Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

phyllisp89
Phyllis P.
10/21/18

I am not sure it understood I am shipping to AZ but my billing is in Illinois. Had to input more than once and it kept asking me “same shipping and billing?” The billing zip code is 60015. The shipping is 85258. Thus the lower review rating.

sharonm470
Sharon M.
10/11/18

Easy website. Will NEVER order again,. I ordered BD lancets and got some junk brand. Payed for something I did not order. Not happy at all and do not know if I can return this junk.

heatherv45
Heather V.
9/20/18

Your website is hard to navigate. I needed a bunion compression sleeve and for some reason the different sizes are not in one spot. I had to search to find the large. There is also no way to know what size I need. There should be information about what she size the two sizes would fix. I just had to guess what size I needed. I tried to chat with someone to find what size I needed and no one answered my question. This site is not user friendly at all.

lynj15
Lyn J.
9/13/18

Good so far; affordable bandages and easy shopping. Oh, and GREAT shipping price, also! Thank you!

kristinek35
kristine k.
9/10/18

so far it was good. very accurate and fast. its my 1st time to order from this company. so hopefully it works out well

shawnaj6
Shawna J.
9/9/18

It's a little more expensive than I can get gloves in the store so unless the price or the shipping goes down, I'll only be ordering these once in a while but I like the quality and the color.

beatrices16
Beatrice S.
9/4/18

There is NO info about how many items are in each order. I ordered 2, but is that I don't know if I am getting 2 individual items or 2 packages of 20 each? Very sloppy

annetteh57
Annette H.
8/23/18

Easy to find the item! Love the actual photos! Especially when on a foot to be certain it’s what you need.

donnah326
Donna H.
8/19/18

Great prices on Drs. Remedy nail polish. Found a color I couldn't find on other sites. Wish you carried a wider variety of colors.

vitas11
Vita S.
8/14/18

I think this is the 5th time I've ordered this item, it helps me to be able to walk and I thank you

barryj51
Barry J.
8/7/18

iRemedy has been our go to for quality medical supplies for a few years now. They always have what we need at the right price with prompt shipping.

susanm237
Susan M.
8/1/18

It would be helpful if you had pictures of the actual scalpel blades so I could see the difference in the numbers.

trudis4
TRUDI S.
5/12/18

Found what I needed right away. Check out was easy and hoping delivery will be timely and my product will be just as I ordered! Thank you!

claudiad39
Claudia D.
5/10/18

I have shopped with i Remedy for several items and have been very satisfied with all aspects of my transactions

frano7
Fran O.
4/28/18

Quick & easy! I did not like the product. It was a knee sling for a walker. It's awkward to attempt to use and quite uncomfortable.

connieg69
CONNIE G.
4/16/18

This is so easy, saved me a trip. The price was much better than the store I have been getting these insoles at. So good, I bought 2 pairs! I will never go anywhere else!

chloek10
Chloe K.
4/8/18

I will write something when i get the product timely and without damage i have a broken foot and need this ASAP

hectorf12
Hector F.
3/14/18

Had a difficult time figuring out your order form finally figured it out and it will be easier next time. I also share this computer with my spouse and I have another email address for my laptop.

thomasz26
Thomas Z.
3/13/18

since my last purchase, the prices have gone up big time. Today I did not have a choice but I will be looking for better priced company. I hope I receive my order within few days and not few weeks.

sandrah190
Sandra H.
1/10/18

I ordered this item from OurDoctorStore before and there were numerous websites with the same name...not sure if this is the same place I ordered these from before. It was very confusing. My size didn't register at first, after some more looking into your website, I found the size I was looking for. I hope these are the same product and same quality of what I previously have/ordered.

hellenm
Hellen M.
12/25/17

you had almost exactly what I needed, I would rather have had white sheets, but I will make blue do for now. Please let me know when you have cot sheets in white. Thank you

shaunm73
Shaun M.
12/25/17

The overall experience is not bad, but, there are things that i went to buy, to find that prices have dramatically gone up. Other things were out of stock, or just not sold in quantities that I would buy. This used to be my place of choice to buy from, but, from my last purchase, and this one so far, I am thinking about finding a new place to shop.

georgem337
George M.
12/22/17

I wanted to order more of the nebulizer mask, but I could only order 5. I guess that this was all that was in stock.

tracys188
Tracy S.
12/11/17

Have been buying from iRemedy for about a year now and I am very satisfied. I buy about once a month. I would highly recommend them!!

florencem41
Florence M.
12/7/17

I finally found the shoes I was looking for. I e checked every site imaginable. This was the on,y one to have my size and in a wide width. Seems very hard to find wide width. This was great!

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?