ivi Inc.

ivi Inc. has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ivi Inc. ranks 48th among TV Shows sites.

How would you rate ivi Inc.?

“I came across this site when looking how to watch Glee...”

Tom S.
12/18/10

I came across this site when looking how to watch Glee live online http://www.ivi.tv/guide/details/Glee I didn't want to wait until after it has aired, as that is usually days after my friends like to chat about it. Well we actually chat about it WHILE it's airing, so I hunted. I came across IVI, registered, paid, downloaded an app, and double clicked it. Holy sh*t, live television, from New York, L. A., and a few other cities, I flipped channels up and down, and saw ABC, NBC, CBS, The CW, and whammo Fox, where Glee lives, I watched the entire episode, IM'd my friends, who all downloaded the app, and we all are never turning on our parents' televisions again! This is the coolest thing ever, watching prime time tv during prime time, all from my white macbook while commenting on the show via Facebook and IM. LOVE IT!

“Stay away from this one”

K F.
8/2/11

Stay away from this one. Based on the prior review I tried to register for the free version of ivi.tv. Membership options show there is a free version and a pay version. When you register on the left side of the screen the price of the package chosen comes up. When I chose the free version it has the price listed as $0.00 yet when I tried to progress to finish my registration it showed that I hadn't entered my credit card info and wouldn't let me finish. There was no way I found to get on here without having to give them payment info even for a "free" membership. Don't bother.

toms22
December 18th, 2010

LOVE IT!
kf4
August 2nd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the ivi Inc. staff and other customers.

_?____?_?_?_?____?_?_?_?_?_?_____?!_?____?_?_?_____?_?____?_?_Ȅ?__?__?__?_?_____?_?_?___?___?_?_______?_____?___?_____?_?_______?_?_?__?_?___?_____?_?_Ȅ?___?__?_?__?._?_Ȅ?___?__?_?___?_?_?__?_?__?___?_Ȅ__?_______? Ą?:?_?_?_?_Ȅ?,?_?_Ȅ?__?,__?_Ȅ΄?_?_Ȅ?__?_?___________?_? ۄ?_____?.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ivi Inc.?

Have a question about ivi Inc.?