Review of iTech Deals

Tel: +1-732-930-0010
support@itechdeals.com

annao26
6/22/17

I ordered several products on iTechDeals and 2 out of 3 broke in less than 4 weeks. Customer service isn't helpful. No phone line. The company is shady, no official information is provided on the website. I stuck with $300 worth of broken products.

timothyh71
6/21/17

I needed their assistance with tracking a package - they responded to my e-mail in less than 24 hours with helpful advice. Resolved the issue.

douglash54
6/21/17

Bought an item which turned out to be slightly defective. Contacted Amy, and she had a replacement in the mail right away. Very happy with the service from this company. Thank you.

roys79
6/21/17

I was offered a replacement or full refund. I took the refund, and my credit card was credited almost immediately.

marios64
6/21/17

I Purchased ear buds from you guys and unfortunately when i received them to my surprise when i plugged them into my phone no sound no nothing! I was pretty upset after waiting 2 weeks to get them. So i sent I tech an email reguarding the situation and JESSICA was fast to respond. Which surprised the hell out of me! And she put the money $7.00 or $8.00 back into my account. Because of outstanding serice ive been telling all my friends and family about the company. And that im willing to continue to shop with you guys and stay a loyal customer because Jessica was loyal to me. So thanks again JESSICA!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

HAPPY & THANKFUL CUSTOMER
Mario Sanchez

ll601
6/20/17

Excellent prices and customer service to match. Stacey was my contact person, she answered my questions and resolved my issues in less than 24 hours. I would definitely, recommend dealing with this company!!

Tip for consumers: Total would buy again!

charless199
6/19/17

I placed an order with iTechDeals on June 7, and was informed on June 13 when my credit card was billed that my order was being shipped and that I would receive it on or about June 19. Today, June 19, I was informed that the order was cancelled due to insufficient supplies. Why couldn't this have been told to me when I placed the order or even a day or two later? The customer service here is abysmal!

reginap35
6/17/17

I bought two light up figit spinners for my daughter I had an issue and they took care of it right away. The customer service department exceeded my expectations. My daughter loves the spinner.

jamesg283
6/16/17

I had a question abut a recent order and Amy responded quickly with the information requested. Wonderful, friendly, and a great interaction!

suzannet23
6/15/17

When ordering on item online, I got a message saying the order did not go through. So I started over and placed the order again. I got 2 emails confirming 2 orders. I emailed customer service requesting cancellation of one order. I received an email back stating that one order had been cancelled at my request

sueannel1
6/15/17

Jessica kept me informed & answered my questions in a timely manner. She provided excellent customer service.

johnc759
6/15/17

I emailed the company to check the status of my order and Stacey answered back quickly with details of order and it seemed she "Processed" my order quicker as my order was shipped shortly after conversing with her.
iTechDeals has cheap prices, Great customer service, but a little slow shipping.

Tip for consumers: Shipping is a little slow. (3-6 days) to process & (10-14 days business days) to deliver. so order and forget.

ryanb137
6/15/17

Excellent follow-up from Stacey. She helped resolve my issue in a timely manner. She was professional and showed empathy.

abuy1
6/14/17

I placed and order and received confirmation with tracking numbers, 6 days later the arrival due date, the tracking information was exactly the same as day 1. I contacted customer service received a very speedy response within 12 hours. However, the new information is showing that my item will not arrive in approximately 6 day which is a total of 8 day from the original date. I hope this is not a indication of the quality of the product. Still awaiting arrival.

theresak25
6/13/17

One of my toilet bowl night lights didn't work. That one that does is super cute and functional. Itech deals was great and gave me a full refund for the defective one. Thanks!

elizal9
6/13/17

I ordered some LED fidget spinners off a deal from Brad's Deals. Both had issues when I received them. I contacted customer service and they promptly offered me a 50% refund, which worked out because even though the lights didn't work my kids didn't want to give them up to return. Although the product wasn't great, the shipping speed and the customer service were tops and I would shop here again.

raufa2
6/13/17

I am a repeat customer and will continue to shop here. Amy is very prompt at communicating and resolving the issue at hand. High recommendations to do business here. Rauf A.

lindaf125
6/13/17

Fun spinners! Had a question and got excellent customer service! Great company to deal with! Won't hesitate to purchase from itech again!

markg223
mark g.
6/13/17

Amy at iTechDeals was very patient and helpful with me whilst I had an issue with the headphones I'd purchased. Afraid it was the Dre Beats that failed and those seem to fail a lot.

richardk124
6/11/17

I purchased three Jawbone UP3 and do not work. I emailed customer services requests for RMA. Amy from customer services follow thru the entire refund process with no question asked.

Excellent customer services.

paulp169
6/9/17

Purchased a Talon Drone and 1 of the gears locked up. This company took very good care of me. I have been very satisfied with their return policy.

jenj33
6/9/17

Beware! The beats they are selling on this site are fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked them for a refund but no response. I also wrote a review on the site multiple times and they won't post for some reason. All the reviews on their site are also fake! I reported the site already and I hope they get shutdown because they shouldn't be selling counterfeit goods to people! I'm so disappointed and angry!!!!!! I will make it my business for this site to get shutdown.

rebeccaf44
6/7/17

Have ordered several times from this site, prices are great and they stand by their products. I have had issues with cables for my IPad and custservice is fast and friendly

mariof13
6/7/17

From Great prices, super easy return policy and awesome customer service. What more could you possibly ask for?

donnas206
6/7/17

Excellent and easy to deal with If any problem, they correct immediately I would highly recommend them to friends

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?