Review of iRemedySupply

4,596 reviews with 5 stars

veronicap45
Veronica P.
4/29/19

Very easy to access, finding the product was very easy. I couldn’t remember the name of the cream I was looking for so I describe it them and the pulled right up me that to me is good business.

jamesh351
James H.
4/23/19

Great selection and prices. Have been using for years and couldn't do without. My feet feel GREAT, so says Tony the Tiger.

marybethj2
Marybeth J.
4/15/19

I love the hot packs. I used them when I was in the hospital and couldn't find them anywhere. Then I found your website. Love them. Perfect size.

elizabethk149
Elizabeth K.
4/11/19

all good just needed to better understand what was needed for credit card expiration date...a bit confusing

brigitter15
Brigitte R.
4/9/19

I've researched several companies for the best prices for our company to assemble Blessing Bags for homeless shelters and women's shelters. You have good prices and selections.

centralo5
Central O.
4/4/19

Easy to navigate and understand your web site! Products shipped separately which I didn't understand but arrived in a timely manner; unfortunately, the one I most needed arrived last. I did appreciate the updates regarding the shipping and arrival times!

carlam162
Carla M.
3/27/19

Great price! I've been paying $.25 per needle at the vet. $6 for a box of 100 is a wonderful price! I will order again in the future.

kathleena56
Kathleen A.
3/12/19

So far, so good! I just now placed my order and everything worked fine there. Now I will wait to see how long it takes to get my product and see how happy I am with it.

williamb1039
William B.
2/21/19

I had a little bug with the checkout process but I reopened my browser and it fixed the issue! Smooth as silk transaction!

roseo31
Rose o.
2/20/19

This is the first time that I have purchased from this company. So far, it has been a good experience. I am anxious to see how the product works.

rayw126
Ray W.
2/17/19

I was able to place my order on-line and the only problem encountered was the submit button, which took me several tries, within 2 days, to complete.

rhondad54
Rhonda D.
2/16/19

I really don't like surveys because they want input on an incomplete transaction. But this experience is good so far.

janetd181
Janet D.
1/27/19

I was able to obtain the product I needed by using your chat feature. The person who assisted me was knowledgeable and very helpful. Items arrived within one week.

lachelles
Lachelle S.
1/15/19

I had a little problem ordering (completely user error) so I opened an online chat. I had to enter a little more info than I would have liked to get started but the customer service rep, Karen, was extremely helpful and offered to call me right away to solve my problem efficiently. EXCELLENT Customer Service!

shirleyw136
Shirley W.
12/30/18

I am happy with the metatarsal toe loop.
Unfortunately the three toe wrap is too difficult to get on and the adjustment of strap is too tedious for me to do. I am shipping it back.

brianh617
Brian H.
12/7/18

Very easy to order. I liked what I saw. I will order again. Very good price. And I didn't have to see a doctor when I already know what i needed.

patm185
Pat M.
11/27/18

We will try this. The last one I purchased form whomever was too small in the toe ring so could not use. Hope this works.

lynneg33
Lynne G.
11/26/18

Everything went pretty soon, although I would have liked to sign in as a guest and not have to put in my information - for example password. I have too many passwords. Also I wanted to go back and change something, but was unable to go back. I do have some of what I purchased and don't need a follow up. I like them very much.

michaela644
Michael A.
11/15/18

It would have been good to see the shipping dates and when product would arrive during checkout (e.g., will arrive by Nov 21st).

lynj15
Lyn J.
9/13/18

Good so far; affordable bandages and easy shopping. Oh, and GREAT shipping price, also! Thank you!

kristinek35
kristine k.
9/10/18

so far it was good. very accurate and fast. its my 1st time to order from this company. so hopefully it works out well

shawnaj6
Shawna J.
9/9/18

It's a little more expensive than I can get gloves in the store so unless the price or the shipping goes down, I'll only be ordering these once in a while but I like the quality and the color.

annetteh57
Annette H.
8/23/18

Easy to find the item! Love the actual photos! Especially when on a foot to be certain it’s what you need.

donnah326
Donna H.
8/19/18

Great prices on Drs. Remedy nail polish. Found a color I couldn't find on other sites. Wish you carried a wider variety of colors.

vitas11
Vita S.
8/14/18

I think this is the 5th time I've ordered this item, it helps me to be able to walk and I thank you

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?