Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

zhemb
Zhem B.
11/16/17

I'd like to be able to call customer service with a question, but cannot find a number. The chat is always offline. I experienced an extraordinarily high price jump and had questions, but couldn't get in touch so I removed the items from my cart and will look elsewhere. Otherwise, the site/shopping experience is great.

mariaf133
Maria F.
11/14/17

I was unable to get anyone on the online chat line and when I called the office number, no one picked up. Seems like the office was unattended today.

robertm991
robert m.
11/13/17

Happy to get this hard-to-find item. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. It used to sell for half this much.

raymondk39
Raymond K.
11/7/17

Out of stock Thera Derm lotion- removed from order in order to complete purchase today- buying for my customer cause you folks still haven't set up my e retail and recommend function (frown)

tracys189
Tracy S.
11/4/17

Always buy from you. Nobody else carries what I need. A little surprised that the price went up as much as it did, but nobody else carries the sheets.

peggyd35
Peggy D.
10/15/17

I've ordered twice now, and both times the product arrived quickly. I have had some small problems with quality, but in general am very satisfied.

maryb571
Mary B.
10/9/17

site has many glitches and favorites don't save. If items are not available it does not tell you. overall the website functions poorly and requires multiple attempts for us to order

daniell268
Daniel L.
10/2/17

Some confusion in posting billing address; it kept insisting L.A. is in N.J.! But I finally got it right, I think.

keriw8
Keri W.
9/21/17

The size of wipes is great... however, they are very very thin sad fingers go right through when wiping.

elainey3
Elaine Y.
9/13/17

Karen has been outstanding in her service. She went above and beyond under bad situation with the hurricane. I so much appreciate all that was done.

md122
M D.
9/8/17

Site is difficult to navigate needs improved and items are out of stock. Headings for Podiatry are not good. We are interested in easy search of supply: guaze, tapes, gloves, cast splints etc and then a better selection to choose and compare. Items not saving to favorites. Overall Schein Site is a superior site. Tech team should study it.

louisc71
LOUIS C.
8/10/17

YOUR PRICE FOR THE IDENTICAL ORDER I MADE IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR WENT BY $10.00. THE ORDER NUMBER WAS 695290.MY CUSTOMER NUMBER IS IHFL03

marciaf19
Marcia F.
8/6/17

I prefer to pay with PayPal, and this was not offered as a payment method with your company. It makes me feel more secure about buying on the internet.

drs31
Dr S.
7/2/17

great, easy to use website - just don't have that many supplies I need - but some that are less $ than elsewhere and thank you for free shipping, so yes I will likely reorder

jazmynf
Jazmyn F.
4/24/17

Easy ordering process, and the inserts are way less expensive than the doctor's office. I was reluctant to buy new inserts until I saw I could save so much.

sheilaj29
SHEILA J.
4/22/17

competitive price, easy to order online, discount code offer. i just hope to get the order promptly. thanks!

noraa30
nora a.
4/21/17

Easy site to understand, pricing is GREAT! We were paying 6.99 for one bag of ten short swabs. At the only place in town that sold them. My husband can have nothing by mouth; he has to have his mouth cleaned 4 times a day (using two swabs at a time, no swab is used twice), plus using the swabs for water. Can you imagine what we would have to pay? Thanks for helping poor people survive.

paiger28
Paige r.
4/20/17

Saw the home pedicure pediNova electric dermal nail tool with 14 attachments on your site. Walmart was charging $120. I purchased through your site for $79.95!! We will see how this goes! I hope for the best!

randym131
Randy M.
4/20/17

frustrating website, kept losing the items in my cart, I re-input and now there is double, update cart, now I have to redo payment info, frustrating, took 20 minutes to do something I should've been able to do in 5. Not sure I will shop here again.

edgardf
EDGARD F.
4/17/17

I try to get help with my delivery time and it was impossible by chat, then I order it becouse a I need the product. I just revived an email that y is going to take 7 to 10 days to deliver. :(

amac
Ama C.
4/5/17

Very easy to register and shop. Took me 5 mins...love it! Love that you can track your items too! Great online company. I already referred friends. Thank you

jasonl228
Jason L.
3/31/17

Price increase since our latest order, but I suppose that happens. Chat is a little shaky. Window disappeared and when i clicked the link at the bottom to chat/continue it deleted all prior conversation and i had to start over. Other than that, all's well, thanks!

peggyc51
Peggy C.
3/30/17

thank you for having replacement parts available; I was told from local med. equip. stores that those parts are not available anywhere but I found your site and proved them wrong. thanks again

idav6
Ida V.
3/22/17

I did not find any description on the item that I ordered. I am really hoping that it is I am am wanting. I am ordering for my mother who is on limited income and the item is much cheaper than anywhere in stores.

jennyd58
Jenny D.
3/22/17

took a few deaths to princess order and get order number but had goods in time l. Need these to cover my chest cath for dialysis treatments. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?