Review of Isabelaz

isabelaz.com@contactprivacy.com

1 star

mariselap
11/16/18

This is a great site to find deals and good low rates for nice quality items. I got 3 dresses and 2 bikinis for less than 70 usd and they all were really nice.

reynag2
11/15/18

I got a couple swimsuits and yoga pants and they are really cool, nice stretchy fabric and it is not see through. I am happy with my purchase and I recommend this store for sure.

nenadn2
7/12/18

Lovely shoes at lovely prices! And what is more important, they are very comfortable which is not characteristic of many shoes on the market. Both my mother and my sister bought several pairs and all of them proved to be quality. Thanks for great service!

feliciab58
7/9/18

Oh my goodness! Talk about having a shoe for every outfit! I love the wide variety of shoe selections Isabelaz have to offer. From the sexy 6 heels to the every day casual sandals, you are guaranteed to find something you love.

bojana2
7/9/18

I bought Clarice for my girl and she loved them.I heard that most important thing to a girl are the shoes and man she loved them.I definitely recommend this store.

twob
7/9/18

Bought 2 pairs of heels and I don't regret it! I got the Wanda pink and they're so cute! It is now my favorite pair. If you guys love cute and sexy heels, I recommend this shop. They have a wide variety of designs to choose from, it took me a whole afternoon just to pick hahaha!

georgec335
7/9/18

Never ordered shoes online, but my girlfriend asked for a pair of shoes she saw in a picture on Instagram, and I've found that shoes at this store.

The order arrived in 2 weeks and everything was as described, my girlfriend loves her shoes now!

sarahd280
7/7/18

I do not normally buy shoes online, since it is a matter of comfort. But the flats from Isabelaz looked well-made and comfy, so I took a risk and... and I love it! They fit my ripped jeans so d**n good!

rusels
7/7/18

White and black combination shoe Sammy. Excellent color and quality. I did not place Oder before but I am satisfied.

gohars1
7/6/18

Bought Becca for my girlfriend and man,i was not disappointed, beautifully designed and made and best part my girl loves them

arnabs4
7/6/18

The footwears available are quite unique in design and trendy. will recommend. Quite reasonable prices.

emada13
7/6/18

I like their boots I bought to my little sister it seems to be made by high-quality materials and I had nothing but good experience

lisettc
6/15/18

My Emile boots are beautiful, comfortable and I can use them with my jeans or even with skirts, I already have several combinations in mind. I liked having made this purchase. The price seemed right, in terms of design and quality is just what I was looking for. I received them today, and I want to go out with them, they fascinate me, maybe I use them to sleep hahah

luisr104
6/11/18

Hi, I wasnt really sure about buying a present by internet and giving my card info and all that, but now Im sure Ill buy again with you, thank you.

hazeyb
6/9/18

i just want to thank you for shipping my order without delays. I was a bit concerned initially but when i got the delivery notification i became so excited.Thank you!

shrutig5
6/6/18

I ordered Demetria on this store online. It is elegant and stylish. It is made of leather and outsole material is rubber. This is suitable for workplace and home both. I love it and would like to shop my next pair of shoes from here.

peneloped5
6/4/18

I'm glad I found a store where there's a wide variety of designs that I can choose from.
Style is important for me without compromising comfort.

angelag158
6/3/18

highly recommended shoe store! their shoes are gorgeous, stylish yet very comfortable and definitely true to size and color. I can't even remember how may pair of shoes I buy from this store. " A woman with good shoes is never ugly."

tatianan3
5/31/18

Heels are so cool, guys! And the size is a perfect fit. I'm more than happy with this store. Thank you.

lidiyas
5/31/18

I can spend my whole salary on shoes :D maybe I have a problem but with such fancy models I don't know how to stop. Free shipping, sales all the time - good value for your money.

alinad8
5/29/18

In love with the shoes. They have a plenty of different styles and types. My boots I've recently ordered are very comfy
and practical for everyday use. I am recommending this website to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Isabelaz staff and other customers.

Isabelaz?