Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply reviews

anonymoust365
anonymous T.
3/18/19

you have best price- S+ H seems a little high
cumbersome- don't like giving out information,
just send the bulbs

glenw37
Glen W.
3/16/19

Shopping for automotive bulbs was tricky. I'm looking for 6 volt bulbs for an older car and the bulb numbers have worn off. If would be nice to know the uses of the bulbs, ie.turn sig, brake, tail, dome etc.

davide359
David E.
3/11/19

The only reason I didn't give a high rating on delivery time is because two of the bulbs I ordered were back ordered and it took a couple weeks to get them in. Otherwise my shopping experience was excellent.

charlesl157
Charles L.
3/6/19

I wanted to get the "I ONLY WANT ONE" shipping rate of $3.25 , but there is no option on the shipping rate so I had to pay the $5.99 rate.

anonymouss454
anonymous S.
3/6/19

YOUR 5% DISCOUNT WAS USELESS. ONCE I APPLED THE DISCOUNT I NO LONGER QUALIFIED FOR FREE SHIPPING. THE SHIPPING COST WAS MORE THEN THE DISCOUNT.

alanh240
Alan H.
3/4/19

Easy to find what different bulbs I needed. Ordering was easy. Just took long time to get them because
they were out of stock.

markh437
Mark H.
3/3/19

I needed an odd sized miniature light bulb for an older display fixture and I was able to find it on Jackson Lighting and Displays' website. Got the bulbs I needed in a timely manner and was well pleased with the whole buying experience.

robertm1389
Robert M.
3/2/19

Although I received the wrong product originally, when I called on Feb.4 and talked to Melinda she took the time to go out into the warehouse and check and determined the correct item was still there and she reshipped it. It arrived in 2 days and I promptly returned the wrong item.

richardi38
Richard I.
3/1/19

Web site was easy to navigate and placing my order was almost to easy. Part arrived in less time than than stated. Part was exact fit and worked great.

davidv333
David V.
3/1/19

Thus far this is my second order from Bulb Town and have had no issues finding the products I need. great web site.

davidr547
David R.
2/26/19

Thanks Bulb Town! Hard to find ACTUAL European 220V light bulbs! I needed some for a picture window hanging set my wife inherited from her parents who purchased them in Norway. We like the 220V dim yellow glow when running on our 110V current.

garyk235
Gary K.
2/20/19

I first spoke with Melinda who did a fabulous job addressing my concerns. Then it all went smooth as silk. Have a blessed day.

Thanks, Gary

cherylh151
Cheryl H.
2/19/19

If I do receive an response back today and my order ships today. I will say this was a great purchasing experience.

jimw338
Jim W.
2/18/19

Thank you for the options of stock and shipping type. It is good to have a supplier for small orders.

johne463
John E.
2/13/19

I like the explanations/specs with the bulbs. I wish there was information on the temperatures of (generally speaking) of different types of bulbs. How hot do mini halogen bulbs get?

robertl214
Robert L.
2/10/19

From on-line ordering to delivery, I experienced true professionalism. Thanks and congrats Jackson Electric Supply.

johnf448
John F.
2/9/19

WEBSITE IS ODD IN THAT i DID NOT KNOW WHEN/WHERETO ENTER DISCOUNT CODE...AND YOU ALREADY HAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS BUT SEEK IT AGAIN

andrewj134
Andrew J.
2/8/19

Item was back ordered and I had to begin that conversation to learn about it. But my question about the order status was answered quickly.

jamesw723
james w.
2/6/19

used bulb town before and I got just what I ordered in perfect shape. this is a replacement for a similar bulb that I purchased years ago and is still working

davidv304
David V.
2/5/19

This is my first order, but so far everything looks good, I was able to find items I can't find in my home town.

davidc1507
David C.
2/3/19

Actually, recommendation and future shopping will be based on the quality of the bulbs. Too soon to tell if they will last as long as the OEM bulbs.

brucel135
Bruce L.
2/2/19

Can't locate the exact bulb I need: T 1 1/2 14VDC for my car instrument lights. Trying the 28V to see if they will work.

georges532
george S.
2/1/19

I searched for a site with specific description of what I needed and your site provided a match with the first bulb product you presented . the order process was also quick and easy thanks.

gordonh94
Gordon H.
1/31/19

Shopping? Alright. We will see how good the shipping is as time passes. I put in for 2 day delivery. 1/30/2019 is today 11 AM.

alq1
Al Q.
1/29/19

Good priced, realistic shipping cost - looking for tracking number when shipped. Had a problem selecting shipping method prior to getting fully logged in. New order in checkout.

Questions? Get answers from the Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply staff and other customers.

Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply?