Review of iTech Deals

Tel: +1-732-930-0010
support@itechdeals.com

paulr220
5/4/17

In this day & time of get what you can as quickly as you can. . . this company is doing business in the BEST WAY! It was entirely my fault when in a rush, I ordered a headset that I thought was wireless. (It wasn't) After placing the order and paying for it with PayPal, one hour later, I had more time and discovered what I had done. I asked for a refund, thinking no one would actually respond and that because it was my fault, I was ready to write off the cost and own something I already have. I will gladly support and use this fine company again. (make it TEN STARS!!!)

guyc28
5/4/17

I had an issue with some earbuds that I needed to return. Anna was super helpful processing my request. She was fast, polite, and easy to deal with. I have no doubt she will get everything cleared up in no time once my item arrives back at HQ.

Thanks Anna!

greggh9
5/4/17

I am especially pleased with Amy, her quick response, customer mindedness and service first orientation as well as itechdeals.com approach to online business. -GH

sushk
5/4/17

I had ordered Bose refurbished headphones and when I received them I did not like the condition of it. I contacted customer service and Susan contacted me back and asked for more details. Once I sent the pictures of the headphones, Susan immediately sent me RMA number. Susan went above and beyond a normal support response and helped me out. As soon as I sent the tracking number of the return, she refunded the money. Clearly, iTechDeals showed how customer service can turn a negative experience into a positive one. Thank you!

loric95
5/4/17

My orders was missing something so I called customer service and Mary took care of it right away! I give them 5 stars!!!

timk83
5/3/17

I love ordering new products I am always pleasantly surprised when I go to my mailbox and find another product

cahrlesq
5/3/17

While the shipping understandably take a bit longer, they were understating that my shipment went missing and offered a few options one better than the other.

jolindoc
5/3/17

The items appeared to be new; but I might take awhile before I figure out if I have any use for it. now, I find out that this site has the nerve to ask me to write down at least 100 words to get this accepted! Take as many words as I write and be happy with it!

franciscor25
5/3/17

Easy to buy, and the product description was spot on. Great durable product. Been using it for my truck with vertical vent slats and works well. Didn't want anything that stuck to the windows, and something small and sleek. Mission accomplished.

lauriel30
5/3/17

I only got 1/2 of my order, I emailed (the address ON the confirmation letter--which was WONDERFUL and easy to find) and let them know that I only received 1/2 of my order. Within 24 hours I had an email back that it was their error and the missing item was on the way. That's what I call customer service AND great communcation.

miguelf19
5/3/17

I got exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion and free shipping. very good experience. and a very quick response to my questions from Stacey in customer service. I plan to return soon.

larryb143
5/3/17

Stacey was very helpful and professional as she handled my problem. I will certainly have no problem dealing with this company in the future.

atema
5/2/17

Decided to give them a try despite bad reviews. Ordered new Logitech mouse, which was a little cheaper than on other sites. After 8 business days received a used mouse.
Also they use DHL ecommerce for shipping. Read their reviews also - probably the worst available on domestic market

vincentl36
5/2/17

I appreciate Sarah's help but I will never ever use your company ever again I should not purchase an item and have it break after two uses make me wonder if this merchandise was even really real or new

edwardy13
4/30/17

I turned it on and it doesn't work.
The dashcam looks like it would be a great purchase.
I tried everything but the screen is frozen and wont record

jonathanr65
4/30/17

My item was misplaced, and it was a gift which I needed by a specific date. Customer support was very helpful in locating it and making sure I received it before the day I needed it. I would recommend!

diadrah
4/28/17

I love it and having my hands free in the car.. my only complaint it that it doesn't hold well in the vents. I'm hoping the longer it's in that it will become more stable but otherwise love it!

robertt170
4/27/17

I ordered a UP3 Jawbone and it took almost two weeks to get the dead on arrival crap. The return policy? Oh no.... You get to do a ridiculous back and forth email with customer service who will email you back each day. Basically prolonging this thing. Don't do it! Not worth the few bucks you think you are saving.

jonathanm111
4/26/17

I ordered two pairs of Beats urBeats headphones that were supposed to be brand new on 04/13/2017, one pair the sound isn't working in the left side I had tried them with two tablets and a computer (Same Results) so I contacted Apple customer support come to find out both pairs of headphones are used and had been returned multiple times and the warranty is expired for both pairs definitely not new. I have also tried to contact the company via phone and it's just a voice message telling you to email them so I did and they're refusing to resolve the issue. I have also contacted Better Business Bureau hopefully everyone else that they scam will also make a report with Better Business Bureau

seanm144
4/26/17

I bought two pairs of beats earbuds and was quite surprised when both were found to be defective. They gave me one return number and so I returned them to gather in the same package. They are now claiming that they only received one set of earbuds, which is totally in accurate. If they received one then they received both as they were together. They are refusing to reimburse me for the second pair. It's extremely frustrating to order items only to have them be defective and then go through this hassle terrible customer service. If only I would have kept the pair that the mic was not working on at least I would have something I can listen on and not just be out the money because they are incompetent.

edithh25
4/25/17

It was fun digging through the box with some other members of the family, doling it out! Some of it was useful, like a laptop cover, other things was just fun, like a "spy pen" that the ten year old jumped on immediately!

thomass200
4/25/17

Bought a X-Media NE-WN1211D 150Mbps Wireless-N High Power USB Adapter w/5dBi High Gain Antenna back on 4 April, notified of shipping on 6 April... wrote to itech the week of the 16th when the tracking showed it arrived at my house - it did not. No response so far......

dannyc63
4/24/17

I have been an iTech customer for some time, and I will continue to be. Their prices are nearly impossible to beat; customer service is fantastic. I recommend them; you will not be disappointed.
I bought a second pair of urBEATS; brand new; under $38.00; shipping always free!

terrik16
4/24/17

Good shipping and cool gadgets. Not all useful, but some were pretty cool. Good deal for all of the items.

coryn11
4/24/17

The order process has always been easy to get from beginning to end with no problem, but the one thing that I do not like is the slow delivery process. I tends to take up to 2 weeks to deliver the item in the mail. I know this is not iTech's issue, but I wish they were able to find another carrier.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?