Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

michellek183
Michelle K.
6/29/17

iRemedy had what I needed to stock First Aid kits for 5 lacrosse teams - at prices that work for a non-profit!

vickiee9
Vickie E.
6/29/17

Overall satisfied however I feel like the shipping has been unpredictable.... becoming longer and longer. I can't have that when ordering products we NEED on a daily basis.

suew144
sue W.
6/29/17

Pricing is great I'm still waiting on part of my order but 2 of the 3 items I ordered arrived within 2 days

asherc
Asher C.
6/29/17

This is my second purchase, however my THANKYOU10 promo code for 10% off didn't work. Hopefully this can be remedied with my next purchase

robertf345
Robert F.
6/29/17

So far, so good. Same product that we were purchasing through Amazon but at a lower price. Now we'll see how long it takes for us to receive the order.

myrnac9
Myrna C.
6/29/17

I came upon this site while searching, it was a pleasant surprise. After I receive my order, I will know for sure if I will continue shopping.

bettyd56
Betty d.
6/29/17

First time shopping with your company. Hope the product is as good as this shopping experience was.
Excellent shopping experience, quick and easy. Product is everything I wanted and needed for my husband.

heathk10
Heath K.
6/29/17

The only complaint I have is that your site search bar is useless...try typing in IV or IV needle and it says there are no products matching those words....it may be costing you business

angelaw183
Angela W.
6/29/17

I needed the bill to come to my office; not the address on the card. There's no way to put this in; because the billing address for the card is different.

junep36
June P.
6/29/17

More economical to shop here than in a retail store, much easier than leaving home and delivered quickly!

rafaelc51
Rafael C.
6/29/17

this is about buying experience, I just placed the order. I'll wait to receive the product and review. The prices and the supplies varieties were great

deweyl15
Dewey L.
6/29/17

having the product that our daughter needs at a affordable price.. says alot to us about this Company...

tabatham5
Tabatha M.
6/29/17

I received the order, however it was not what I ordered online. When I called to see what happened I was told that the website had not been changed to reflect what was actually available in the warehouse. Needless to say I was very disappointed. This error caused undo stress in finding replacement parts for project in which the items were purchased.

Customer service was very helpful and courteous.

johns2333
John S.
6/29/17

I really wish I could see my prior orders with the products like on Amazon when I need to reorder (since you can not use the search bar to really find anything). Instead you see a list of orders with their dates and have to open each order to find the product you're looking forward. PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCT SEARCH OR ENABLE US TO AT LEAST SEARCH OUR PRIOR ORDERS FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCTS!

tamarar31
Tamara R.
6/29/17

I have placed the order just now, price is low, free shipping is excellent, I chat with agent, response time was good. I may review again once I get the order. Thanks

patp77
Pat P.
6/29/17

Hard to locate items. Should give shipping/tracking info. You really dont give free shipping on orders over 79. My orders have shown as processing for over 3 weeks now. Always an answering machine in the afternoon

kailae
Kaila E.
6/29/17

Excellent technical support. Great service. Only issue I had was my 1st purchase promo code didn't work.

margaretd99
Margaret D.
6/29/17

as long as free shipping and shipping is not delayed.... shipping seems very very high, paying shipping on another site can still save money... and delivery, hope this order is quicker than the past two. eek. consistency is key when a business is purchasing needed and daily used supplies!

ront62
Ron T.
6/29/17

Happy to find you...didn't know who you were before search on BING. Will be contacting you in future.

janices136
Janice S.
6/29/17

Well so far I've only placed an order. Will have to see how it goes and how long it takes to arrive.

alexanderk77
Alexander K.
6/29/17

I'm very pleased with my shopping experience on iRemedy Supply, your prices are very superb and I'll be returning for further orders in the near future. If I could just make a suggestion on providing the customer with other shipping prices options, that'll go a long way.

johnq29
John Q.
6/29/17

Easy site to work with. Received my order but only 23 jars were in box when 24 ordered. I called customer service and they said one was back ordered. It should have been listed on packing list to avoid confusion and unnecessary phone calls. Also DHL delivered the package and just left it on the porch in plain site where anyone could have walked off with it. The porch is long and mostly covered. All DHL had to do was put it about 2 feet over and it would have been out of site. Also, what ever happened to signing for packages ??

suzannem102
Suzanne M.
6/29/17

Great prices, now the wait begins to see if shipping is prompt and the quality of the items... I will update after my order is received.

jaker52
Jake R.
6/29/17

I would prefer to see the specific color of rock tape that I'm buying rather than just see the words and the pyramid of colors.

cherandbilz
CherandBil Z.
6/29/17

Your site is quick and easy to use. Could use a little more information on the products. Have gotten everything on time and in the correct amount. Thank you for a job well done!

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?