Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

142,534 reviews with 5 stars

stevies11
5/15/19

Loved all my items from my surprise box! Definitely worth the 20.00. Support works fast and helps any issues!

lorip154
5/9/19

The product I ordered was defective, it kept shutting off after 2 hours of use, but iTechDeals responded to my inquiry almost immediately with return label and instructions and issued my full refund within 1 day of their receipt of the product back. For this reason I will purchase from them again, hoping the defective product was just one of those things. Thank you!

davea176
5/5/19

When out paypal payment was made it changed our mailing address. The support people at iTech went in and made the correction after several days had elapsed and the product was in shipping. When this has happened in the past with other companies the typical response has been, "When the product is returned to us we will resend it to the new address." At iTech the support people went the extra mile to make sure they corrected things up front.

deborahm378
Deborah M.
5/3/19

Had this been my first tech box order, it would have been my last. The only thing that even remotely connected with tech was a portable charger. Among the other items in this box of "tech" were some kind of wire kid's toy, an avocado peeler (really???), 3 clothing storage bags, and two slippery, unidentified plastic sheets intended for some unknown purpose. I am most disappointed, and will think long and hard about ever ordering another box deal.

jonathant142
5/3/19

Everything that I have purchased from your company has been in wonderful shape and I would recommend your products to anyone

marcelac12
4/30/19

customer service is really quick and helpful. products are the same as on picture. for sure i will buy some more products there, they have cool promos!

johne477
4/29/19

Stacey took the time to research and quickly answer my inquiry. A true customer service professional!

rexj17
Rex J.
4/26/19

Great assortment of tech peripherals. I already use most of them, but there are a few that I never will. I feel that it's worth the chance of coming out ahead. This time I think I broke even and it is fun to get a package of surprises. I recommend taking a chance every so often with the hope of getting something fascinating in the box. Enjoy the suspense, it's worth it for the fun.

richarde238
4/24/19

Excellent Customer Service. Prompt Response to my issue . Will use this company again . Will highly recommend to my friend

jamese302
James E.
4/21/19

Everything seemed smooth as far as ordering. I received notice order was shipped in about 4 days, but really only info was sent to carrier. It took SEVERAL additional days before item was actually given to carrier to begin shipping. Once carrier had the item, shipping was fine.

jorgee31
Jorge E.
4/18/19

Easy to follow and to place order...the package arrived by the time stipulated by Itechdeals.
I'm happy with the product and the price I paid for it.

josephb460
4/17/19

Everyone makes mistakes. We all get a defective or wrong order from time to time. I just got one from iTech. We emailed them - they offered to replace the item (unfortunately we just couldn't wait and had already bought one locally) so they processed the return and got our refund credited quickly and with little drama.

amyn131
Amy N.
4/17/19

This site is user-friendly and easy to maneuver. The order process is quick and painless. Looking forward to receiving my Rose Gold Beats. Thank you so much!

susana158
Susan A.
4/16/19

Have not actually had time to install it yet - Hope it works as well as everyone says it does, and is easy to install :)

victorp87
Victor P.
4/15/19

No drama to report. Easy to use and get order placed. It would be nicer if the website would respond quicker.

louisec141
Louise C.
4/12/19

love this site this is a gift to myself for my birthday and I have ordered on this site before so I am very pleased with it.

rolandeo
Rolande O.
4/12/19

My shopping experience was perfect the process very quick and prices are very good or affordable I am just waiting for the products for my very complete satisfaction.

stevez48
4/11/19

When the first shipment was lost, they promptly sent a replacement. One of the items was defective and that one was promptly ordered for replacement.

melodyw35
4/11/19

Ordered a Baytek doorbell that wouldn't work with my wifi. Emailed iTech and told them my situation. They told me to return the item and I was refunded the full purchase amount. They kept me posted during the process, so I was never in the dark. Went above and beyond for me. Thanks iTech Deals!

zafera2
4/10/19

I like the quick answer and the help...
The team is professional and try to help you intel your get what you want..

Thanks iTech.

lisas1049
Lisa S.
4/9/19

Now hope it works, when I set up the iPad, I noticed that on the start up screen there is big Red splotch and it shows on the darker screens and yes, I realized it's a refurbished tablet and should expect some small issues.

ronnieg35
4/7/19

Did not expect the great CS response. I thought I was stuck with a piece of junk ( a beaten up Chromebook) but they gave me the option of returning it for a full refund.

earlyneb1
Earlyne B.
4/7/19

Always easy to make purchases. Products are hopefully as described. I am still quite new to this site.

jamess1670
4/5/19

Very nice gift for any age or event. All items in surprise package are helpful from teens to seniors!

cm283
C M.
4/3/19

price in email stated 79.99 but when you click the price on the order page was 90.00 tried to re select.
Kept on going to the $90 price as in what they call bait and switch never got a good explanation for that $10 discrepancy

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?