Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

142,024 reviews with 1 star

beths256
6/8/19

They refused the replace the device that they damaged in shipping. After two months, they sent a replacement, but it was not even the right device. Stacey keeps saying she has to talk to her manager, rather than sending RMA paperwork. She is clearly incompetent. This company is terrible, and you should never buy anything from them.

georgep282
6/5/19

Ordered an ipad. Never got ipad. Contacted customer service and they said I never ordered an ipad. Forwarded my receipt from wedsite and they said it was getting forwarded to her manager. Still no responce after 14 days. Starting a fraud report with Paypal about order

tammyc182
6/4/19

I must be a slow learner as I tried the mystery box, no tech at all just a couple of socks, gold and green with no tags, a kids toy, a key ring, a broken usb drive, and unidentifiable object.

So being adventurous I ordered ear buds and a Chromebook. Both DOA. Not sure if Stacey or Mary (the names you see repeatedly in the reviews) have any idea what customer service means. They wait a day or more to respond to emails. Try to get you to pay for their defective item(s) and that is only if they determine if they will accepted the return. If anyone has been through the Cable TV troubleshooting drama of pull the plug, restart, blah blah blah. Now times that by 10 and wait a day or more for each troubleshooting tip from their award winning customer service. My items were so badly damaged I thought a car drove over the Chromebook.

3 strikes and sham on Itech for selling such rubbish. Taking advantage of seniors and low income.

nancyt282
6/2/19

I purchased Beats wireless headphones and couldn't figure out how to charge them. Turns out they were sent with wrong cables. Each email is at least a day response time and so far, two weeks later, no resolution. I don't trust this company.

derekr87
5/12/19

Bought a pair of open box Beats Solo 3. They were fake, really decent looking knockoffs. I purchased a pair of real beats from Walmart and did a comparison video on Youtube. I dont know if links are allowed, but if you search Youtube for "Beware! iTechdeals Beats Solo 3 vs Real Solo 3" by Derek Rowe, the comparison is there. When I contacted them about the fakes, they claimed they only sell authentic apple products. They lie. Do not buy from them. They are scam happy.

judithr173
5/11/19

My "new" Amazon Tablet arrived yesterday and I plugged it in to charge.

No luck

It got HOT
not warm, hot enough that the end of the plug burnt my finger when I removed it

On the phone to BRENT at Amazon who tried several different things and told me it was from 2016 not 2018 and refurbished to boot.

He suggested sending it back for a refund as it is a hazard and was misrepresented.

Please send the information needed to return it.

conniel120
5/6/19

This site considers permanent damage as non-defective. I ordered a Refurbished Chromebook that has dark spots all through the center of the screen. The marks are on the underside of the screen and can't be cleaned off. They expect me to pay for shipping it back. They also won't send me the 2 year warranty I paid for. Horrible Customer Service.

bobbyh74
5/5/19

iTechDeals sent me an email on an excellent price on a HP Chromebook G3. So I ordered 3 of these. Nowhere on the site does it say these were refurbished and blimished. They came from a school with an engraved 4" stamp on the top side of these computers. All three were scratched beyond belief. On one of the computers the top screen was chipped. I actually had to go back and forth with customer care a few times and send pics. They told me I could return them for a 12 dollar restock fee and I not only had to pay to ship them back but they must receive it back within 14 days. Just be forewarned, the picture they show you may not be what you are receiving. Not even close. Stay away from these guys.

rosalynn
4/17/19

Horrible! Ordered their tech mystery box and got items that you can buy at the $1.00 store. One item that was sent was preowned and doesn't work! I asked them for a shipping label to return and was told no. Just being dissatisfied with my purchase is not reason enough to return. I was corresponding with someone named Amy, who was rude and condescending. I haven't shopped at any place online that doesn't have a customer satisfaction guarantee. In fact, she claimed if it was defective they would allow a return. As stated, one item was used; it was a wireless meat thermometer! I wasn't about to use this on something I'm cooking; I don't know where it's been, but I did see fingerprints all over it! All I wanted to do was return their stuff with their shipping label. Would've probably bought from them again, not anymore after this experience!

gordonl44
Gordon L.
3/29/19

Got a refurbished HP laptop that wasn't furbished. I can take scratches on the case, etc., but a huge 4" long defect in the middle of the 11" screen is ridiculous. I'm in the process of resolving this matter with a nice lady at itechdeals.com. At worst, I'll have to pay return shipping, but I have pointed out that it shouldn't be returned because I don't want anyone else to buy this p.o.s. We'll see.

emilyf97
Emily F.
3/11/19

The product came quickly but we needed to return it and have reached out to the company a few times and still don't have the return resolved. A little disappointed in this aspect of their service.

georges539
George S.
3/7/19

I've had to place order twice, and be subject to BS after the placement. I hope the product is better than the experience thus far...

susang531
susan g.
3/3/19

I have an account but you did not recognize my password. I clicked forgot password but no link was ever sent to reset password. You have to do better than this.

giuseppel15
1/28/19
• Updated review

I ordered and item on 12/22/18, The item was processed on 12/27/18 but was never mailed out. After various emails back and forth and telling them I needed the item before my trip I asked them to cancel my order. I received a confirmation email acknowledging the cancellation. I cancelled the order on 1/10/19. Two days later instead of a refund they emailed and shipped the item. I emailed them back stating to not ship the item it was cancelled but they stated they could not stop it. I would have to refuse the item when it arrived. I could not deny it because it was dropped off at my door and no signature needed. I had to take it back to the post office. Now they are telling me that my refund was processed but PayPal shows no record of it. The transaction number they provided shows nothing. I emailed them all the proper documentation and still nothing. Please STAY AWAY!!! This is not how a business acts. They have no phone support , everything is done through emails and no real responses.
Additionally, I want to let you know that I was contacted through here by a "supervisor" and who told me to email her and I have included her in emails but she has not responded at all after contacting me here.

