Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

142,120 reviews with 5 stars

marieg137
3/23/19

I asked to cancel my order and iTech Deals had no problem doing it right away! Thanks for the fast cancel and refund!

michaelc1620
3/21/19

Great tech firm to deal with.
a AAA class company.
I made a mistake on my order and they allowed me to correct it with no poblems.

debbiem220
Debbie M.
3/19/19

Ordering was simple. It took a long time to get here. It charged the first time but won't charge anymore. Sure wouldn't recommend buying this one.

jimc513
3/18/19

Great company as I bought an Apple watch from them and it seemed to not charge. I contacted them and they sent me a return and shipping label to get a refund. The next day I discovered that I used the wrong device to charge it and as I put it in my usb on my Mac to charge it charged just fine.

davem521
Dave M.
3/16/19

Good deals from iTech, excellent quality! The 2 Amazon Echos arrived in great condition. I'm very satisfied.

kimberlyr148
Kimberly R.
3/16/19

Easy to navigate, great prices! Charger works well for my Samsung phone, a longer coed connecting the wireless charger would be an improvement.

tashap14
Tasha P.
3/15/19

Wonderful and an surprise to catch an tablet on sale for my 9 year old. Now he won't bother his brothers for their tablets. Thank you for allowing me to see this in my email.

saundrap9
Saundra P.
3/13/19

Simple, easy and quite comfortable ordering .. Item received worked right out of the box without any issues. Love this Chromebook, and price was absolutely excellent. Will order from itech again. Thank you!!

louisb116
3/13/19

Simply deserve this ratings. I am very much happy with the services. Got it timely. Thank you very much :)

jennifera338
3/13/19

I did have an issue with something I bought, but it happens.. The important thing is how the company handles the issue.. Susan in their customer service department went above and beyond to make things right and was extremely professional and courteous. Their customer service alone will definitely bring me back to their site to give it another shot..

miam95
Mia M.
3/12/19

Easy purchase ability. Simple walk through directions. Product description is helpful. Have not used the product yet, so will add product satisfaction later. Overall good experience, this far. Would order again from you.

ronaldk89
ronald k.
3/12/19

first time and was guick to find and order - hope the product is what I expect it to be !
Took longer than expected but was not in a hurry so ok. Item very used but to have been refurbished so expect it to work ok. Will keep watch on email for other good offers.
Thanks for your service.

ginal232
Gina L.
3/10/19

Easy to find what I needed. Amazing deal on the Apple Watch! I was hoping to get the 38mm but only found the 42mm. Thought the deal was $99 but it said $109 (maybe because it's the sport band).

jamesg393
James G.
3/9/19

Quick and easy. Very direct, plain and simple functions. I know the brand which is why I purchased the product. However, I did have a question but there was no way to have it answered. Unless I missed that portion via an app.

mariar357
3/8/19

Susan is an amazing customer service rep. She guided me through out my return with no problems. I will with no hesitation purchase again.

peterg348
Peter G.
3/6/19

easy navigation and check out....hopefully refurbished I pad will be in Great shape...keep everyone posted on my review

dwights44
3/4/19

Itech's contact, Susan, was very helpful and helped me get a refund. I purchased an ipod touch, but since it wasn't supported for updates, I was unable to use it for the purpose it was purchased.

jamesp805
James P.
3/4/19

cosmetically it was a little rough. More so than I'm use to with refurb items but I realize this was not ' factory refurbished '. Item functions fine. I definitely got what I paid for.

pennyd43
3/4/19

THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS 100% AND I WILL DEFFINITELY BE SHOPPING WITH THEM AGAIN VERY SOON, A GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT DEALS!!!

lins20
Lin S.
3/4/19

Trying the mystery box this time. Looking forward to my surprise. Been satisfied with other past purchases.

theresec10
Therese C.
3/4/19

I have ordered several mystery boxes before and have always been very satisfied with my purchases! I recommend this website to everyone!

denises333
Denise S.
3/4/19

Great deal can’t wait to see what is in this box and great price for what ever is in it ...Thank You

henriettaj4
Henrietta J.
3/4/19

Awesome, I am totally excited when the box arrives to see what goodies I have gotten. I share them with relatives and friends. Have recommended this site to others.

davidh1524
David H.
3/4/19

I enjoyed my shopping experience shopping on itechdeals.com it was fast and was able to find what I was looking for quickly.

frankc509
Frank C.
3/1/19

Always find the best deals here while shopping around the entire www from any device of mine or someone else's!

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?