Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

shermanh15
Sherman H.
6/29/17

My problem is. The last time I was here. I earned 119 reward points, but I don't see the benefit in them if there is no place to redeem them.
I haven't received a reply to my comment. I can't give a good rating on services without the reply. If I received a reply, I don't remember it.

michaele149
Michael E.
6/29/17

Amazon has taken things I order more than one time and made under their "PRIME" service meaning that it costs less but I have to pay $175 per year for Prime. So I looked for another source and found you.
Thanks for shipping my Coban wrap right out.
Michael E. Joy

leic3
LEI C.
6/29/17

I think iRemedy provides us reasonable prices (so far the lowest )which is the main reason I keep ordering. And with ongoing discounts. However, I hope there will be more items like foam dressing which I could not find. This explains that I regard iRemedy already a whole sale price provider for individual customer like us in the medical supply market.

sandrp1
Sandr P.
6/29/17

I found your web site and was pleased to be able to order. I hope that the receipt of my purchase pans out just as well. Thanks in advance for allowing me to have a great experience from start to finish.
Thanks

dra41
Dr A.
6/29/17

Great prices. Horrible website/service. For over a week the order status said "Processing". I tried calling the phone number and it always goes to voicemail as if it is someone's house. There is no menu when you call. After emailing a few times, they only reply to placate you, and don't actually do anything about the complaint. 9 days after the order I got computer generated email that the oder had shipped. I checked the "tracking" status on the website many times a day for two days and always got the same error. When I called, shockingly it went to voicemail. I emailed and got a reply that the order was received the day before, which it wasn't. Then they sent me another email to say oops, we were wrong. Then I got another email saying it was delivered, even though the website said it was just shipped that same day and the tracking did not work. Great products, great prices, but it seems like a company run out of someone's home, bad website coding, no tracking, no one ever answers the phone, service emails that don't seem to know what is going on all for two products that were drop shipped directly from another company.

albertb86
albert b.
6/29/17

I contacted iremedySupply.com because it appeared my order went to Knoxville Tn. They replied with a stand with a standard FAQ. which didn't help at all. So I waited another 5 days and it finally arrived. They certainly could give a personal response to their contacts immediately.

jorgec64
jorge c.
6/29/17

prices were better than ebay, I would have like to see some grouping price on the triple antibiotic ointment

lizf49
Liz F.
6/29/17

just trying a bigger pad to bad you can't give samples to try..already talked on phone and you had to orderr hope this one works...

crystals79
Crystal S.
6/29/17

Very easy and hassle free website. I bought non slip socks for a nursing home and they loved them. They were warm and made from good quality material. The customer service representatives are friendly and will promptly give you specific detailed information about any product. I plan to buy more supplies here in the future mainly because of the quality of products, friendly staff, easy website, and cost effective.

annv41
Ann V.
6/29/17

have to be very specific typing in a search, It took me a few times to get the right product even in the same category. I had a nice experience with your sales support on the phone though

eugened17
Eugene D.
6/29/17

My shopping experience with iRemedy Supply was great. Ordering was easy and my product arrived when it was supposed to. I will use iRemedy Supply again, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for medical supplies.

crystalm99
Crystal M.
6/29/17

I ordered twice the first time was awesome. However the second time was horrible. I received a message twice saying that it had been shipped However after receiving only a partial delivery I contacted iremedysupply.com six times and after a week someone finally called me. I was then informed that they could not get my order in until December at the earliest. Luckily a man named Marcus helped me by calling a warehouse and found the remainder of my order. Hopefully I will receive them soon.

daniels444
Daniel S.
6/29/17

Stated if use code 10LESS would get $10 off. Entered about 6 times because it didn't show up and still never got the $10 off

patriciad147
Patricia D.
6/29/17

Found an error with the mobile app while ordering for the first time which did not allow me to use the coupon. Customer service notified IT department to fix it and gave me a great discount. If products and shipping is as efficient as customer service I will be thrilled to shop here again and again.

catherinev23
Catherine V.
6/29/17

Was very happy with order, but there was a slight problem with shipping in that iRemedySupply said our shipping address did not exist, but after a couple of phone calls, order was shipped UPS and was received.

anthonyb242
Anthony B.
6/29/17

This store carried an unusual.item for a competitive price with a checkout system that I trusted more than the other stores that I considered ordering from.

melisam7
Melisa M.
6/29/17

Very cheap prices in comparison to other sites. Products came packed neatly and timely. Also, a rep called me when an item wasn't available and would be delayed. Great customer service.

larryp118
Larry P.
6/29/17

Learned of iRemedy by engine search for product I was searching for and they came in at the lowest price. Though I never heard of them before, I gave them a try. Thought there might be a "catch" to buying at their discounted pricing. No catch. Courteous. Professional website and easy order process. Couldn't be happier with service and delivery of product. I will definitely use again and recommend to all my friends, family and colleagues. Thanks.

barbaraw235
Barbara w.
6/29/17

Delivery and product was good. A little disapointed in packaging. 1000 wipes just thrown in a box. Previously they were packaged 100 in each box (10 boxes). Much easier to store and use.

arthurl30
arthur l.
6/29/17

Excellent transaction, excellent product, lightning-fast shipment. I highly recommend this company.

jennifero79
Jennifer o.
6/29/17

My husband loved the quality of the gloves he received, I loved the price!

He works as a body piercer and said the nitrile gloves you have are the strongest he's ever had.

junep35
June P.
6/29/17

Love your prices and quick delivery! Also appreciate the phone call when a previous order had an item that was out of stock and had to be shipped a few days later than the rest of my order. Thank you!

chrisb615
Chris B.
6/29/17

Online purchases are fairly easy to do, however it would be nice if you provided my product information. The gloves I ordered were not as thick as I wanted, mainly because that information was not provided.

michellek183
Michelle K.
6/29/17

iRemedy had what I needed to stock First Aid kits for 5 lacrosse teams - at prices that work for a non-profit!

vickiee9
Vickie E.
6/29/17

Overall satisfied however I feel like the shipping has been unpredictable.... becoming longer and longer. I can't have that when ordering products we NEED on a daily basis.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?