“STAY AWAY!!!!”
1/11/19
• Previous review

I purchased a Chrome book on Dec 22nd and the shipping label was printed on Dec. 27th and that is the last movement for the order. I contacted itechdeals on January 2nd and received a response the next day that they would ask the shipping manager on details of the order. I waited until the 5th and emailed back after not hearing from them. Again I received the same response not sure where the order is but will ask the shipping manger. I emailed back asking for someone to call me, that I had already heard that response. The reply back was the same stating that they would ask the shipping manager and again a replied that this the third time with the same response and I would like a supervisor to call me. I get a response that the shipping manager stated the Chrome book was missing its charger and that is why it was not shipped yet. Now I'm really confused and ask why is the charger missing and why would something be listed on the website to be sold missing a charger. Again I ask for a supervisor to call me and no response on the item the only response I get is that they do not offer phone customer service. I reply that I want this order cancelled. I will update and let you know what happens next... PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

bls2
1/20/19

They sent an iPad with three damaged corners that were sharp and then said it was still functional. I told them tablets are to be held in the hand without sharp metal damaged corners. Not functional, exactly the opposite for general use. Of course after a battle and getting Paypal involved I am getting a full refund but may lose return shipping costs for something that should have never gone out. Next time I will go to Swappa to trade or buy used electronics.

jimf260
1/15/19

Took a month to get my order.Was shipped in a cheap plastic shipping bag,the box was all beat up from shipping.Poor customer service.I could have sworn I ordered a Ring doorbell 2,and I received the first version Ring 2.Not recommended.....

patriciak247
1/10/19

Don't waste your money! Their fine print about the mystery box states "Minimum value over $99.99 original MSRP combined". They are lying! I'd sue them for false advertising, but it's not worth the effort. Hopefully, they'll get busted some day,

salv3
Sal V.
1/8/19

2 products weren't working they refused to refund my money or send me a shipping label to send the order back.they refunded half only...

scotts731
12/25/18

Company SOLD me TRASH, Scuffed and Marred. I advised that I wanted to RETURN. Company CHARGED me RE-STOCK Fee of $8, and it Cost $10 to ship back. Advised that I was a POLICE OFFICER.....BUSINESS AS USUAL! RIPOFF!!

richardf23
12/25/18

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

rond183
12/21/18

Bought a phone mount. Worked well for about a month but then stopped sticking to my dashboard. I simply asked for another sticky pad and they were quick to point out that their products only work for 30 days. Never again.

raye63
12/20/18

They said each box is at least worth $99.99 but what I got is not even close to $19.99 they charged me. They dupe their customers into thinking you're actually getting something worthwhile... so dont be like me and fall for false advertisement.

crisv3
12/20/18

I bought an item from Christmas 15 days ago. They took my money and never mailed the item. After that they just ignored my emails. They never sent a confirmation email or the purchased item.

kellyr223
12/18/18

I purchased a Mid 2012 A1278 MacBook Pro 13.3inch Core i5 with 8GB from these guys on December 3, 2018. I was super excited when I got an email telling me that it shipped on December 4, 2018.

I fervently checked tracking everyday as it required a signature for delivery, and on December 7, when it still only showed a label had been created I decided to reach out to DHL, who told me they couldn't help me, I needed to contact the vendor, of which I did. I had to send an email, and when I did, I got a response from Inna Iskakova at their customer service, telling me they had made an error on their website and that it was only 4GB and it had not shipped yet and they could cancel the order. I was a bit perplexed at this point because they don't charge until it is shipped and I had been charged. I asked why they had charged me if it hadn't shipped and if they were aware there was an issue, why was it that I was the one making contact instead of them, those questions were never answered. They eventually said they would offer me a $15.00 refund which I never saw and I did not get my product until December 14, 2018. I wasn't terribly upset about the amount of RAM as I had already ordered 16GB to slap into it, but it frustrates me to no end that they knew there was a problem, had not shipped my product, and had yet charged my card as if they had shipped it and even sent me a shipping notice. In my opinion a very unprofessional company that should tell people they are selling B and C rank refurbished product. Bent cases are by no way something Apple would approve of in a refurbished product.

iTech was swifter in responding to this review than they were to my original issue. I have uploaded a message from Mike D. whom says his/her name is Sarah and to contact them. They seem to not be even able to say their name correctly as well.

Tip for consumers: The tip for using itechdeals.com is DON'T!

chrisv145
12/7/18

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT REFUND MONEY!!!THEY SENT A FAKE SHIPMENT LABEL!!!

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?