Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply reviews

Tel: 800-413-9847

robertl214
Robert L.
2/10/19

From on-line ordering to delivery, I experienced true professionalism. Thanks and congrats Jackson Electric Supply.

johnf448
John F.
2/9/19

WEBSITE IS ODD IN THAT i DID NOT KNOW WHEN/WHERETO ENTER DISCOUNT CODE...AND YOU ALREADY HAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS BUT SEEK IT AGAIN

andrewj134
Andrew J.
2/8/19

Item was back ordered and I had to begin that conversation to learn about it. But my question about the order status was answered quickly.

jamesw723
james w.
2/6/19

used bulb town before and I got just what I ordered in perfect shape. this is a replacement for a similar bulb that I purchased years ago and is still working

davidv304
David V.
2/5/19

This is my first order, but so far everything looks good, I was able to find items I can't find in my home town.

davidc1507
David C.
2/3/19

Actually, recommendation and future shopping will be based on the quality of the bulbs. Too soon to tell if they will last as long as the OEM bulbs.

brucel135
Bruce L.
2/2/19

Can't locate the exact bulb I need: T 1 1/2 14VDC for my car instrument lights. Trying the 28V to see if they will work.

georges532
george S.
2/1/19

I searched for a site with specific description of what I needed and your site provided a match with the first bulb product you presented . the order process was also quick and easy thanks.

gordonh94
Gordon H.
1/31/19

Shopping? Alright. We will see how good the shipping is as time passes. I put in for 2 day delivery. 1/30/2019 is today 11 AM.

alq1
Al Q.
1/29/19

Good priced, realistic shipping cost - looking for tracking number when shipped. Had a problem selecting shipping method prior to getting fully logged in. New order in checkout.

stephens479
Stephen S.
1/26/19

I was confused about bulb sizes until I came to your site. I ordered because you sell the bulbs I'm looking for and your prices are competitive.

anonymousj288
anonymous J.
1/24/19

I am delighted that you are in the USA; and that you have the lamp type I need!! Thanks! Now we'll see how short a time it takes to reach me here in Wyoming!
Leslie N

jd175
J D.
1/21/19

Fantastic service. I spoke with a great lady on the phone who found my
order from 2015 so we could find the same bulb. Thanks

chrisp516
Chris P.
1/16/19

The order I received all looks good. The only critique I have is that more data on the brand and quality of the light bulbs--specifically the miniature bulbs-- would be very helpful . In other words, how they rate compared to name brands--or if they effectively are "name brands" etc. I compared the bulbs I received to old stock Sylvania, GE, Phillips, etc. They most closely matched the GE for what it's worth. But the buyer doesn't know this in advance. These miniature bulbs are often used in hard to access places such as speedometer clusters, so knowing the quality of the light bulb is of great value. I did search the website for this information only to find company bios. etc. I-- and I'm sure others--would greatly appreciate a small blurb of text expounding the "virtues" of this particular brand etc. I say all this not as a complaint, but as information to help you--Jacksonville Lighting--have a more effective sales site. Thanks again for making these light bulbs available. CPJ.

anonymousu317
anonymous U.
1/12/19

Not a good sight on a mobile device, can't see much if typing. Almost didn't place the order because of that and the shipping price.

kevinq15
Kevin Q.
1/9/19

A+ for the hard to order dash light bulbs for a car if you don't know how to talk about them is hard. You info and videos made this much easier.
Any time in need a bulb in the future you are going o get my business!!!

paulk266
Paul K.
1/6/19

I guess the only thing I can say is that the bulbs were a little expensive.The same bulbs in 110 volt were a third of the price I paid for these. I realize they are not a common bulb and worked just fine in my animated Santa dolls. Thanks and Happy New Year !

johnm2663
John M.
1/4/19

called your place of business and your employee was very kind and helpful will recommend to others and will definitely use again

michaelk941
Michael K.
1/3/19

My shopping experience was quick & easy. And it appears selections are countless. Keep up the good job!

rodneye6
Rodney E.
1/2/19

Your website is great for finding products but your checkout process is terrible. I made mistakes in my order and was continually locked out because "exceeded number of orders perday". The problem was I never got to place an order. It took me 3 days to get it right. My fault for the errors (new credit card) but too large a hurdle for customers.

brianm742
Brian M.
1/1/19

State your shipping where you ask for the address and then make available in 'recalculate', not at the end of transaction after payment!

herbw11
Herb W.
1/1/19

As a service tech of vintage hi fi equipment ( since 1972 ) finding and getting bulbs is often necessary. I just love how your web site is organized... really really well thought out . Thank you !

anonymousb279
anonymous B.
12/31/18

Since I have just placed my first order - everything is going very well. I have no indication that anything will go wrong.

jenniferk323
Jennifer K.
12/26/18

The company accidentally shipped the wrong bulb to start with, but the correct replacement arrived in 2 business days! Great customer service

ronh260
Ron H.
12/23/18

Great price on a hard to find vintage automotive bulb. Better than anywhere else!
Bulbs were exactly what I wanted.

Questions? Get answers from the Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply staff and other customers.

Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply?