Jairscleaningservice reviews

1 Review From Our Community

trishc
9/29/10

I hope my experience helps others. I was referred this cleaning service by a friend. When I went to the site it said it provided "residential cleaning" however never provided a list of items cleaned (routine plan was generally directed for business/offices). So I called to verify the items to be cleaned and even noted specific items. Needless to say I was horrified when I moved into my home a few days later only to find brown stains on the toilet seat (which I assumed was feces), Cob webs, dirty/dusty blinds and baseboards. My master tub and shower still had hair in it . My cabinet drawers still had debris and trash in them. I should have known, On the day of the cleaning I took a quick lunch to meet the lady, who seemed nice, and to once again review the items to be cleaned. First she did not have a uniform or anything to associate her with this company, and 2nd she didn't have any cleaning equipment/supplies. Since the website clearly stated that "Jair's Cleaning Service will provide all equipment and cleaning supplies required to assure a high quality cleaning service " I thought they were still in her vehicle, however that was not the case. If you use this company please be present during the cleaning to assure that you receive a better clean than the one I received. I had to call another company to properly clean my house.

Questions? Get answers from the Jairscleaningservice staff and other customers.

Jairscleaningservice?