Review of iRemedySupply

4,235 reviews with 4 stars

pramodr4
PRAMOD R.
3/15/19

If the discounts are available...i can buy from here always. I can give our supply list and u can send me a quote on various products.

doreenl35
Doreen L.
3/15/19

I had to set up an new account because my password no longer worked and no one sent me a change your password email. So I had to use a different email account. I need this order by next week. Please ship it to me. thanks

carlosa157
Carlos A.
3/11/19

Hi, I did receive the order but I do have to return and exchange the order from xlarge to large, how I can do that....?

ferrisg1
FERRIS G.
2/28/19

Had no problem getting to the product page by "Search" for product description. But, it took quite a while for the page to open so I could begin to order. Once page opened, easy to order.

susanl474
Susan L.
2/20/19

Good except some trouble with website, had to reloadx2. It would be nice if a person could check cost of shipping

brade48
brad E.
2/19/19

The shopping and price were fine. I was expecting a thinner or flatter pillow. This is thicker round than what I believed it would be.

karenb886
karen b.
2/10/19

The purchase to cart transition is not fluid....I was bumped out of the site and almost could not find it again, had to use history to find it. The item descriptions are weird, showing a box of tape, but not how many rolls are in it..etc. could use some work.

diannef37
Dianne F.
1/23/19

I wish you would take my health care debit card for the purchase.

I hope you offer a non-latex version of what I purchased. I will get that next time.

petek50
Pete K.
1/16/19

This is my first purchase with this company. Their website seems very easy to navigate, so I feel I can be comfortable coming back to the site when I have further needs.

henryf70
henry f.
12/9/18

the metatarsal pads were MUCH smaller than the ones my podiatrist gave me
Perhaps I should have measured more closely, but they were the only ones available on your webpage.
Do you have any larger ones?

Also, I had "extreme" difficulty removing the paper backing from the pads and had to resort to my razor blade utility knife to finally expose the adhesive. One might consider placing an extra instruction about this as I ruined 5 pads trying to detach the paper and only after a phone call to "DR. JILL's" did I persevere and use the razor blade. (PS what is MP in your state codes?)

claudiad39
Claudia D.
5/10/18

I have shopped with i Remedy for several items and have been very satisfied with all aspects of my transactions

thomasz26
Thomas Z.
3/13/18

since my last purchase, the prices have gone up big time. Today I did not have a choice but I will be looking for better priced company. I hope I receive my order within few days and not few weeks.

sandrah190
Sandra H.
1/10/18

I ordered this item from OurDoctorStore before and there were numerous websites with the same name...not sure if this is the same place I ordered these from before. It was very confusing. My size didn't register at first, after some more looking into your website, I found the size I was looking for. I hope these are the same product and same quality of what I previously have/ordered.

georgem337
George M.
12/22/17

I wanted to order more of the nebulizer mask, but I could only order 5. I guess that this was all that was in stock.

zhemb
Zhem B.
11/26/17

I'd like to be able to call customer service with a question, but cannot find a number. The chat is always offline. I experienced an extraordinarily high price jump and had questions, but couldn't get in touch so I removed the items from my cart and will look elsewhere. Otherwise, the site/shopping experience is great.

raymondk39
Raymond K.
11/17/17

Out of stock Thera Derm lotion- removed from order in order to complete purchase today- buying for my customer cause you folks still haven't set up my e retail and recommend function (frown)

robertm991
robert m.
11/13/17

Happy to get this hard-to-find item. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. It used to sell for half this much.

daniell268
Daniel L.
10/12/17

Some confusion in posting billing address; it kept insisting L.A. is in N.J.! But I finally got it right, I think.

drs31
Dr S.
7/12/17

great, easy to use website - just don't have that many supplies I need - but some that are less $ than elsewhere and thank you for free shipping, so yes I will likely reorder

verinicap
Verinica P.
6/29/17

S/H a little pricey. Would it be the same for 12 oair-might want to increase my order. Any other colors?

charlesa129
Charles A.
6/29/17

Pretty easy. I had a slight problem figuring out how to change the delivery address. It kept making shipping billing the same. I finally saw the add address selection.

cindye52
Cindy E.
6/29/17

I think that the size of the double sided slipper socks runs small. The price of the item is fantastic but the cost of shipping is on the high side.

alixl5
Alix L.
6/29/17

I had a hard time finding all of the different items I needed in one place until I found this site. It would be nice to also have individual or smaller surgical suture kits though.

jasons427
Jason S.
6/29/17

My overall experience was good. The item arrived quicker than I expected.
I am happy with the purchase.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jason Sprague

michaelm1067
MICHAEL M.
6/29/17

I WAS DIRECTED TO YOUR SITE FROM EBAY. I FINISHED UP MY ORDER ON YOUR WEBSITE BUT WHEN I WENT TO CHECK OUT I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING. IF I WOULD HAVE STAYED ON EBAY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FREE SHIPPING. SO WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?