Review of iTech Deals

141,642 reviews with 1 star

georges539
George S.
3/7/19

I've had to place order twice, and be subject to BS after the placement. I hope the product is better than the experience thus far...

susang531
susan g.
3/3/19

I have an account but you did not recognize my password. I clicked forgot password but no link was ever sent to reset password. You have to do better than this.

salv3
Sal V.
1/30/19

2 products weren't working they refused to refund my money or send me a shipping label to send the order back.they refunded half only...

giuseppel15
1/28/19
• Updated review

I ordered and item on 12/22/18, The item was processed on 12/27/18 but was never mailed out. After various emails back and forth and telling them I needed the item before my trip I asked them to cancel my order. I received a confirmation email acknowledging the cancellation. I cancelled the order on 1/10/19. Two days later instead of a refund they emailed and shipped the item. I emailed them back stating to not ship the item it was cancelled but they stated they could not stop it. I would have to refuse the item when it arrived. I could not deny it because it was dropped off at my door and no signature needed. I had to take it back to the post office. Now they are telling me that my refund was processed but PayPal shows no record of it. The transaction number they provided shows nothing. I emailed them all the proper documentation and still nothing. Please STAY AWAY!!! This is not how a business acts. They have no phone support , everything is done through emails and no real responses.
Additionally, I want to let you know that I was contacted through here by a "supervisor" and who told me to email her and I have included her in emails but she has not responded at all after contacting me here.

“STAY AWAY!!!!”
1/11/19
• Previous review

I purchased a Chrome book on Dec 22nd and the shipping label was printed on Dec. 27th and that is the last movement for the order. I contacted itechdeals on January 2nd and received a response the next day that they would ask the shipping manager on details of the order. I waited until the 5th and emailed back after not hearing from them. Again I received the same response not sure where the order is but will ask the shipping manger. I emailed back asking for someone to call me, that I had already heard that response. The reply back was the same stating that they would ask the shipping manager and again a replied that this the third time with the same response and I would like a supervisor to call me. I get a response that the shipping manager stated the Chrome book was missing its charger and that is why it was not shipped yet. Now I'm really confused and ask why is the charger missing and why would something be listed on the website to be sold missing a charger. Again I ask for a supervisor to call me and no response on the item the only response I get is that they do not offer phone customer service. I reply that I want this order cancelled. I will update and let you know what happens next... PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

bls2
1/20/19

They sent an iPad with three damaged corners that were sharp and then said it was still functional. I told them tablets are to be held in the hand without sharp metal damaged corners. Not functional, exactly the opposite for general use. Of course after a battle and getting Paypal involved I am getting a full refund but may lose return shipping costs for something that should have never gone out. Next time I will go to Swappa to trade or buy used electronics.

jimf260
1/15/19

Took a month to get my order.Was shipped in a cheap plastic shipping bag,the box was all beat up from shipping.Poor customer service.I could have sworn I ordered a Ring doorbell 2,and I received the first version Ring 2.Not recommended.....

patriciak247
1/10/19

Don't waste your money! Their fine print about the mystery box states "Minimum value over $99.99 original MSRP combined". They are lying! I'd sue them for false advertising, but it's not worth the effort. Hopefully, they'll get busted some day,

scotts731
12/25/18

Company SOLD me TRASH, Scuffed and Marred. I advised that I wanted to RETURN. Company CHARGED me RE-STOCK Fee of $8, and it Cost $10 to ship back. Advised that I was a POLICE OFFICER.....BUSINESS AS USUAL! RIPOFF!!

richardf23
12/25/18

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

daveg105
Dave G.
12/24/18

Guys, the iPad is bent. I get it that the iPad is refurbished, but you need to disclose that the refurbishing is quite poor. These things are supposed to be flat and you do not need a customer to tell you that. I feel ripped off

rond183
12/21/18

Bought a phone mount. Worked well for about a month but then stopped sticking to my dashboard. I simply asked for another sticky pad and they were quick to point out that their products only work for 30 days. Never again.

raye63
12/20/18

They said each box is at least worth $99.99 but what I got is not even close to $19.99 they charged me. They dupe their customers into thinking you're actually getting something worthwhile... so dont be like me and fall for false advertisement.

crisv3
12/20/18

I bought an item from Christmas 15 days ago. They took my money and never mailed the item. After that they just ignored my emails. They never sent a confirmation email or the purchased item.

kellyr223
12/18/18

I purchased a Mid 2012 A1278 MacBook Pro 13.3inch Core i5 with 8GB from these guys on December 3, 2018. I was super excited when I got an email telling me that it shipped on December 4, 2018.

