Review of iTech Deals

141,518 reviews with 2 stars

denniss234
Dennis S.
2/25/19

It took too long to ship my order. You should not send a shipment Email when you make the shipping label. You should send the Email when you actually ship.

billyl50
Billy L.
2/24/19

I was very disappointed with item, very pleased with delivery time, but item purchased was a iPhone cord that was sliced in several places.

charlesv80
Charles v.
2/14/19

Received knowing item was refurbished but had broke screen in right bottom corner and left corner had been dropped and smashed in not very happy I think company should sent out half way decent products.

toddw148
Todd W.
1/31/19

It took way longer then needed for it to arrive. It came from Jersey to me in Pennsylvania but it went out of its way

dariusr6
Darius R.
1/23/19

The time it took to ship and deliver was way too long. I'd prefer ordering from Amazon or EBay next time.

deborahu7
Deborah U.
1/19/19

First order from this site. Not sure about it at this point
One was for me the other my grandson. One of mine doesn't work. Not sure about my grandsons because I haven't given them to him yet

owens48
1/11/19

Purchased a large display LED wall clock. Ad showed pictures of a clock with zero cords at various angles and minimal details. Clock arrived and is USB powered only. Clock in pictures is either fake or battery-powered as there is not enough space between wall and clock for a USB cord to fit. The return process was pathetic. Shipped myself and was asked to alert them when item showed delivered (for real?). Still have not received refund.

mlu11
ML U.
1/5/19

I like the magnetic phone holders. Good thing I didn't plan to give them as gifts. Otherwise, it will not Be presentable. I was disappointed with the power banks coz they don't have individual charger cables and not in boxes nor they r presentable as gifts. Brand is good though. Also, shipment was slower than expected.

joed478
Joe D.
1/3/19

After not receiving my merchandise when promised, I had to contact the seller and it took another week after promised date to receive it. When I did get my merchandise it was damaged and it was another long process to get it sorted out.

jamesj296
James J.
1/1/19

Opened account, placed order, page defaulted back to shopping page without confirming order, so I ordered 2 more of item then got confirmation. Don't know if I'm getting one order or 2.

sharih25
12/29/18

I ordered the Ring doorbell and saw that a shipping label was created right away. We ordered it for a Christmas present and it looked like it was going to ship on 12/17. Everyday we checked and it hadn't moved out of the "created for delivery." I sent multiple emails and would get emails back saying that it had been set up for delivery but they would not answer my questions about when and where was the item. I still don't have it so I wrote them today saying I wanted to cancel my order. We will see if I hear from them now.

alviny6
Alvin Y.
12/19/18

Shipping and delivery date kept being changed. Delivered about one week later than promised
Will be a real hassle to install. Would return it if we could

harryh116
Harry H.
12/14/18

It took quite awhile for IPad to get here and then it was cracked at charging area and returned, very disappointed

michaelm822
Michael M.
12/7/18

I got a USB cord that does not fit anything that I have and a smart phone case and I do not own a smart phone. An RCA tv antenna came in the box that I have not tried yet. A smart watch phone came with it and I need to charge it before it will work, I guess. A 4 inch firewire cord came without any instructions.A Night Angel outlet cover is in the box that has a night lite on it with instructions. Alos a $100.00 wine voucher came in box for nakedwines.com for a case of wine 0f $160.00 or more. It is truly a mystery box for some of the stuff that is in it.

jamesu41
James u.
11/27/18

My first buy was misplaced? Well see about this transaction tomorrow, love the good deals and prices.get me my order and we’ll be good. I’ll keep shopping here!

anonymousd212
anonymous D.
11/24/18

had to try few times to place the order. Order didn't go through. Credit card company stopped the payment

jeffb545
Jeff B.
11/18/18

The website was unbelievably slow last night and today. It took me five different times to complete the order

valeriet62
Valerie T.
11/6/18

I placed one order a few minutes ago, was charged for it, but told they could not process the order. It appears the amount was taken out of my paypal account though.

reneer104
Renee R.
11/2/18

Quick and easy, but I did not receive instructions or an invoice or any information about the extended warranty I purchased.

amandak167
11/1/18

I purchased an Apple TV from iTech deals. I was so exicted, received the package (over 14 days from when I placed the order), and the system kept turning off. I tried it on other televisions and had the same results. I emailed iTech deals, they replied 2 days later and 2 days after that sent me a label to return the item. I tracked the return and they didn't send the refund back for close to 30 days! I ended up working with my credit card company to receive my refund. I don't care what the deals are, I'd rather work with a company that responds quickly when there is a broken item I purchased and refunds me my item when they receive the return, not 3 weeks after they receive the return.

cyndyb3
cyndy b.
10/22/18

There was no link from the cart to continue shopping. The payment engine would not accept Visa nor American Express gift cards. Attempt to get me to sign up for a discount that appears to be a scam. I would not have continued the order but I have had good experiences with iTech Deals before.

arthurb141
Arthur B.
10/18/18

I tried to order an ipad, but the system kept displaying an error page.
if they are sold out, then it should say sold out, not display an error page. Non of the ipad pages worked.

blakeg27
Blake G.
10/15/18

I received the computer and it was beat up really bad and the battery did not change, had to keep it plugged up. I have sent it back and in the process of getting the issue taken care of.

richardd463
Richard D.
10/11/18

Disappointed on contents, I am sure it was a good value for the right person.
I felt like someone was cleaning out their closet and send me their unused stuff.

melissaa116
Melissa A.
10/3/18

I ordered the Apple Watch and when I received it the face of my watch was scratched. It was deep scratch's too. Trying to get them to take it back and send me a new one has been a BIG hassle. Which we are still going back and forth on this. I will never ever buy from this company again. Buyer beware

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?