Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

barbarah285
Barbara H.
3/20/17

easy to find on the internet and good price for the quality of item and shipping is in within reason. Thank you.

morts
Mort S.
3/20/17

Chat on line very helpful. If the delivery is as good, we will use you as a preferred vendor/thanks

floydy1
Floyd Y.
3/15/17

im having cancer removed from my kidney next month and i have a disabled son, these will help so much thanks!!

megant65
Megan t.
3/15/17

didn't like how I couldn't find 5x9 xeroform by searching "xeroform." and pictures aren't accurate to xeroform sizes.....

yeseniah2
Yesenia H.
3/13/17

The item I placed states its a tie-back disposable bib but the picture is an over the neck bib which is what I want and I'm not sure if I will get the item I want because it doesn't state it.

virginiaa47
Virginia A.
3/6/17

The price on my items was very competetive however I wish the shipping was more reasonable. I oredered 6 packages of 200 count each Gauze pads 3" x 3" each. $12.00 in shipping seems excessive considering the weight.

michaelc860
MIchael C.
3/6/17

Very quick. Spoke to person on the phone they were very helpful (I think Karen?) Helped me very quickly and my order was placed.

eleanors22
Eleanor S.
3/6/17

just wish shipping wasn't so high. Socks were too small and thin. Could only return the 4 of 5 pairs because I opened 1 pair to try on my mother. Was told shipping and handling would be credited along with the unopened pkgs

mariez20
Marie Z.
3/5/17

Excellent prices. There was a temp hold on my Visa which I just removed. I only want one order of these enemas. I have a chronic form of IBS, so I need these often. I really want 30. Thank you

dawnc94
Dawn C.
3/4/17

Sometimes can't find what I'm looking for by the box. Don't always need a case of things. It would have been nice if there was a note on the website for the item that needed a RX as I was trying to find a cream that was OTC.

josephd182
Joseph D.
3/3/17

My only complaint is that all lines must have something typed in them when there is nothing to enter.

tanyas80
tanya s.
3/2/17

They always have the products we're looking for. Reasonably priced and fast shipping. Never any issues!

henryh118
Henry H.
2/28/17

Website was easy to use but when requesting specific items, too much unwanted items appeared. Made comparison pricing difficult, wold have purchased additional items.

barbaras455
Barbara S.
2/25/17

I would have looked around more had it not been for internet connection malfunctions. I am very happy to have found your site.

dawnd114
Dawn D.
2/23/17

This has been my second time buying from them, and it has been a pleasure both times. Decent prices and friendly service.

chrisd309
Chris D.
2/22/17

I was given a coupon code for my first order but was never given the opportunity to enter it anywhere during checkout.

kendrap16
kendra p.
2/17/17

I found it very easy to navigate your site to find the items I needed. The prices were very reasonable. I will shop there again. Thank You

dougw83
Doug W.
2/13/17

Quick and Easy. I now know after repeated orders placed, how long the shipping will be so it is perfect for me and I know when to order next.
How would I go about getting coupon codes ?

terim46
teri m.
2/12/17

way too difficult to find the replacement discs. They should be placed on the same page as the kit as "You might also like"

kellif17
kelli F.
2/8/17

Love the site and the options, prices, etc.. I do wish there were views of the backs of products so that we could read the ingredients, OR a listing of all product ingredients, both active and inactive.

janetp94
Janet P.
2/8/17

I had an order mix up and the customer service rep very quickly responded to my question. Was very pleased.

christinaj64
Christina J.
2/8/17

The shopping was great. I am just wondering in these small slippers will stretch to fit a regular woman's foot. otherwise I will have to return them.

kennetha69
Kenneth A.
2/8/17

Item easy to find on this site. priced great. ready and in stock for shipping. and no shipping charges.

andys195
Andy S.
2/6/17

It was confusing, when you could click on different items available, it would say 4 items but nothing would load.

debj23
Deb J.
2/6/17

Last order went very smooth. This time ordered a different guage (that I initially wanted) but wanted to see one box of the other before ordering 5 of a different.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?