Review of Itsupplies.com

2,788 reviews with 2 stars

clifforda16
Clifford A.
1/27/19

You changed the name of your company, and also my password did not work anymore. Very frustrating. Also, prices went up.

celias19
Celia S.
1/15/19

Seems like it was harder to find what I wanted on site. Also prices have went up a lot, wondering why such an increase in price?

janl86
Jan L.
1/1/19

well so far its been over a week since I ordered and still no shipping, it has been the holidays, but getting some information on when it will ship is important to me

robertw895
Robert W.
12/27/18

Form kept resetting and had to re-enter information, including passwords several times. Very frustrating ordering interface. Not altogether sure that my order was placed OR that it may have been placed twice.

dhanraje
dhanraj e.
12/19/18

I ordered a custom icc profile and in the past, these profiles were sent via e-mail. I was charged shipping just now, not sure why. There was no option to complete this transaction without choosing a shipping method.

mitchella20
Mitchell A.
12/17/18

You charge too much for shipping for such small lightweight items.
Your salesperson on the phone would not help me out at all -- I asked him for a coupon code or some discount for the holidays -- nothing! Next order, I will be looking for anther vendor.

pattiew1
Pattie W.
12/8/18

I had a hard time finding all the ink cartridges for the Epson R2880. I've ordered from you for years and this has never happened before. There was always a page with all the cartridges listed.

isobelw4
Isobel W.
11/25/18

Took two days to place this order--could not get selections into cart. However, you appear to have finally corrected this.

jamesm1212
James M.
11/24/18

In checking out your site indicated I could use my Amazon Pay account, but that was never allowed when I clicked on that option. I had to input all my information and credit card a number of times to charge the order.

me44
M E.
11/23/18

I was surprised to be directed here from Atlex and then to have trouble signing in. Catch 22. Not unusual, but frustrating.

josed70
Jose D.
11/17/18

I wasted time retrieving and my old password and creating a new one when your system should have automatically saved it as I always place my order from the same desktop computer, same ip address.

williamb475
William B.
10/29/18

It took about 15 minutes to reset my password and complete the order process - I purchased an Epson P-800 printer from you earlier this year and many other things prior to that.

jerrys287
jerry s.
10/8/18

i worked with atlex for a long time, now it is slow and difficult, even when i sign in. you are losing me as a customer. i went to b&h for other inks i needed. i ordered paper recently that was damaged and still has not been resolved. damaged paper is an ongoing issue. your products are great, i use simply elegant, ilford is more expensive. but i will probably go back to them. As i said, paper is often damaged, and i pay for shipping. I ordered ink - i cartridge from b&H this morning. same item. i got it for 24.oo less. price was close, but they offer free shipping. help me understand your value to me as a customer.

michaelf477
Michael F.
9/22/18

Your shipping fee of $10. for two cartridges of ink is beyond ridiculous. Cut the greed factor and contribute to the goodwill of your customers.

suzetted7
Suzette d.
9/19/18

Your order page did not automatically update the cart with increased # of items by using the + sign; apparently you had a carry over of info from Atlex but it registered my email but not my old password; when filling out the credit card info the space for electing the shipping method appeared to be partly covered by the total box, but you had to click on the partly covered box to get the postage to show up.

ellenb130
ellen b.
9/17/18

I've changed my email address + you've changed your web site = a much longer and more difficult time ordering than ever before! Ugh. I trust next time will be like old times when it was easy to order.
Also, wasn't ground shipping free before? Or is that just what I wish had been true?

stephena125
Stephen A.
9/17/18

Color HQ would ship Epson 24/36" Roll Paper and K2 Ink to me from Chicago Stock and I would typically get it in 1-2 business days with free shipping. No Expedite delivery necessary always consistent delivery. Since acquisition by IT/Supplies it now takes 3-5 business days to get an order. My last order was canceled and refunded after 3 days IN-ERROR because (as it was explained when I called) "The System thought my address was out of the country"... It took 8 days to get that order delivered including the curtesy overnight shipping provided by your support team. I liked Color-HQ because they were consistent and fast. So far my experience with IT-Supplies is Neither Consistent or Fast. Hope you do better on this order.

richardg534
richard g.
9/3/18

Hi,
You guys appear to have purchased atlex, which is the site I went to. I don't think I've purchased from you before (maybe I have), but in any case I entered my business email address, and was informed that I had an account/password. I could not use your system to allow me to recover/reset the password associated with that email address, so i had to complete the transaction with one of my personal accounts. The tool would say it recognized my email address, pop up a window claiming success with a different blanked out password - I'd click on that and it wouldn't do anything - I was assuming I'd get an email to my business address with the appropriate password reset instructions which never appeared.

dennisk134
Dennis K.
9/2/18

Would not accept my password. Created new password but then would not accept it! Tried old password and was successful. Whazzupwidat?

jerrys282
jerry s.
8/29/18

i was an altex customer. by bringing the two businesses under one site may work for you, it is not working for me.

josed68
Jose D.
8/29/18

After editing order I had to start from step #1 again in filling out billing and shipping info. Very cumbersome. Check Amazon Prime ordering algorithm. You need good IT technician!

eveh27
Eve H.
8/20/18

As I have mentioned before, your website is quite confusing and trying to search, as an example, for "gallery wrap stretcher bars" is not recognized in your search terms. Being in the software business, I can tell you that most people will abandon their carts if they are frustrated in searching. I knew if I dug deep enough I would likely find what I was looking for. The way to improve your site is to develop a broader use of search terms. Additionally, some products are not organized in a cohesive fashion: if you are looking for stretchers, they are completely out of order: for example 8 inch 24 inch then 14 inch. Again this is easy to improve by creating a hierarchy or sequence. If you are looking for canvas and search a specific type only one width comes up and the others of that brand and finish are buried elsewhere in the site. Just trying to help.Even for me, a business that has used your products many times, I find it frustrating experience taking far too much time.(sorry!)

rebeccan75
Rebecca N.
8/15/18

Your order site is really annoying. It kept telling me to select my country and chose my shipping even though i already had.

robertd677
Robert D.
8/14/18

Simple---my email and password were stored on Safari from this site from prior purchases. Didn't work. But your site said my email was correct. Doesn't make sense. So, I used another email and created another password. That's not the way this should work. Cumbersome.

judiths170
Judith S.
8/14/18

The website is not remembering my password. Everytime I try to login I have to reset it. Frustrating.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?