Review of Itsupplies.com

3,140 reviews with 4 stars

davidl675
David L.
4/9/19

When searching for the "1.25" Simply Elegant Gallery Wrap Bars 10" - 20 Pack" or other type of wrap bar, you still have to scroll through a massive list and find the exact product, regardless of whether you typed it in the size you are interested in. Just a small thing that annoys me when ordering multiple sizes. Overall, great products for a great price!

stephenl238
Stephen L.
3/28/19

You should be able to go back to an old order.. and click reorder and it puts all the items in the cart. That would make reordering the same items Alot easier.. or even put in.. order every 3 months

anonymoust367
anonymous T.
3/20/19

Return customer -- happy with your products and service. Don't like being forced to create an account w/password. Would prefer your computer (less secure than mine) not know of my existence once this transaction is complete.

celias31
Celia S.
3/19/19

Good, wish could get some credit points for ordering so many inks. Like a total card you could add to to maybe get a free ink after so many buys.

anonymousv371
anonymous V.
3/17/19

shipping preference box was not clear. Relpeated requests to select one was not followed payment type remaining intact. Other than this placing orders with IT Supplies has always been easy and a pleasure.

donnaleed5
donnalee d.
2/21/19

The add to cart button is too low on the page - I couldn't find it after trying to put items in cart until the third time

gordonr31
Gordon R.
2/6/19

You're interface with Paypal needs work. I had to login to Paypal separately, then come back to your site to pay for my purchase. Your page to 'help' me didn't do anything.

warrenm90
Warren M.
2/5/19

When home page opens, please remind me to sign in before placing an order. Your refined searches did not locate the paper I was looking for.

rone26
Ron E.
2/5/19

epson 9800 light magenta and magenta are not listed with the other 9800 inks . What is listed is a light vivid magenta and a vivid magenta which does not work with the 9800. Thanks

anonymousr286
anonymous R.
12/31/18

Had to create a new password under a different email address because website didn't recognize the one I had established previously.

anonymousa429
anonymous A.
12/27/18

Peggy is a lifesaver, however, there are issues with online ordering that need resolved. Peggy is shipping a order out today, that was ordered on 12/24. But she said it showed as a quote, and not a order even though I have a confirmation, thank goodness.

jimc299
Jim C.
12/22/18

It was rather difficult to find the right selection to order my EpsonR2000 ink. I also think the $9.00 price to ship 3 cartridges of film is a bit excessive.

anonymouss344
anonymous S.
12/13/18

Website must have changed some - little more difficult to find things and pay - but probably because I wasn't used to it.

susany67
Susan Y.
12/10/18

I would like to place an order without a password..
I don't see the purpose of creating a password to order Epson Ink.

timk223
Tim K.
12/6/18

A little hard to find the 3" Core Epson Proofing Paper. Had to call for assistance but Chris was very helpful.

mikej281
Mike J.
12/1/18

My old password was aparently dropped so I decided to buy elsewhere until your sales helped me. Now that I have the PW re-setup the order process should be fine

stephenh333
Stephen H.
11/23/18

Initially I had a little trouble finding you online address (IT Supplies). Other than that I'm happy with your ordering procedure. Perhaps nest time, now a bit more familiar with your routine I'll be able to place my order more quickly.

rustyl7
Rusty L.
11/12/18

Had to go "back" with each separate ink order and click on new link. BUT it appears now that the order can be made all on one page with quantity listed. HOWEVER, any submit button is at the bottom so not initially visible when working the website. REQUEST: Please add text at the top of the web page that a SUBMIT button can be accessed below.

davem313
Dave M.
11/8/18

Would like search to be more specific. And, show any specials the products I am purchasing my cart view.

mikef323
Mike F.
11/6/18

Hard to find ink for two of my small Epson printers. Should list of printers of a least ink groups (eg, 60, 78, 79, ...). I remember it being easier in the past.

kevinl135
Kevin L.
11/4/18

The reordered layout or processing mapping is difficult to follow. Never had a problem before in 15 years.

scottn142
Scott N.
11/4/18

Had a hard time finding the "add to cart" at the bottom strip on the browser, and it only added one of the selections at a time.

eileens98
Eileen S.
11/2/18

your website is always difficult for me to easily find the inks, I have to click multiple places on Epson, inks, etc to no avail and the search bar doesn't quickly bring them up when I type "inks for Epson SureColor P600"

anonymousf179
anonymous F.
10/18/18

In searching for paper, I needed sheet paper, but the Espon items didn't come up until I knew exactly what it was called.

tashao5
Tasha O.
10/11/18

There was a problem with a previous password from Atlex. It all got sorted out. No need for followup.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?