Review of iRemedySupply

4,343 reviews with 5 stars

kathleena56
Kathleen A.
3/12/19

So far, so good! I just now placed my order and everything worked fine there. Now I will wait to see how long it takes to get my product and see how happy I am with it.

williamb1039
William B.
2/21/19

I had a little bug with the checkout process but I reopened my browser and it fixed the issue! Smooth as silk transaction!

roseo31
Rose o.
2/20/19

This is the first time that I have purchased from this company. So far, it has been a good experience. I am anxious to see how the product works.

rayw126
Ray W.
2/17/19

I was able to place my order on-line and the only problem encountered was the submit button, which took me several tries, within 2 days, to complete.

rhondad54
Rhonda D.
2/16/19

I really don't like surveys because they want input on an incomplete transaction. But this experience is good so far.

janetd181
Janet D.
1/27/19

I was able to obtain the product I needed by using your chat feature. The person who assisted me was knowledgeable and very helpful. Items arrived within one week.

lachelles
Lachelle S.
1/15/19

I had a little problem ordering (completely user error) so I opened an online chat. I had to enter a little more info than I would have liked to get started but the customer service rep, Karen, was extremely helpful and offered to call me right away to solve my problem efficiently. EXCELLENT Customer Service!

shirleyw136
Shirley W.
12/30/18

I am happy with the metatarsal toe loop.
Unfortunately the three toe wrap is too difficult to get on and the adjustment of strap is too tedious for me to do. I am shipping it back.

brianh617
Brian H.
12/7/18

Very easy to order. I liked what I saw. I will order again. Very good price. And I didn't have to see a doctor when I already know what i needed.

patm185
Pat M.
11/27/18

We will try this. The last one I purchased form whomever was too small in the toe ring so could not use. Hope this works.

lynneg33
Lynne G.
11/26/18

Everything went pretty soon, although I would have liked to sign in as a guest and not have to put in my information - for example password. I have too many passwords. Also I wanted to go back and change something, but was unable to go back. I do have some of what I purchased and don't need a follow up. I like them very much.

michaela644
Michael A.
11/15/18

It would have been good to see the shipping dates and when product would arrive during checkout (e.g., will arrive by Nov 21st).

lynj15
Lyn J.
9/13/18

Good so far; affordable bandages and easy shopping. Oh, and GREAT shipping price, also! Thank you!

kristinek35
kristine k.
9/10/18

so far it was good. very accurate and fast. its my 1st time to order from this company. so hopefully it works out well

shawnaj6
Shawna J.
9/9/18

It's a little more expensive than I can get gloves in the store so unless the price or the shipping goes down, I'll only be ordering these once in a while but I like the quality and the color.

annetteh57
Annette H.
8/23/18

Easy to find the item! Love the actual photos! Especially when on a foot to be certain it’s what you need.

donnah326
Donna H.
8/19/18

Great prices on Drs. Remedy nail polish. Found a color I couldn't find on other sites. Wish you carried a wider variety of colors.

vitas11
Vita S.
8/14/18

I think this is the 5th time I've ordered this item, it helps me to be able to walk and I thank you

barryj51
Barry J.
8/7/18

iRemedy has been our go to for quality medical supplies for a few years now. They always have what we need at the right price with prompt shipping.

trudis4
TRUDI S.
5/12/18

Found what I needed right away. Check out was easy and hoping delivery will be timely and my product will be just as I ordered! Thank you!

frano7
Fran O.
4/28/18

Quick & easy! I did not like the product. It was a knee sling for a walker. It's awkward to attempt to use and quite uncomfortable.

connieg69
CONNIE G.
4/16/18

This is so easy, saved me a trip. The price was much better than the store I have been getting these insoles at. So good, I bought 2 pairs! I will never go anywhere else!

chloek10
Chloe K.
4/8/18

I will write something when i get the product timely and without damage i have a broken foot and need this ASAP

hellenm
Hellen M.
12/25/17

you had almost exactly what I needed, I would rather have had white sheets, but I will make blue do for now. Please let me know when you have cot sheets in white. Thank you

tracys188
Tracy S.
12/11/17

Have been buying from iRemedy for about a year now and I am very satisfied. I buy about once a month. I would highly recommend them!!

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?