Review of JacknJewel

support@jacknjewel.com

1 star

nikitas9
11/3/15

Amazing experience with all Certification.

Today i went to jacknjewel store in Delhi. I was worried about the quality and certification of the products, as it was our first time to buy diamond jewelry online. I am really happy with the support team especially Tripti. She answered patiently all my questions. And above all i wanted to see certifications and hallmark stamp. And i realized their all products contain the laser inscribed s Hallmark stamp.

Designs which are displayed on website seems to be similar in the real world. Infact much more attractive. My all doubts were cleared and i would for quality assurance were cleared. And i bought a ring for my fiance.

dimpys
9/24/15

For many days I was thinking of buying a navel stud, a belly ring made in gold you can say. However it was very hard to find it in the market as none of the jewelers had these sort of jewellery. Later on I came across the website of Jacknjewel and was astonished to see the navel studs made in gold and studded with diamonds and gemstone and you can buy them online.

I was still hesitant to order as I wasn't sure of the thickness of the gold stick which will be pierced under the skin. However they confirmed me that it will be of standard size. I got the product now and it is perfect. I would recommend Jacknjewel for body studs to everyone.

meenakshij
4/5/15

I ordered a pendent for my friends.

They have good customer support, they customize the pendent according to my need. I Would really recommencement jacknjewel. They have good collection of diamond products. They provide all certified diamond jewelry. I ordered this http://www.jacknjewel.com/pendant-3

snehan
10/17/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businessBuying a Solitaire Ring online is something I was not so sure about. So I wanted to do a complete research before selecting the Ring. I checked the price of solitaire ring at various reputed jewelry stores and the price was almost double of what I was expecting and some of them are not even providing the certification card.

After a long research I got to know about Jacknjewel who are offering 30% discount on their products .I compared the specification and prices of their products with the local jewelers and with other stores but I found their products more cheaper and affordable.

So I decided to get in touch with Jacknjewel people online and they helped me to select the solitaire Ring. Trust me the entire process right from placing an order to making payment went as smooth as cakewalk. Also the product was delivered within 3 days and I was extremely happy, it was exactly the way I wanted, I would say it was better than what I expected. Most important thing was that I received a certificate card along with my product which sealed my faith for online shopping.

The whole experience of shopping with Jacknjewel was amazing and I will soon be ordering a pair of solitaire earrings also.

Great work guys. Keep it up!

anujs1
9/18/14

After a very hard search of a unique design for my engagement ring,one of my colleague recommended me jacknjewel.com. I was amazed to see the jewelry collection Designs with awesome prices.I compared them with different websites but their prices are the best one which made me place an order for my engagement band. My specifications were taken care and the order was delivered before the speculated time keeping in mind the authentication of the jewelry.

My first online shopping experience was excellent.

Cheers to jacknjewel.com!

payald
7/31/14

Hi

I am Payal.

I recently order a Prince ruby ring from jacknjewel.com. After placing a order I received a mail from Jacknjewel for the acknowledgement that my order has been placed. They have excellent customer services. They offer many diamond jewelries at unbeatable prices .For the authentication of jewelry they give a certificate of either International Gemological Institute(IGI), Gemological Institute of America(GIA) or Gemological labs of India(GLI).I can assure everyone to trust the services of jacknjewel blindly. They deliver on time with very attractive packing.

It's being a beautiful experience for me shopping at jacknjewel.com .The design of the ring was so beautiful that I could not stop buying it.

Questions? Get answers from the JacknJewel staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JacknJewel