Review of iTech Deals

141,926 reviews with 2 stars

joanc90
Joan C.
4/4/19

The video doorbell is to large to mount beside my door. It's about 8x larger than other brands. Would like to return. I can't use it.

bobb376
Bob B.
4/2/19

Like all products from CHina the printed directions were terrible in english. the Headphones had one ear bud not functioning.

barryr86
Barry R.
3/29/19

Upon receipt of the computer, I found it usable but in very poor condition.
The photo used in the advertisement is very misleading and I suggest You use an actual photo of the item you plan to sell.
So displeased with this purchase this will be my first and last time using Deal Wiki .

suzanneo29
3/26/19

I ordered an Apple Watch that would not charge or work. When I attached it to the charger it got so hot it was a fire hazard. I also ordered wireless Jabra head set that would not turn on. It took me several weeks to get the customer service to send me a return form to send both products back. I have received a refund on the headphones but even though they say they are refunding my money for the Apple Watch I have not received a refund on it. I will NEVER order another thing from itech again.

sylvial62
Sylvia l.
3/11/19

The laptop I ordered does not want to turn on, I emailed the company twice and still no response and there no way to contact them by phone :(

valenciam6
Valencia M.
3/4/19

It was ok, I expected more things of value, as displayed in the advertisement, all things were either used, or things that probably totaled the $20

charlesd105
Charles D.
2/28/19

hope this works... not sure about refurbished. Well, now that I've received the product I can safely say that I will do more research before I buy tech again. This one was a dud.

denniss234
Dennis S.
2/4/19

It took too long to ship my order. You should not send a shipment Email when you make the shipping label. You should send the Email when you actually ship.

billyl50
Billy L.
2/3/19

I was very disappointed with item, very pleased with delivery time, but item purchased was a iPhone cord that was sliced in several places.

charlesv80
Charles v.
1/23/19

Received knowing item was refurbished but had broke screen in right bottom corner and left corner had been dropped and smashed in not very happy I think company should sent out half way decent products.

owens48
1/11/19

Purchased a large display LED wall clock. Ad showed pictures of a clock with zero cords at various angles and minimal details. Clock arrived and is USB powered only. Clock in pictures is either fake or battery-powered as there is not enough space between wall and clock for a USB cord to fit. The return process was pathetic. Shipped myself and was asked to alert them when item showed delivered (for real?). Still have not received refund.

toddw148
Todd W.
1/9/19

It took way longer then needed for it to arrive. It came from Jersey to me in Pennsylvania but it went out of its way

dariusr6
Darius R.
1/2/19

The time it took to ship and deliver was way too long. I'd prefer ordering from Amazon or EBay next time.

jamesj296
James J.
1/1/19

Opened account, placed order, page defaulted back to shopping page without confirming order, so I ordered 2 more of item then got confirmation. Don't know if I'm getting one order or 2.

deborahu7
Deborah U.
12/29/18

First order from this site. Not sure about it at this point
One was for me the other my grandson. One of mine doesn't work. Not sure about my grandsons because I haven't given them to him yet

sharih25
12/29/18

I ordered the Ring doorbell and saw that a shipping label was created right away. We ordered it for a Christmas present and it looked like it was going to ship on 12/17. Everyday we checked and it hadn't moved out of the "created for delivery." I sent multiple emails and would get emails back saying that it had been set up for delivery but they would not answer my questions about when and where was the item. I still don't have it so I wrote them today saying I wanted to cancel my order. We will see if I hear from them now.

marial492
Maria L.
12/15/18

I like the magnetic phone holders. Good thing I didn't plan to give them as gifts. Otherwise, it will not Be presentable. I was disappointed with the power banks coz they don't have individual charger cables and not in boxes nor they r presentable as gifts. Brand is good though. Also, shipment was slower than expected.

joed478
Joe D.
12/12/18

After not receiving my merchandise when promised, I had to contact the seller and it took another week after promised date to receive it. When I did get my merchandise it was damaged and it was another long process to get it sorted out.

alviny6
Alvin Y.
11/28/18

Shipping and delivery date kept being changed. Delivered about one week later than promised
Will be a real hassle to install. Would return it if we could

jamesu41
James u.
11/27/18

My first buy was misplaced? Well see about this transaction tomorrow, love the good deals and prices.get me my order and we’ll be good. I’ll keep shopping here!

anonymousd212
anonymous D.
11/24/18

had to try few times to place the order. Order didn't go through. Credit card company stopped the payment

harryh116
Harry H.
11/23/18

It took quite awhile for IPad to get here and then it was cracked at charging area and returned, very disappointed

jeffb545
Jeff B.
11/18/18

The website was unbelievably slow last night and today. It took me five different times to complete the order

michaelm822
Michael M.
11/16/18

I got a USB cord that does not fit anything that I have and a smart phone case and I do not own a smart phone. An RCA tv antenna came in the box that I have not tried yet. A smart watch phone came with it and I need to charge it before it will work, I guess. A 4 inch firewire cord came without any instructions.A Night Angel outlet cover is in the box that has a night lite on it with instructions. Alos a $100.00 wine voucher came in box for nakedwines.com for a case of wine 0f $160.00 or more. It is truly a mystery box for some of the stuff that is in it.

valeriet62
Valerie T.
11/6/18

I placed one order a few minutes ago, was charged for it, but told they could not process the order. It appears the amount was taken out of my paypal account though.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?