iYogi.net

iYogi.net has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iYogi.net also ranks 57th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate iYogi.net?

“I have always had excellent results”

Lisa B.
1/9/14

I have always had excellent results. I had a virus on my computer that was hiding my entire drive. I logged in one morning and could see any drives. I thought it somehow had been erased. Somehow they were able to correct and remove the virus. It took quite a long time. They will do whatever it takes to fix and problem and escalate issues to a higher level support team. I do recommend iYogi. Have used over 4 years now.

“iYogi says it will help remotely solve PC problems,...”

Kathryn K.
5/4/10

iYogi says it will help remotely solve PC problems, and charges $139/month. I had to try 3 times (with 3 different people) to get their remote access to work. Then 1.5 hours of my time later, and speaking with 4 different people (each of whom needed my account #, security question, email address and home ph#), the problem was still unresolved. And it was just a printer issue. Plus I got disconnected during one of the calls, and the technician did not call back--despite having confirmed my email and phone # at the start of the call.

lisab77
January 9th, 2014
kathrynk
May 4th, 2010
neild3
May 22nd, 2012
I took their subscription because each time I called, someone picked up immediately.. Though, I was facing issues with getting my Acer laptop to sync with my Lexmark printer but still took two subscriptiosn for $300 for both my computers.. I had read the numerous complaints on iyogi and was on my guard, however I had absolutely no issues with them except that they really did spend a lot of time ensuring that nothing else was wrong with my computer.. It’s a relationship that works, they tell me what they are doing and I trust them to do the best for me and my computer

Questions? Get answers from the iYogi.net staff and other customers.

iYogi tech support from certified technicians, Highly skilled in providing computer support for repair, computer technical support services .+1-833-304-5770

umangc
Chitralekha S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi.net?

Have a question about iYogi.net?