Review of iRemedySupply

4,205 reviews with 2 stars

lydias56
Lydia S.
2/13/19

I think the flat rate for shipping is unfair. The items I ordered are very small and would not cost much to ship; but I am paying the same as someone that orders a larger, heavier or bulkier item.

eustacior1
Eustacio R.
12/17/18

Can’t believe I have a fee I never pay shipping on Amazon prime to bad I need them ASAP if not would off shopped some were else .

maryb571
Mary B.
10/19/17

site has many glitches and favorites don't save. If items are not available it does not tell you. overall the website functions poorly and requires multiple attempts for us to order

md122
M D.
9/18/17

Site is difficult to navigate needs improved and items are out of stock. Headings for Podiatry are not good. We are interested in easy search of supply: guaze, tapes, gloves, cast splints etc and then a better selection to choose and compare. Items not saving to favorites. Overall Schein Site is a superior site. Tech team should study it.

marciaf19
Marcia F.
8/16/17

I prefer to pay with PayPal, and this was not offered as a payment method with your company. It makes me feel more secure about buying on the internet.

gaylem44
Gayle M.
6/29/17

This is the 3rd time I have placed an order for 20 socks. The size shoe is a 7. Ordered the large but wouldn't even completely cover the foot. Second order was for 20 x-large and they cover the foot to the ankle but the grippers stop short of the entire heel. This is not safe. Grippers need to cover the entire bottom of the foot. I am ordering XX-large in hopes the entire bottom of the foot will be covered. I am hoping the quality of the XX-large is much better than the large and x-large. I have requested a return label for the second order. I tried to call today and got a message all the representatives were busy.

alexanderk77
Alexander K.
6/29/17

I'm very pleased with my shopping experience on iRemedy Supply, your prices are very superb and I'll be returning for further orders in the near future. If I could just make a suggestion on providing the customer with other shipping prices options, that'll go a long way.

jazzj2
Jazz J.
6/29/17

Great quality products, great prices and very quick delivery! I will definitely make another purchase and recommend others to do the same!

yeseniah2
Yesenia H.
6/29/17

The item I placed states its a tie-back disposable bib but the picture is an over the neck bib which is what I want and I'm not sure if I will get the item I want because it doesn't state it.

shirleyk54
Shirley K.
6/29/17

I had lots of trouble trying to order catheters with no luck. I participated in the chat, and have not heard back. The socks I just ordered went ok, but I need those catheters so my friend will not get an infection by having to reuse one-time use only products !!! That site needs lots of work. It put up instructions because I used an "url "; and then those instructions would not stay on the screen long enough for me to read them to correct my problem. What does it take to make an order with your company ???

4.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?