Review of Jack Wills UK

noc@jackwills.com

1 Review From Our Community

joycelyno
3/26/18

I bought the red dress on the right from Tidebuy on Feb 1st 2018 . They sent me the wrong dress and the wrong color.. I tried to contact them for 2 weeks to return the dress. I was told to send pictures of the dress. A week later they recieved pictures Feb. 28th. I was told to keep the dress and they would give me $60 of my refund back. I said no I do not want the dress, I wanted my money in full. I was told my refund would be given to me. I mailed the dress to their company in California called ECPL- AA Returns. I contact Tidebuy with my tracking number to be told that I would be charging me for the initial shipping, which was advertised as FREE SHIPPING. AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE DRESS No one is answering my emails and I have not recieved a refund Today is March 22.
I been instructed to notify the Attorney General and the Better Busniess. What I need is for future customers of
Tidebuy to understand. They get your money in a split second but to get your money back, they act like you took something from them. Im prepared to get the word out and fight this to the end. I am done ordering online.

Questions? Get answers from the Jack Wills UK staff and other customers.

Jack Wills UK?