TX 78620, US
ryan@jalopyjournal.com

stevenc364
2/14/19

There is no better place in the world to learn about hot rods and hot rod history. Lots of great people on the HAMB with a lot of knowledge. I have made many great friends there. Ryan has been great to me when he did not have to be. He went out of his way for me. The only people that get band from there are idiots that don't know when to shut up and be respectful of other people. 8-Track

gregh27
10/16/13

Ryan is a total fascist
I was a long time member (10 years) and a big contributor and draw to his $ite.
He was always a bit rude to me .. But I never gave it much thought.
When we had the last petty disagreement I was banned for life leaving many of my customers hanging.
The guy has a E ego thats bigger than anything I can think of.stay away

wayt
8/6/12

This site has nothing but a high school "in crowd" mentality! The moderator will kill
posts just because him and his buddies think it's not what "they" like.
(yes, the posts are within the sites guidelines) Then you will be hassled on the forum
as the cheerleaders all chime in...like I said, high school! Pass this one up and enjoy
another car site!

scottj9
4/4/12

listed lot of cars for myself and lots of car club friends and was told "NO dealers". I told them I wasnt a dealer but listing stuff for friends...Got banned because i got smart with a moderator....i think they all act like they are CEO"s of a big company. they have a little power and love to use it.
wish I would run into them in person...see how big they are then. Ryan is a nobody.

benc7
4/13/11

The HAMB is run by a NAZI dictator called Ryan. If he doesn't like what you have to say he either puts you on suspension or bans you for life if he really disagrees with you. The HAMB is one of those love/hate web portals. You will love most of the people on the site but you will hate the autocratic way the place is controlled by Ryan. The dude must have self esteem issues and a huge ego to go with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Jalopy Journal staff and other customers.

Jalopy Journal?