Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply reviews

Tel: 800-413-9847

roxannak1
Roxanna K.
5/11/19

Ordering was easy, price was good but promised delivery was not good - arrived after I needed them, 22 days after promised date.

glennh119
Glenn H.
5/7/19

I just bought a slk 430 dirt cheep It needed a special lamp I found a bulb from radio shack I matched it ti to somwthing i found shoping it fit and worked

normf6
Norm F.
5/5/19

I am a new customer. Had some difficulty navigating site. Saw a special $3.50 shipping for just one bulb, but could not figure out how to use.

charliec112
Charlie C.
5/4/19

Your search feature does not work. I typed in 432G Green Miniature Bulb and found nothing, Tried just 432 and nothing, had to go to google and type it in to find it on your site.

anonymousp463
anonymous P.
4/26/19

It would have been helpful to search for bulbs by a specific voltage, since there are so many in the 12-24 volt range!

michaelj296
Michael J.
4/22/19

Check out would not accept discount code given prior to order? During check out had to repeat imput of information 3 times?

nelsond19
Nelson D.
4/19/19

Quickly found the bulb I needed and added to cart; searched for another and received quick responce it was not available. Checkout was easy; I used Paypal

gillianl25
Gillian L.
4/17/19

Great place to find hard to find light bulbs. Their catalog is easy to navigate. Prices are very good and shipping is prompt. My bulb came in a padded envelope, which didn't seem adequate but it arrived safely.

kurtw51
Kurt W.
4/16/19

Web site was easy to navigate. Built in videos helped to figure out categories of bulbs, voltage, wattage, base size, etc.

anonymousl407
anonymous L.
4/16/19

It would be great to multiple search criteria. I would also like a guide for automotive bulb bases with dimensions. I was able figure it out, but it took a bit.

darrylk18
Darryl K.
4/15/19

Could not get fair shipping adjustment, even after phone call and waiting for customer service to decide how to handle my order.

williamr204
William R.
4/14/19

I placed this same order on 04/12/2019, order # 159459. I checked on that order this morning and your system had "NO RECORD" of me in your system.

jonm226
Jon M.
4/8/19

I filled out all required info and pressed the order button. The session disconnected. So I had to logon again and repeat the process. The website refused my logon attempt at one point.

kimb574
Kim B.
4/7/19

quick, simple, no hassle shipping, no other web location offers these parts. Convenient and proper pricing was the best part of this transaction. Thanks so much.

anonymouso424
anonymous O.
4/6/19

Shipping is a little expensive considering the small size of the two small lights, but then again not everyone have the shipping volume of Amazon. BTW, you are cheaper than them.

rodericke7
Roderick E.
4/1/19

I discovered this site accidentally and it has all the bulbs that I need, the only thing can be upgraded is adding or subtracting quantities , like a button + or - . other than that , its awesome and I will recommend to others

manasc3
Manas C.
3/31/19

After entering security code, you cant see any next button. Hitting enter button does not do anything. Hitting tab does not appear do anything unless you scroll back up and see the "place order" button. You may like to review your order web page.

johnd2306
John D.
3/27/19

I had to try about 6-8 times over 2 days to get my credit card information to take. On the last try, I put spaces among the card number, and lo and behold, that worked. That requirement was not at all obvious from your error messages. Also, I have card information in my account profile, but it would not pull into my order automatically, so why even have it there?

octaviog10
Octavio G.
3/27/19

Wish it was easier to find online. You guys have great products at an even better price. going to check all my bulbs and reorder

craigh236
Craig H.
3/26/19

Bulb Town had the hard to find BA7s 12v 3w mini bulbs for my old Bridgestone motorcycle. I will come back again for all my motorcycle restoration needs. Thanks

ronp178
Ron P.
3/25/19

The product, (shade) I received has visible flaws in the shade which are quite noticeable. I elected to keep this flawed product because it seemed that my challenge to return product would be more trouble than it would be worth to me.
I received a box with the shade in it ..........no invoice, no instruction for returning it , .....nothing, not even a note.
In todays competitive world, I have not experienced anything like it.
Most discerning people like me approach a company such as yours with an expectation of a premium product and service. We are most willing to pay for that product and service. In my case my expectations were not met.

markg583
mark G.
3/25/19

at the front page I was given a option to receive a 2 % discount if I completed a task I did and received a code crss2p2 and it wasn't accepted ??????????

davidd916
David D.
3/25/19

Easy to use website. Friendly staff when I phoned previously. I live in Canada - shipping rates are expensively prohibitive - so shipping to friends' address in US.
Wish you could just ship by USPS to Canada for small value orders.

anonymoust365
anonymous T.
3/18/19

you have best price- S+ H seems a little high
cumbersome- don't like giving out information,
just send the bulbs

glenw37
Glen W.
3/16/19

Shopping for automotive bulbs was tricky. I'm looking for 6 volt bulbs for an older car and the bulb numbers have worn off. If would be nice to know the uses of the bulbs, ie.turn sig, brake, tail, dome etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply staff and other customers.

Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply?