Review of iTech Deals

141,545 reviews with 3 stars

danielp536
Daniel P.
3/12/19

I am not sure if I ordered two of these I only want one but it went to a different screen and I don’t know what happened but I looked in my recent orders and it did not order it so I ordered it again and it went through I believe

timl192
Tim L.
3/11/19

I received the product with no instructions. In fact, none of the products I've ordered from iTech Deals has come with any instructions. The Macbook I ordered is confusing, and since there are no instructions, I have to ask someone else who owns a Macbook to help me. I don't know if I'm satisfied yet.

richk59
rich K.
3/4/19

Got a stupid message after ordering product tha I get $10.00 back after ordering ,then hot another stupid message saying I'll get back $15.00 back

stevenc370
Steven C.
2/25/19

Easy website to shop in! A+

Products are so cheap? and the delivery time is a joke! I forgot I had ordered something that's how long it took?? LOL! And don't buy a mystery box, it's a joke!

robinb316
Robin B.
2/25/19

I applied for a refund on another order (within a day or so of receiving it) and I still haven't received a return authorization

joej252
Joe J.
2/22/19

So far so good worried about how this unit will look once received but fair price. It took 22 days for me to get my items. No one talks to you only email. Plugged it in yesterday and no problem looks better than I thought!

maxwellg12
Maxwell G.
2/20/19

Do hope this is not a cheepo product like the last one was.
Didn't include the adapter that is needed for iPhone 5SE.

steveg394
Steve G.
2/10/19

Took a long time to, receive delivery time was delayed once or twice. Product may have been refurbished on the inside but the outside was a scuffed up, abused, school computer with an obvious chip in the screen - not a quality product.

matthewk148
Matthew K.
2/6/19

it took a long time to get there. The earbuds won't sync with each other and sound very tin-y. I mostly use them for podcasts so it's fine. They were certainly cheap!

anonymousp354
anonymous P.
2/6/19

I haven't had any shopping issues so far, but the site doesn't do a lot to reassure me that the deal I found isn't a scam. We'll see what I receive.

lynneg35
LYNNE G.
1/29/19

The item I ordered took over 3 weeks to arrive and the item I received was awful quality or defective. Either way, I'm returning item for a refund. The one good thing I can say is, the customer service was very responsive

alanm320
1/25/19

Website had some cool products at some great prices. Ordering was simple and easy. Shipping Dept. could use a major overhaul. Customer service was nice but the only way to communicate was by email. Once you send an email or reply, each response was 24-48 hours. More 48 than 24. No way to speak with anyone by phone. So any questions, issues or problems takes days and days to get resolved. Once I finally did get my order, it was packaged well and was complete. I placed an order 12/28. Received 01/22. Lost first order, gave refund. Ordered again, took 10 to receive after I was notified with a tracking number. Not likely to order again. I think I would probably order again if I was able to speak with a customer service representative over the phone. Only email was very annoying and wasted a lot of time waiting for response by email.

nancyf139
Nancy F.
1/25/19

Ordering was easy, just suspiciously us of the free $15 rebate with 1000 vendors to get cash back on spending. Concerned my email is going to every one of those venders so I didn’t do that.

kyleh140
Kyle H.
1/24/19

Took way too long. When I emailed about why it hadn't been shipped yet I got a very basic answer and no help checking to see if mine was going to ship sooner or not. Finally shipped on the 7th day and when I received the product the box was damaged but the product was okay. Enjoy the deals and stuff you sell but shipping and customer support needs work.

andreab330
Andrea B.
1/22/19

I did not receive order updates until I contacted itechdeals. Order placed January 1, finally delivered on January 22 (21 was a holiday). Email inquiring about status was responded to promptly.
So far, product seems to work fine, but not impressed by the USB cord that is only 8" long. That's not long enough to even reach from most plugs to a surface.

jacqueliner88
Jacqueline R.
1/20/19

I am still waiting on iPod I place a order on 01/11/19, having receive yet. Hope iPad don't take to long to get.

richards1237
Richard S.
1/14/19

trying to look up reviews is cumbersome and difficult. clicking on a different of reviews doesn't work; you are directed to a product page.

christinak93
Christina K.
1/4/19

great deal on what I was looking for - however the battery life on one of the iPods won't last longer than a minute :(. The other one is a bit better! It lasts at least 20 minutes ...... I'm really disappointed, but got what I paid for.

mikem1141
Mike M.
1/3/19

Your server is a bit slow. Perhaps it's this time of the year. Lotsa shoppers.
Update: Finally got my order. The time wasn't the factor as much as being informed as to where it was. Credit card was charged, but no indication of where the order was. Days later, the same time as my inquiry was answered, I received a shipping confirmation.
Bottom line: Improve your notification system. And I don't think a charge should incur until shipment.

wesleyb74
Wesley B.
1/1/19

Shopping was quick and easy and simple didn’t have enough info on the item i bought like the length of it.

elizabethd296
Elizabeth D.
12/28/18

There was very few things in the box that were useful for IPhone X. Appeared to be a lot of leftover stuff no one could really use. The only good thing was a handheld luggage scale.

cloverl3
Clover L.
12/27/18

Shopping was fast and easy. Products took awhile to get. Surprise package items weren't that great. Surprise package is taking a gamble for real. Some items you have to figure out what they are. I won't take the chance again.

wwraftern
wwrafter N.
12/27/18

Good site layout, easy to follow

Most of the items were things that I already have, was hoping for surprises.

karenl248
Karen L.
12/15/18

Quick and easy but shipping info (# days for each method) not provided so no idea when I will get this.

christ364
Chris T.
12/14/18

Merchandise was scratched up more than it should of been, even for a refurbished item. No phone number to call and check status of merchandise. Not everybody has email communication at hand. Overall 3 stars

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?