Review of Itsupplies.com

3,410 reviews with 5 stars

anonymoush449
anonymous H.
5/17/19

Good support in process online; the shipping method did not show up until attempts made to place order

strothers
Strother S.
5/10/19

I just ordered a $350 printer and got free shipping. Then ordered $125 of ink and they charged $9 shipping. Can you please combine orders and refund shipping.

anonymousq442
anonymous Q.
5/9/19

Search was great. It took a bit to find Add to Cart at bottom of my page. It could be my monitor/font size setting.

rogerz23
Roger Z.
5/2/19

Excellent, would be nice to be able to select 'reorder' from my history :) Thanks Hi to Nick for me.

mattc128
Matt C.
5/1/19

As long as everything arrives in good condition and in a timely manner, we will absolutely be using itsupplies.com in future ordering.

anonymousn412
anonymous N.
4/29/19

I'm very satisfied with purchasing large format printer media for my company from IT Supplies - the selection is expansive and the prices are excellent.

rustyl35
Rusty L.
4/29/19

I am a return customer focused on Epson paper and inks for my 3880. I appreciate the ease in going right to the info I need.

tommyl47
Tommy L.
4/29/19

Excellent variety of inks/papers. Website easy and intuitive to use. Prices also very competitive - have been ordering media materials for over 12 years and never disappointed.

anonymousu471
anonymous U.
4/25/19

its been fine but when did you change your name from Atlex? There is no connection other than that I've been sent to the IT supplies site and that my account works.

aliced101
Alice D.
4/24/19

Very easy to order on line. Order was accurate and delivery was very very fast. Prices were very competitive. Because of the quality of the products, service, prices, and delivery, I will be a return customer.

johnb1507
John B.
4/19/19

It was great the shipper messed up on delivery date put it on wrong truck and Itsupplies made it right and gave me a roll of paper.

davidw1438
David W.
4/18/19

The paper I ordered wasn't going to be in stock for a week and IT Supplies contacted me to let me know. I talked with them and ordered a paper that was in stock. Good customer service and communications!

anonymouss506
anonymous S.
4/16/19

Ordering is always easy with IT Supplies, the items are always in stock, prices are competitive and the product is delivered quickly! How much more can you ask for?

joycet55
Joyce T.
4/16/19

I love shopping with you. The prices are good and my package arrives quickly. Thank you for the great service

jessicas634
jessica s.
4/15/19

Difficult to find the ink for my machine- not listed in your epson ink category
After ordering ink showed up at my doorstep in 2 days. Love the fast service!

johna508
John A.
4/8/19

Price is fair, shipping & delivery is good. As my business grows I'm looking forward to do more business with you.

stevet340
Steve T.
3/31/19

Shopping with IT Suppiies has always been a pleasure. Shipping is always fast and quality of items ordered superior at best prices.

georgem641
George M.
3/26/19

Website reorder easy to use with saved purchaser information. Will come back to order again.
Many thanks,
George

frederickc56
Frederick C.
3/21/19

IT Supplies saves my business every time I realize I need paper and ink cartridges for my on-demand poster business! Fast and no mistakes!

anonymousp404
anonymous P.
3/13/19

Love IT Supplies. Always prompt with orders and their Customer Service is very helpful and courteous.

anonymousl348
anonymous L.
3/9/19

Search engine for products could be improved - took several entries to find my products - but it's ok. I wish you had a guest option so customers wouldn't need to make an account - everybody now has HUNDREDS of passwords to keep track of.... kind of ridiculous....

dennisk147
Dennis K.
3/8/19

Greg and the gang are always great to work with and I get superior service every order.

Dennis Krieger,
Dennis Krieger Imagery

paulined41
PAULINE D.
3/5/19

It was nice of Amber to offer additional information I was unaware of and hoping that the paper recommendation she suggested works out well for us.

johnu66
John U.
2/23/19

You were a staple source of supplies when we had our photo business. Now that we are retired and doing photography as a hobby (with professional equipment!) you are our "go to" source!

mikek429
Mike K.
2/19/19

Only certain browser will work with your website. This has limitations.
I am using a Mac with OS 10.6.8 - The Safari browser is probably not compatible with your web site. I also use Chrome. Using a newer Mac there is no problem.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?