Review of IVA.org

enquiries@iva.org

1 Review From Our Community

andrewl92
3/4/16

Making the initial call is the hardest part of the process.

I expected to be pacified or speak with a call centre somewhere but when i scheduled a call to suit my times Iain contacted me and was so helpful, direct and above all communicated his experience through years of knowledge and gave me the confidence to apply for an IVA.

We were sucked into debt from listening to Radio 2 (Martin Lewis) many years ago whereby we learnt how easy credit was to obtain and then balance transfer. The problem was both my partner and i did the same and did not realise the true extent of the debts held.

Eventually you get caught up in a situation requiring either a windfall or outside assistance. Your banks turn their faces away and getting consolidation loans become impossible - does all this sound familiar.

With 4 Barclaycards, 4 MBNA cards, 2 Next accounts, 2 Very accounts, 3 overdrafts and few extras to boot and all maxed out - both your social life and physical well being starts to take its toll.

Within 6 weeks IVA.org have assisted my partner and I in not only clearing thousands of pounds worth of debt but they have been a life changing asset -

With debts in excess of 64K - my creditors have now agreed to accept payments based on our ability to afford, over a 5 year period, with no interest.

But it is not just that our debts are on the way to being written off , it is the interest payments that have been stopped! Considering my main Barclaycard had a minimum payment of £298 per month and interest per month of £294.20 - it is clear that it was out of control with interest (joint) in excess of £1000 per month, that we needed help.

Once you make that initial phone call your problems are halved immediately because IVA.org are there to help, advise and change your life for the better.

I will never forget or be able to re-pay gratitude i owe IVA.org but what i do know is that with 60 months of manageable repayments we will be debt free, credit free and above all happy and stress free.

IVA.org - i thank you from the bottom of my heart

Drew

Questions? Get answers from the IVA.org staff and other customers.

IVA.org?