Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

florencem41
Florence M.
12/7/17

I finally found the shoes I was looking for. I e checked every site imaginable. This was the on,y one to have my size and in a wide width. Seems very hard to find wide width. This was great!

zhemb
Zhem B.
11/26/17

I'd like to be able to call customer service with a question, but cannot find a number. The chat is always offline. I experienced an extraordinarily high price jump and had questions, but couldn't get in touch so I removed the items from my cart and will look elsewhere. Otherwise, the site/shopping experience is great.

mariaf133
Maria F.
11/24/17

I was unable to get anyone on the online chat line and when I called the office number, no one picked up. Seems like the office was unattended today.

raymondk39
Raymond K.
11/17/17

Out of stock Thera Derm lotion- removed from order in order to complete purchase today- buying for my customer cause you folks still haven't set up my e retail and recommend function (frown)

tracys189
Tracy S.
11/14/17

Always buy from you. Nobody else carries what I need. A little surprised that the price went up as much as it did, but nobody else carries the sheets.

robertm991
robert m.
11/13/17

Happy to get this hard-to-find item. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. It used to sell for half this much.

peggyd35
Peggy D.
10/29/17

I've ordered twice now, and both times the product arrived quickly. I have had some small problems with quality, but in general am very satisfied.

maryb571
Mary B.
10/19/17

site has many glitches and favorites don't save. If items are not available it does not tell you. overall the website functions poorly and requires multiple attempts for us to order

daniell268
Daniel L.
10/12/17

Some confusion in posting billing address; it kept insisting L.A. is in N.J.! But I finally got it right, I think.

keriw8
Keri W.
10/5/17

The size of wipes is great... however, they are very very thin sad fingers go right through when wiping.

elainey3
Elaine Y.
9/23/17

Karen has been outstanding in her service. She went above and beyond under bad situation with the hurricane. I so much appreciate all that was done.

md122
M D.
9/18/17

Site is difficult to navigate needs improved and items are out of stock. Headings for Podiatry are not good. We are interested in easy search of supply: guaze, tapes, gloves, cast splints etc and then a better selection to choose and compare. Items not saving to favorites. Overall Schein Site is a superior site. Tech team should study it.

louisc71
LOUIS C.
8/21/17

YOUR PRICE FOR THE IDENTICAL ORDER I MADE IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR WENT BY $10.00. THE ORDER NUMBER WAS 695290.MY CUSTOMER NUMBER IS IHFL03

marciaf19
Marcia F.
8/16/17

I prefer to pay with PayPal, and this was not offered as a payment method with your company. It makes me feel more secure about buying on the internet.

drs31
Dr S.
7/12/17

great, easy to use website - just don't have that many supplies I need - but some that are less $ than elsewhere and thank you for free shipping, so yes I will likely reorder

richardm427
Richard M.
6/29/17

Only problem I had is trying to reorder. Nothing I did would simply put the reorder in the shopping cart. However this is OK as it was simple to find and order what I wanted.

doreenv3
Doreen V.
6/29/17

Found your website user friendly, well-organized, and a great variety of products. Prices are extremely competitive.

kenh190
Ken H.
6/29/17

I really appreciate the RAPID delivery. I've searched other sites ,but this is the best ! thank you, cin

lelaf1
Lela F.
6/29/17

I'm on a fixed income and really appreciate getting the medical supplies I need at a price I can afford. Customer service is great, products are high quality and delivery is FAST! I highly recommend!

gaylem44
Gayle M.
6/29/17

This is the 3rd time I have placed an order for 20 socks. The size shoe is a 7. Ordered the large but wouldn't even completely cover the foot. Second order was for 20 x-large and they cover the foot to the ankle but the grippers stop short of the entire heel. This is not safe. Grippers need to cover the entire bottom of the foot. I am ordering XX-large in hopes the entire bottom of the foot will be covered. I am hoping the quality of the XX-large is much better than the large and x-large. I have requested a return label for the second order. I tried to call today and got a message all the representatives were busy.

shermanb16
Sherman B.
6/29/17

So far everything seems very streamlined. My only concern was the lack of any other delivery options that might have expedited receiving the items I purchased. There is a slight rush for me and those items as I have skin allergies to many other types of nitrile gloves, but I am very pleased with the price of those items per unit compared to other sites. This should bring me back in the future as long as prices are below competitors and the product arrives in a timely manner in a few days.

verinicap
Verinica P.
6/29/17

S/H a little pricey. Would it be the same for 12 oair-might want to increase my order. Any other colors?

barbarad165
Barbara D.
6/29/17

Wonderful experience! I wanted to order slipper socks as Christmas gifts for my local nursing home residents but was late in ordering and customer service was very prompt in assuring me it would arrive on time. Thank you & Merry Christmas!

charlesa129
Charles A.
6/29/17

Pretty easy. I had a slight problem figuring out how to change the delivery address. It kept making shipping billing the same. I finally saw the add address selection.

raquelb22
Raquel B.
6/29/17

I recommend this site to buy all the nursing supplies, are cheap and good quality. For sure I will buy again.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?