Review of JadeGown.com.au

jadegown.com.au@gmail.com

1 star

vesnab3
5/26/18

I brought a beautiful customised dress from jade and it was exactly as in picture and true to size. Customer service response was quick and efficient.
I highly recommend jade gowns.

vanyai1
4/17/18

Excellent quick service dress was perfect. Dress was as pictured in site and sizing was awesome. Would recommend for quick reliable service

jacquelinea25
12/20/17

Very happy with my purchased... was made on a record time. It's so beautiful and the material is the best!! Thank you jadegown for the fantastic job!!

annec121
11/11/17

I ordered two formal gowns with custom measurements. I was nervous because they were for an important event, and so many other online dresses are bad quality, don't arrive on time, and don't fit properly.

My dresses from Jadegowns arrived very quickly, are very well made, fit perfectly, and look beautiful. Excellent service, and I highly recommend Jadegowns. I will not hesitate to use them again in future.

Thanks to Claire for making my dresses and ensuring my had them in plenty of time.

lauraw114
11/16/16

"This dress is lovely. I got it for my senior prom in ""green"". It looks good on me. This dress is very feminine and flowing but not poofy. I love it! :) My roommates are so jealous and want to buy from you in the coming occasions.

Questions? Get answers from the JadeGown.com.au staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JadeGown.com.au