Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

davem313
Dave M.
6/29/17

I just placed my order and it was quick and easy. Won't know any more until I receive them and use the bandages. I go through 5 a day, and finding these in bulk has become a real problem in the past couple of years.

georgiaw26
Georgia W.
6/29/17

Every time I order from here, my supplies get here very quickly! I'm an esthetician and I have recommended this site to many others! Great prices too!

cindye52
Cindy E.
6/29/17

I think that the size of the double sided slipper socks runs small. The price of the item is fantastic but the cost of shipping is on the high side.

janett60
Janet T.
6/29/17

This is a first effort at finding a good way to keep my husband's new PEG tube out of the way. Fingers crossed!

danielleu3
Danielle U.
6/29/17

found what I needed for cheap, cant wait till they arrive.
Shipping was almost the cost of the product. Ordered again when the shipping was free. Love the containers for geocaching. They are liquid tight!!!

elaineu
Elaine U.
6/29/17

Easy to establish an account relationship; great product prices and shipping policy. I received my order very quickly.

davidc885
DAVID C.

AWESOME
But you never sent me an email to let me know you shipped the order. So I did not know how and when it was shipped to make sure I expect it. No tracking number. And you had said you would as soon as you ship.

kimberlyr90
Kimberly R.
6/29/17

I love this site, it was so easy, but if this is a back order and its not ready to ship I will not be happy! It has happen to me before.

tomz27
Tom Z.
6/29/17

Excellent extremely nice delivery service. Was not home the first time, driver accommodated me the very next day and was very nice about it!

natalier63
Natalie R.
6/29/17

Just what I needed for a great price and very fast delivery.
Already recommended to some of friends

sandrac205
Sandra C.
6/29/17

I would like to know the delivery date.....prior to finalizing the order.
I would also like to use PayPal. I need ASAP.....thank you, Sandra

brendac161
Brenda C.
6/29/17

I have had one of the sofTouch ice packs for years. Yesterday, it exploded. I love that it was so easy to order one from you so easily and quickly

I'm still waiting on one of the products I purchased.

alixl5
Alix L.
6/29/17

I had a hard time finding all of the different items I needed in one place until I found this site. It would be nice to also have individual or smaller surgical suture kits though.

jasons427
Jason S.
6/29/17

My overall experience was good. The item arrived quicker than I expected.
I am happy with the purchase.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jason Sprague

georgek192
GEORGE K.
6/29/17

promise of free shipping for orders over45. when i first entered site, not there when i was checking out, so i reduced my order

williamh337
William H.
6/29/17

My first order from you so we'll see how it goes. Hope I got it correct. I want powdered and need XL size or they are useless.

binyama
binyam a.
6/29/17

I needed to enter an enteral refrence nubmer but there wasn't any option or comment section on the Cart. Thanks.

bryans117
Bryan S.
6/29/17

We are a non-profit and your price guarantee and products, really is going to help us keep our prices down. There were two products that I couldn't get here, so might be cool to look into those for future products. The sting wipes product was 3000 wipes, which was a very large quantity. But, all in all, this website was awesome!!

michaelm1067
MICHAEL M.
6/29/17

I WAS DIRECTED TO YOUR SITE FROM EBAY. I FINISHED UP MY ORDER ON YOUR WEBSITE BUT WHEN I WENT TO CHECK OUT I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING. IF I WOULD HAVE STAYED ON EBAY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FREE SHIPPING. SO WHATS UP WITH THAT?

tonyp131
Tony P.
6/29/17

It was probably not your websites fault, but I was forced to use a different credit card (not the one associated with the organization for which I was ordering the vitamins - extra paperwork on my part).

sandraa126
Sandra A.
6/29/17

The item price was really good so I ordered the product but the shipping amount is ridiculously high. I would not purchase from your company again.

shaunk24
Shaun K.
6/29/17

When I contacted customer service about something, they were very professional, and got back to me in a reasonable time. The reason I contacted customer service was there was an error on their web site, and I notified them about it. They copied the info from the manufacturers web site, and the manufacturer had the wrong info on it. I dont know if the manufacturer corrected it, but IRemedy did correct the error on their site immediately (yes I checked to verify they did). As with any site, there were things that I wanted that they did not sell, but I did get most of the stuff that I wanted, and at a good price too. They were cheaper then amazon and ebay (yes, I checked). Shipping was fast also. My order was made in the early evening on June 23, it was mailed on the 24th, and I received the order on June 29th. The only thing not in the order was one thing that was on back order. But I just checked and that item says it is now shipped too. Also, all items received were what I ordered. I have had some places that will advertise one brand, then send you a different brand in place of the one advertised. They sent all the stuff, of the same brand, as what was advertised. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and will be back the next time that I need stuff.

scotte80
Scott E.
6/29/17

Prices are excellent and free shipping for larger orders is very appreciated. Nothing is worse than finding good prices and then expensive shipping. Excellent across every aspect.

mattl114
Matt L.
6/29/17

My patient started not being able to pay her bills to be able to afford her medical supplies, with this sit I was able so save her over half the amout she usually pays for this product in store. She and I are both very thankful.

nancyc331
Nancy C.
6/29/17

The webpage was easy to use. I was able to search for items using very basic key search words. The prices were fantastic!

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?