Review of Isokinetics inc

Tel: 1-866-263-0674
info@isokineticsinc.com

lindah49
2/14/14

Two 9-volt rechargeable batteries purchased along with other equipment were non-functioning on arrival and could not be recharged. Of numerous email requests for a solution over three months, only one has been answered. I was sent a tag to return the batteries free of charge, which I did at once. That was eight weeks ago and still no replacements, no refund, and no response to my emails. I would not buy from this company again.

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
7/29/09

Isokineticsinc.com is a place to get products for exercise, rehabilitation, or in my case, for children with special needs. They have great things like therabands, balance boards, hand exercisers, easier to catch slow-motion balls, etc. I bought 6 balance cushions (at an extremely reasonable price) for my school. The company sent me several emails to update me on the status of my order, and the 6 cushions came 3 business days later by FedEx. The cushions are of excellent quality and Isokinetics will be a company I use in the future for procuring equipment for my kids' sensory needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Isokinetics inc staff and other customers.

Isokinetics inc?