Review of Itsupplies.com

3,782 reviews with 4 stars

michaelr1240
michael r.
8/8/19

NEEDED TO CHANGE MY ORDER TWO MINUTES AFTER PLACING IT, BUT WAS UNABLE TO REACH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE

scottm718
Scott M.
8/7/19

some items i could click on to add to cart some i could not and at first had trouble figuring out how.

anonymousa703
anonymous A.
7/29/19

When I choose to use PayPal to order, I have to re-enter my billing and shipping info a second time. Kind of annoying.

rickt110
Rick T.
7/28/19

All's good. Shipping is great, usually receive in one day rarely two with normal shipping. Not like Amazon that if you don't pay for fast shipping they don't pull your order for four days then two at least to get there. THANKS!

bradm188
Brad M.
7/26/19

It just seems like a more difficult site to shop on than many others. The product selection is very good. Sometimes it is a little time consuming navigating to things. Some search functions don't seem fully accurate. Example: searched for Canson Infinity papers, but Plantine never showed in the search results. I had to specifically put in Plantine to go to it.

skipd9
Skip D.
7/5/19

Your website is running very slow at present. It may be because it is the day after a holiday, I hope.
Normally, you site runs quite smoothly.
Have a great day!!

anonymousk491
anonymous K.
6/19/19

Your interface can be a little cludgy - having to repeat other entries when, for example, shipping method needs to be selected. Also, calculate shipping doesn't seem to work.

anonymouss550
anonymous S.
6/6/19

The search function for inks used to be much easier.

Now I need part numbers and/or multi keyword searches for Epson XP and Artisan printers. The part number sometimes just gives one ink and then you have to search separately for multipack or additional colors. For the Artisan 825, I can only find its cartridges with a part number or by searching Artisan 700 (even tho 825 is one of the model numbers in the cartridge name).

I am a very long time customer, but I almost bought from someone else until I thought to type in the cartridge number. (I thought maybe you weren't carrying the cartridges for older printers.)

Shopping from a previous order helps a lot, but I can't always find what I need in a previous order.

You guys still do a great job!

joec664
Joe C.
6/5/19

My fault. I haven't ordered for a while and wasn't familiar with choosing the items I wanted. I got it straigthtened out.

scottc404
Scott C.
5/10/19

I am located on the west coast. I was in a chat with one of your salesmen, when evidently your office, which is fine, but it would have been nice to let me know that the chat was ending, even some automated message saying for example; "We are closing at this time and our chat service will be ending, please feel free to contact us tomorrow" etc.
Your salesman contacted me first thing in the morning, and handled applying our resale #, which was appreciated.

chrisz40
chris Z.
4/23/19

Was fine but when I reset my password and logged in I had to re-enter all of my address and information. I know I've ordered from you before, I'm not sure why that information wasn't on your web site.

rong224
Ron G.
4/18/19

Final checkout procedure was kinda flakey, wanted me to sign in but wouldn't offer up a way to recall my account name/email address

davidl675
David L.
4/9/19

When searching for the "1.25" Simply Elegant Gallery Wrap Bars 10" - 20 Pack" or other type of wrap bar, you still have to scroll through a massive list and find the exact product, regardless of whether you typed it in the size you are interested in. Just a small thing that annoys me when ordering multiple sizes. Overall, great products for a great price!

robertw942
Robert W.
4/3/19

Confusing process ordering. And, when receiving an email from UPS saying I had an order on the way, the vendor name I was receiving the package from was totally unfamiliar to me and was not ITSupplies. Instead it was UNITED STATIONERS. I didn't know whether to receive the package or not.

stephenl238
Stephen L.
3/28/19

You should be able to go back to an old order.. and click reorder and it puts all the items in the cart. That would make reordering the same items Alot easier.. or even put in.. order every 3 months

anonymoust367
anonymous T.
3/20/19

Return customer -- happy with your products and service. Don't like being forced to create an account w/password. Would prefer your computer (less secure than mine) not know of my existence once this transaction is complete.

celias31
Celia S.
3/19/19

Good, wish could get some credit points for ordering so many inks. Like a total card you could add to to maybe get a free ink after so many buys.

anonymousv371
anonymous V.
3/17/19

shipping preference box was not clear. Relpeated requests to select one was not followed payment type remaining intact. Other than this placing orders with IT Supplies has always been easy and a pleasure.

donnaleed5
donnalee d.
2/21/19

The add to cart button is too low on the page - I couldn't find it after trying to put items in cart until the third time

gordonr31
Gordon R.
2/6/19

You're interface with Paypal needs work. I had to login to Paypal separately, then come back to your site to pay for my purchase. Your page to 'help' me didn't do anything.

rone26
Ron E.
2/5/19

epson 9800 light magenta and magenta are not listed with the other 9800 inks . What is listed is a light vivid magenta and a vivid magenta which does not work with the 9800. Thanks

warrenm90
Warren M.
2/5/19

When home page opens, please remind me to sign in before placing an order. Your refined searches did not locate the paper I was looking for.

anonymousr286
anonymous R.
12/31/18

Had to create a new password under a different email address because website didn't recognize the one I had established previously.

anonymousa429
anonymous A.
12/27/18

Peggy is a lifesaver, however, there are issues with online ordering that need resolved. Peggy is shipping a order out today, that was ordered on 12/24. But she said it showed as a quote, and not a order even though I have a confirmation, thank goodness.

jimc299
Jim C.
12/22/18

It was rather difficult to find the right selection to order my EpsonR2000 ink. I also think the $9.00 price to ship 3 cartridges of film is a bit excessive.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?