Review of Itsupplies.com

2,861 reviews with 5 stars

williamk304
William K.
2/14/19

I like the online ordering website and the shipping turnaround is usually very good. Hope it is good this time too.

bacilg2
Bacil G.
2/5/19

Now that I am used to the changes the site is easy to use.
Please be careful packing the Epson Paper. The last two times I have ordered one corner of the printing paper has been damaged (bent). Because of the items I was printing I was able to use it so did not return.

samf108
Sam F.
2/5/19

Was easy ordering. prices are great, and whomever i spoke with on the phone was about as pleasant as they come. Thanks for a great experience

michaels871
MICHAEL S.
1/21/19

I just hope you pack the paper correctly I have had issues in the past when the paper came out of a certain warehouse. Overall you guys rock.

donb405
DON B.
1/17/19

IT Supplies always takes good care of my printing needs- A pleasure doing business with them. Chris Woods has always taken care of any concern I may have had- Much appreciated.

mikeualp
Mikeual P.
1/16/19

Thank you for your great service! I appreciate the consistent quick delivery of my orders and your broad range of items. Your pricing is reasonable and if I need help someone is quick to respond and assist with an item and/or complete order.
Best Wishes to your staff members in 2019!
Mikeual Perritt

kimberlyw81
Kimberly W.
1/15/19

You guys rock. Today, I didn't need help, but usually I do and you're always always always great. Thanks!

janl92
Jan L.
1/5/19

Knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Great products abd choices and even talked to a real person on the phone
Thanks

bills426
Bill S.
1/5/19

Website was quick to search and accurate. Prices are better and free shipping. what more could one want

ardisg
Ardis G.
1/4/19

Have ordered IT products: ink, paper, card stock for years and been pleased with the quality and the delivery time.

maryf137
Mary F.
12/28/18

Easy to use website; printer ink arrived on time and in great shape. I have used this site before and really like it. They also have very good prices.

williaml453
william L.
12/26/18

Very good service and quick delivery. Very pleased with your timely delivery of my order. Will order from you in the future.

anonymousm277
anonymous M.
12/26/18

Once you get the hang of the new menu structure, everything is fast and easy. Descriptions are sometimes lacking though.

anonymousq250
anonymous Q.
12/15/18

No real problems even though I was placing the order on my phone. Item I was looking for only came up using the search feature.

lindam956
linda M.
12/12/18

no problems but thought free shipping was $99 not $149.
I ordered more items to receive free shipping.

kenj71
Ken J.
12/10/18

IT Supplies has been consistently my go to for printers and supplies. Product info is accurate and up to date. I can shop with confidence with IT Supplies.

alw75
Al W.
12/10/18

Fine except for the fact that not all products from Atlex seem to be available. I was also looking for spray type photo adhesive.

lauries156
Laurie S.
12/10/18

Thank you. Your website is much improved for me since my last order. I haven't been able to order printing supplies for awhile. I appreciate receiving products from Atlex.

anonymousi221
anonymous I.
12/4/18

it appears they have the online ordering fixed and ready to accept Purchase orders with no issue.....Great Job everyone

eveh31
Eve H.
11/29/18

Much improved website - working better than it did a couple months ago. One suggestion: you could order the gallery wrap stretcher bars so that they are not so random therefore difficult to locate.

bille94
Bill E.
11/27/18

It seems to get easier each time. Good job with your website.
Take care with packing. I can't use dinged corners on cards or paper.

lisam922
Lisa M.
11/26/18

Always a good experience to shop with IT Supplies. These are my first two 44" rolls for my new Canon PRO-4000 printer!!

claudiab91
Claudia B.
11/24/18

Hard to get my printer on the list for ink. Had to search for it.
Epson Stylus Photo 1400. Every one but that came up.
Probably something I did wrong. I clicked on Epson Stylus but it didn't come up.

timw175
Tim W.
11/20/18

Checkout was a pain. The web site kept refusing to verify credit card. I've placed many orders here before & this is the only time it happened.

anonymousn197
anonymous N.
11/20/18

I've purchased Epson products from IT Supplies for years. They always have what I need and deliver it promptly. Chris Wood has been helpful to expedite orders and assure all is well.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?