I fervently checked tracking everyday as it required a signature for delivery, and on December 7, when it still only showed a label had been created I decided to reach out to DHL, who told me they couldn't help me, I needed to contact the vendor, of which I did. I had to send an email, and when I did, I got a response from Inna Iskakova at their customer service, telling me they had made an error on their website and that it was only 4GB and it had not shipped yet and they could cancel the order. I was a bit perplexed at this point because they don't charge until it is shipped and I had been charged. I asked why they had charged me if it hadn't shipped and if they were aware there was an issue, why was it that I was the one making contact instead of them, those questions were never answered. They eventually said they would offer me a $15.00 refund which I never saw and I did not get my product until December 14, 2018. I wasn't terribly upset about the amount of RAM as I had already ordered 16GB to slap into it, but it frustrates me to no end that they knew there was a problem, had not shipped my product, and had yet charged my card as if they had shipped it and even sent me a shipping notice. In my opinion a very unprofessional company that should tell people they are selling B and C rank refurbished product. Bent cases are by no way something Apple would approve of in a refurbished product.

iTech was swifter in responding to this review than they were to my original issue. I have uploaded a message from Mike D. whom says his/her name is Sarah and to contact them. They seem to not be even able to say their name correctly as well.

Tip for consumers: The tip for using itechdeals.com is DON'T!

chrisv145
12/7/18

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT REFUND MONEY!!!THEY SENT A FAKE SHIPMENT LABEL!!!

patriciac458
12/7/18

If something looks too good to be true - it usually is - at least in this case: We ordered a refurbished Samsung Chromebook in October for our 5 year olds birthday in December. Last week we decided to power it up so that it would be ready to use when we gave it to him - only to find that the power cord did not fit! So we contacted them - only to be asked why we had not opened the box prior to this date. We explained to them why - & they told us that because we are past the 30 day warranty - there is nothing they can do about it! PLUS we bought a 2 year warranty! DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS BOGUS COMPANY!!! In contrast - anticipating as such - we ordered a replacement cord from another company which also did not fit - but instead of acting like iTechDeals - this other company immediately refunded my money without my even asking them to - because they did not have another cord option for me. Unfortunately - I already paid the credit card that I made the chromebook purchase with - so it will be a bit more difficult than if I had not already paid it - but I will still work toward getting my money back!

janicen33
12/5/18

I have sent in a few emails stating that the product I purchased was not working and asked how do I return for refund or at least get some help troubleshooting. I never heard back from them until 6 months later and they said sorry your out of the 30 day return window. Customer service is horrible.
Buyer beware.

sheilas174
Sheila S.
12/5/18

I think that I have been double-charged for this order. The first order siad there as an error but my paypal account was hit and I haven't received a sales transaction fot it. I ordered a second time. I only plan on receiving one order.

muhammadi43
12/3/18

my ipad4 which i bought on this site and they refusing to replace or return it, i have lost money and i am very frequent online buyer, will avoid them at all cost from here on.

terrib149
11/27/18

My iPad quit working after 5 weeks. They regret to inform me that I'm out of luck. See screenshot of their response.

So buy the warranty if you are going to still buy something but now it's not such a good price

dayl3
11/25/18

Purchased beats solo headphones as a gift and when they took to apple for repair apple informed them that the serial number had been used thousands of times and item was not authentic. What a waste of almost 200.00 dollars
Contacted tech deals and got no response

davidb1867
David B.
11/23/18

Nice price received fast unfortunately the iPad was severely bent/warped I had sent numerous emails but kept being told that I would have to pay to have it shipped back and paid to have it restocked but I wanted it replaced but because of this I'm not ordering anything else was not happy with service or response including a few emails getting unanswered!

marym1157
11/14/18

I purchased what i thought was a NEW MacPro laptop. Tracking information was not available until one week after shipment. When it finally arrived the outer case was scratched and dented. I returned it. Then they claim it was refurbished (inference: I should have expected some issues) - buyer beware!!!
I would never have purchased a refurbished laptop. Clearly an issue of false advertising.

seanw141
11/13/18

Ordered iPad 2 and received one with a dent in it. They told me that because it was "non-defective," I had to pay for shipping and they would deduct a $6 restocking fee from my refund.

Nothing in the description listed it as refurbished or used condition. VERY sketchy!

alank138
Alan K.
11/12/18

It doesn't work! At $5 I decided it wasn't worth trying to return it! I guess you get what you pay for.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?