Review of iRemedySupply

4,189 reviews with 3 stars

barbarak259
Barbara K.
2/4/19

Item listings confusing. Products should be listed once with the various packaging cost options to be chosen within the description page.

phyllisp89
Phyllis P.
10/21/18

I am not sure it understood I am shipping to AZ but my billing is in Illinois. Had to input more than once and it kept asking me “same shipping and billing?” The billing zip code is 60015. The shipping is 85258. Thus the lower review rating.

beatrices16
Beatrice S.
9/4/18

There is NO info about how many items are in each order. I ordered 2, but is that I don't know if I am getting 2 individual items or 2 packages of 20 each? Very sloppy

susanm237
Susan M.
8/1/18

It would be helpful if you had pictures of the actual scalpel blades so I could see the difference in the numbers.

hectorf12
Hector F.
3/14/18

Had a difficult time figuring out your order form finally figured it out and it will be easier next time. I also share this computer with my spouse and I have another email address for my laptop.

shaunm73
Shaun M.
12/25/17

The overall experience is not bad, but, there are things that i went to buy, to find that prices have dramatically gone up. Other things were out of stock, or just not sold in quantities that I would buy. This used to be my place of choice to buy from, but, from my last purchase, and this one so far, I am thinking about finding a new place to shop.

mariaf133
Maria F.
11/24/17

I was unable to get anyone on the online chat line and when I called the office number, no one picked up. Seems like the office was unattended today.

shermanb16
Sherman B.
6/29/17

So far everything seems very streamlined. My only concern was the lack of any other delivery options that might have expedited receiving the items I purchased. There is a slight rush for me and those items as I have skin allergies to many other types of nitrile gloves, but I am very pleased with the price of those items per unit compared to other sites. This should bring me back in the future as long as prices are below competitors and the product arrives in a timely manner in a few days.

georgek192
GEORGE K.
6/29/17

promise of free shipping for orders over45. when i first entered site, not there when i was checking out, so i reduced my order

williamh337
William H.
6/29/17

My first order from you so we'll see how it goes. Hope I got it correct. I want powdered and need XL size or they are useless.

crystalm99
Crystal M.
6/29/17

I ordered twice the first time was awesome. However the second time was horrible. I received a message twice saying that it had been shipped However after receiving only a partial delivery I contacted iremedysupply.com six times and after a week someone finally called me. I was then informed that they could not get my order in until December at the earliest. Luckily a man named Marcus helped me by calling a warehouse and found the remainder of my order. Hopefully I will receive them soon.

daniels444
Daniel S.
6/29/17

Stated if use code 10LESS would get $10 off. Entered about 6 times because it didn't show up and still never got the $10 off

johns2333
John S.
6/29/17

I really wish I could see my prior orders with the products like on Amazon when I need to reorder (since you can not use the search bar to really find anything). Instead you see a list of orders with their dates and have to open each order to find the product you're looking forward. PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCT SEARCH OR ENABLE US TO AT LEAST SEARCH OUR PRIOR ORDERS FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCTS!

patp77
Pat P.
6/29/17

Hard to locate items. Should give shipping/tracking info. You really dont give free shipping on orders over 79. My orders have shown as processing for over 3 weeks now. Always an answering machine in the afternoon

johnq29
John Q.
6/29/17

Easy site to work with. Received my order but only 23 jars were in box when 24 ordered. I called customer service and they said one was back ordered. It should have been listed on packing list to avoid confusion and unnecessary phone calls. Also DHL delivered the package and just left it on the porch in plain site where anyone could have walked off with it. The porch is long and mostly covered. All DHL had to do was put it about 2 feet over and it would have been out of site. Also, what ever happened to signing for packages ??

jaker52
Jake R.
6/29/17

I would prefer to see the specific color of rock tape that I'm buying rather than just see the words and the pyramid of colors.

gailt30
gail t.
6/29/17

This is my first time ordering from you. I had trouble opening an account from my phone,and had to call Marcus at customer service. He was very nice..

audreyc37
Audrey C.
6/29/17

Trying to contact customer support is difficult.
The 800 telephone number provided is not working correctly or stay busy. It would be nice to speck with a live person instead of email.

terim46
teri m.
6/29/17

way too difficult to find the replacement discs. They should be placed on the same page as the kit as "You might also like"

andys195
Andy S.
6/29/17

It was confusing, when you could click on different items available, it would say 4 items but nothing would load.

clementined2
clementine d.
6/29/17

i really don't like the idea of having to register for an account and a password. i would prefer to just use my e-mail address. and i don't want any solicitations after ordering.

christinel148
Christine L.
6/29/17

When I put in the save20 and It took the code. Then when I got to the last page it was not showing, and cart5 came up. I have ordered this product from you before, and use it often, but I may order from someone else next time.

eleanors22
Eleanor S.
6/29/17

just wish shipping wasn't so high. Socks were too small and thin. Could only return the 4 of 5 pairs because I opened 1 pair to try on my mother. Was told shipping and handling would be credited along with the unopened pkgs

elaineu1
Elaine U.
6/29/17

had difficulty in placing order. Resulted in several phone calls back and forth with customer service. Did receive order with a short delay.

johnz133
john Z.
6/29/17

Shipping cost was ridiculous and should be stated up front on main page. Shipping should never cost more than the product. Shipping was a gross overcharge.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?