Review of iTech Deals

141,988 reviews with 3 stars

frankw80
Frank W.
5/1/19

good service on one order not so on the first order i recieved. The tablet was finaily registed to Amazon ,but found out it is a childs tablet.You can use it for Adults to but has a defult for childern, and i have explained earlier you have to opt out of the childrens program and log into the adults program.

petera249
PETER A.
4/27/19

Bunch of garbage received in my mystery box, could only use 1 thing, 2 of the products were defective.

anonymousa584
anonymous A.
4/17/19

Mostly ok. Info was easy to fill in in most of the spots. Some areas weren’t as clear as they could have been

mrsl51
Mrs L.
4/17/19

I typed my visa number in but forgot to enter zip code so I had to fill in all my info again.... dumb!

meghanl26
Meghan L.
4/12/19

Great deal, easy shopping BUT when I received my laptop it looked like it had been super glued together and ripped apart. It looks like the edges are all covered in dried glue and one corner had a chunk of plastic missing out of it. Operationally it works great; however not very pleasing to the eye. I was very disappointed in the appearance of the product.

toddh59
Todd H.
4/12/19

I had an issue using a prepaid gift card. There was no way for me to contact you in real time to pay for my purchase and get the deal before it expired. It would be nice to have a phone number for customer service.

jasonf217
Jason F.
4/9/19

Nothing is loading very fast. Decided not to look for other merchandise to add to my order as it was just wasting my time waiting for stuff to load.

td99
T D.
4/9/19

Good prices with free shipping. Web site can be slow, especially when confirming my orders. It takes me to a black screen with a very small box in the center that must be closed.

paull486
paul L.
4/3/19

great price but the delivery time was extremely slow. seems like it sat in fed ex for over a week before it started transport.

dorothyj21
Dorothy J.
4/1/19

I thought the product would be a gret bargain, but it is not. It is very difficult to fit into my phone. I guess I'll have to wait until it get accustomed to it, so that ot will fit easier.

dwstanj
Dwstan J.
4/1/19

Price was GREAT!! BUT everything was not so good... I had to inquire after a couple weeks as to where it was, got an email stating it was on its way- THEN a couple days later got a second email stating that they had made a mistake and was out of stock and would I rather get my money back or have it shipped when back in stock- Ii chose to het it and it arrived with the wrong charger! So not a great experience for me.

debral72
Debra L.
3/31/19

THe ordering process was good. There was nothing in the suprise box that was extraordinary, all stuff I could have bought discounted for less than the $19.99 I paid.

stacym197
Stacy M.
3/28/19

I have purchased from ITECH DEALS for several years and NEVER had a problem. BEGINNIG of March 2019, I requested return authorization to return a DEFECTIVE ITEM sent to me. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S TAKING OVER 2 WEEKS and counting TO GET RETURN AUTHORIZATION! ! ! There is no call # only email to contact customer service. Still waiting for RETURN AUTHORIZATION to ship back defective item it's end of March/beginning of April! !!!! UNACCEPTABLE!

kristenj29
Kristen J.
3/25/19

Took 3x to place this order. The items inside were nice but much of the same. How many chargers or usb cables does a person need?

juliew299
Julie W.
3/25/19

Fairly easy. There were several products similar (chargers) I would have liked to have more different products.

danielp536
Daniel P.
3/12/19

I am not sure if I ordered two of these I only want one but it went to a different screen and I don’t know what happened but I looked in my recent orders and it did not order it so I ordered it again and it went through I believe

timl192
Tim L.
3/11/19

I received the product with no instructions. In fact, none of the products I've ordered from iTech Deals has come with any instructions. The Macbook I ordered is confusing, and since there are no instructions, I have to ask someone else who owns a Macbook to help me. I don't know if I'm satisfied yet.

richk59
rich K.
3/4/19

Got a stupid message after ordering product tha I get $10.00 back after ordering ,then hot another stupid message saying I'll get back $15.00 back

stevenc370
Steven C.
2/25/19

Easy website to shop in! A+

Products are so cheap? and the delivery time is a joke! I forgot I had ordered something that's how long it took?? LOL! And don't buy a mystery box, it's a joke!

robinb316
Robin B.
2/25/19

I applied for a refund on another order (within a day or so of receiving it) and I still haven't received a return authorization

joej252
Joe J.
2/22/19

So far so good worried about how this unit will look once received but fair price. It took 22 days for me to get my items. No one talks to you only email. Plugged it in yesterday and no problem looks better than I thought!

maxwellg12
Maxwell G.
2/20/19

Do hope this is not a cheepo product like the last one was.
Didn't include the adapter that is needed for iPhone 5SE.

steveg394
Steve G.
2/10/19

Took a long time to, receive delivery time was delayed once or twice. Product may have been refurbished on the inside but the outside was a scuffed up, abused, school computer with an obvious chip in the screen - not a quality product.

matthewk148
Matthew K.
2/6/19

it took a long time to get there. The earbuds won't sync with each other and sound very tin-y. I mostly use them for podcasts so it's fine. They were certainly cheap!

anonymousp354
anonymous P.
2/6/19

I haven't had any shopping issues so far, but the site doesn't do a lot to reassure me that the deal I found isn't a scam. We'll see what I receive.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?