Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

dariusc9
Darius C.
2/6/17

it is great that i can get some of the best medical supply from i remedy and have at a great price thank you

luciles2
Lucile S.
2/4/17

first time buying from you everything went ok now if my order comes tru good I will reorder thank you kathy

paule144
Paul E.
1/27/17

Very good. It would be better if I didn't need to reenter credit card information after editing cart.

jayrw1
JayR W.
1/25/17

iRemedy always has the supplies we are looking for and at a reasonable price. Always ships fast and hassle free! We will continue to purchase our products from your site. Thank you!

williamd259
william D.
1/24/17

I spoke with Marcus A from the Live Chat, and I have to say that he was more than helpful. He answered all of my questions with such professional. Very pleased.

darleneb71
Darlene B.
1/22/17

Descriptions were ok,but took awhile to find what I needed. Because this ended up not being the item I needed because the pill boxes were too small, the price it would cost to return them was about the same as what I paid for the item. What a waste. I will give them to goodwill or trash them!

jeanh127
Jean H.
1/18/17

Had a question regarding placing an order and having a tax exempt status. Utilized the online chat with Karen and the matter was handled and my order placed within minutes. I wish more companies made it this easy. Thank you!

rosalindr9
Rosalind R.
1/18/17

Karen was absolutely adorable, very very helpful. Thank you ever so much Karen, for your time and patience, a true asset to your company.

kathleenk114
Kathleen K.
1/17/17

If your product is the real deal and your shipping service is as good as your prices and discounts, and you keep your price lower than Discount Surgical Stockings.com, I will move my business to you permanently. I have these stockings regularly from them for several years, but their prices went up almost $3 a pair!! Your price is even lower than theirs was the last time I ordered in November. The price difference today was $15! Thank you for providing these products at a fair price, and for letting me know you WANT my business by offering me a small in-cart discount of 5%. That made the difference for me in placing this order with you for the first time.

clementined2
clementine d.
1/16/17

i really don't like the idea of having to register for an account and a password. i would prefer to just use my e-mail address. and i don't want any solicitations after ordering.

tracyy9
Tracy Y.
1/10/17

This is the 2nd time I have purchased from your company and I am very happy with the products and service! So glad I found you!!

christinel148
Christine L.
1/7/17

When I put in the save20 and It took the code. Then when I got to the last page it was not showing, and cart5 came up. I have ordered this product from you before, and use it often, but I may order from someone else next time.

cynthiam238
Cynthia M.
1/7/17

it was easy to find what I wanted, create an account and complete the order. I am hopeful the package ships and I get it quickly... thank you

lynnm216
Lynn M.
1/6/17

Don't know yet about follow up or how satisfied we will be with the ice packs. Found the process to be a bit unfriendly but muddled through it.

fernj1
Fern J.
1/6/17

It would be helpful to have a telephone number to call to ask questions. The only number I could find to call gives me an unavailable message.

judiw9
judi w.
12/31/16

we are getting together Bags for the homeless and u had the best price as well as quanity .needed and a plus with free shipping thank u

bradleyp35
Bradley P.
12/31/16

First time ordering from iRemedy. But it sure won't be the last. Good selection of products at unbelievable prices.

The shipping was fast.

madhub4
Madhu B.
12/30/16

Very good experience. They shipped on time, very reasonable prices. Will definitely give them more business.

kathleenh151
Kathleen H.
12/19/16

Shopping experience has been great. They even called to save me money. Haven't seen the product yet.....

ruthh122
Ruth H.
12/16/16

I shop with them for a couple of years and they are great I gave them a 5 stars that how great they are

albertz11
Albert Z.
12/15/16

Super fast delivery, item exactly as described. Good work Ordering system very fast and easy to use, the way it should be. Thanks AZS

tiffanyt56
Tiffany T.
12/14/16

I plan on buying a few more items from you. What I ordered was delivered quickly. Thanks. roknrobin32

theresag77
THERESA G.
12/10/16

My husband had surgery on his leg & we are changing bandages twice a day. I was able to find the supplies that I need & at a good price.
Thank you!

garyk166
gary k.
12/8/16

online information stated you had free shipping,but this no coupon code necessary but this proved not to be true

cindyf88
Cindy F.
12/3/16

Great price! I use these as a cover for my lap when I drain my continent urostomy! They prevent any leakage to my clothes and allows me to hold the water soluble gel just fine!

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?