Review of iRemedySupply

4,426 reviews with 1 star

colleenk61
Colleen K.
4/26/19

the website was slow and awkward. The only reason I was successful in placing my order was bc of Shernette Sharpe, my 'Chat Help'
I'll come back bc the price is good...

jima76
Jim A.
4/26/19

Had to order twice,tried chatting and nobody answered.called 800 nuber and listened to a spectrum commercial for five minutes

annaq10
Anna Q.
4/23/19

Items were literally disappearing from my cart, at some point I felt like I'm fighting with time. Definitely didn't like that as sometimes I need few minutes to think which product/brand would work better for me and my business...but maybe that's just me. Other than that really great selection and price tag on majority of the items.

bettys154
Betty S.
3/27/19

The website kept rejecting my information. It's really a lousy shopping experience compared to other online sites. Get to work and fix the bugs!!!

tracir8
Traci R.
11/22/18

The picture and description did not match what I ordered or I would not have bought the product. No shipping information on checkout.

sharonm470
Sharon M.
10/1/18

Easy website. Will NEVER order again,. I ordered BD lancets and got some junk brand. Payed for something I did not order. Not happy at all and do not know if I can return this junk.

heatherv45
Heather V.
9/20/18

Your website is hard to navigate. I needed a bunion compression sleeve and for some reason the different sizes are not in one spot. I had to search to find the large. There is also no way to know what size I need. There should be information about what she size the two sizes would fix. I just had to guess what size I needed. I tried to chat with someone to find what size I needed and no one answered my question. This site is not user friendly at all.

scottm366
Scott M.
9/22/16

Contacted chat support to find out why there was no free shipping on item that I had received free shipping on previously was told that they was no free shipping on heavy items. Found out that I selected a different product by mistake and reprocessed order and received free shipping on item that was $3 more per case. Would have preferred support letting me know that there was similar product that included free shipping.

debran26
Debra N.
5/20/16

Please phone me. I spoke to a guy yesterday who told me shipping was free today as it was Free Friday! I was charged shipping. Also I couldn't fin your phone number again. please phone me! 303-989-2727

ellent34
Ellen T.
5/20/16

I have had TERRIBLE issues with the form you fill out for the order. The worst situation was the form insisting I add the charge for shipping, when there was no way to make the form do that. It had automatically filled it on it on several of my previous attempts, but it was not possible on the subsequent attempts. I logged out and logged back in - hoping to clear the form and start over - to no avail. It took me over 8 (EIGHT) attempts to get it to work properly. When I tried to do a Live Chat, no one was available to Chat and I was asked to leave a message. And no phone number is listed to reach a real person. Very frustrating.

tabatham5
Tabatha M.
2/5/16

I received the order, however it was not what I ordered online. When I called to see what happened I was told that the website had not been changed to reflect what was actually available in the warehouse. Needless to say I was very disappointed. This error caused undo stress in finding replacement parts for project in which the items were purchased.

Customer service was very helpful and courteous.

dra41
Dr A.
9/23/15

Great prices. Horrible website/service. For over a week the order status said "Processing". I tried calling the phone number and it always goes to voicemail as if it is someone's house. There is no menu when you call. After emailing a few times, they only reply to placate you, and don't actually do anything about the complaint. 9 days after the order I got computer generated email that the oder had shipped. I checked the "tracking" status on the website many times a day for two days and always got the same error. When I called, shockingly it went to voicemail. I emailed and got a reply that the order was received the day before, which it wasn't. Then they sent me another email to say oops, we were wrong. Then I got another email saying it was delivered, even though the website said it was just shipped that same day and the tracking did not work. Great products, great prices, but it seems like a company run out of someone's home, bad website coding, no tracking, no one ever answers the phone, service emails that don't seem to know what is going on all for two products that were drop shipped directly from another company.

sandraa126
Sandra A.
7/16/15

The item price was really good so I ordered the product but the shipping amount is ridiculously high. I would not purchase from your company again.

tonyp131
Tony P.
7/12/15

It was probably not your websites fault, but I was forced to use a different credit card (not the one associated with the organization for which I was ordering the vitamins - extra paperwork on my part).

benb189
Ben B.
6/12/15

My order was delayed due to a lack in stock. I appreciated the immediate contact by the costumer service once I expressed my concern of not having my product yet. Even though it was two weeks until I received my order, I was thankful that the costumer service decided to address their poor service with a 10% discount on my next order.

4.4K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?