Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

doreenl35
Doreen L.
3/15/19

I had to set up an new account because my password no longer worked and no one sent me a change your password email. So I had to use a different email account. I need this order by next week. Please ship it to me. thanks

kathleena56
Kathleen A.
3/12/19

So far, so good! I just now placed my order and everything worked fine there. Now I will wait to see how long it takes to get my product and see how happy I am with it.

carlosa157
Carlos A.
3/11/19

Hi, I did receive the order but I do have to return and exchange the order from xlarge to large, how I can do that....?

ferrisg1
FERRIS G.
2/28/19

Had no problem getting to the product page by "Search" for product description. But, it took quite a while for the page to open so I could begin to order. Once page opened, easy to order.

williamb1039
William B.
2/21/19

I had a little bug with the checkout process but I reopened my browser and it fixed the issue! Smooth as silk transaction!

susanl474
Susan L.
2/20/19

Good except some trouble with website, had to reloadx2. It would be nice if a person could check cost of shipping

roseo31
Rose o.
2/20/19

This is the first time that I have purchased from this company. So far, it has been a good experience. I am anxious to see how the product works.

brade48
brad E.
2/19/19

The shopping and price were fine. I was expecting a thinner or flatter pillow. This is thicker round than what I believed it would be.

rayw126
Ray W.
2/17/19

I was able to place my order on-line and the only problem encountered was the submit button, which took me several tries, within 2 days, to complete.

rhondad54
Rhonda D.
2/16/19

I really don't like surveys because they want input on an incomplete transaction. But this experience is good so far.

lydias56
Lydia S.
2/13/19

I think the flat rate for shipping is unfair. The items I ordered are very small and would not cost much to ship; but I am paying the same as someone that orders a larger, heavier or bulkier item.

karenb886
karen b.
2/10/19

The purchase to cart transition is not fluid....I was bumped out of the site and almost could not find it again, had to use history to find it. The item descriptions are weird, showing a box of tape, but not how many rolls are in it..etc. could use some work.

barbarak259
Barbara K.
2/4/19

Item listings confusing. Products should be listed once with the various packaging cost options to be chosen within the description page.

janetd181
Janet D.
1/27/19

I was able to obtain the product I needed by using your chat feature. The person who assisted me was knowledgeable and very helpful. Items arrived within one week.

diannef37
Dianne F.
1/23/19

I wish you would take my health care debit card for the purchase.

I hope you offer a non-latex version of what I purchased. I will get that next time.

petek50
Pete K.
1/16/19

This is my first purchase with this company. Their website seems very easy to navigate, so I feel I can be comfortable coming back to the site when I have further needs.

lachelles
Lachelle S.
1/15/19

I had a little problem ordering (completely user error) so I opened an online chat. I had to enter a little more info than I would have liked to get started but the customer service rep, Karen, was extremely helpful and offered to call me right away to solve my problem efficiently. EXCELLENT Customer Service!

shirleyw136
Shirley W.
12/30/18

I am happy with the metatarsal toe loop.
Unfortunately the three toe wrap is too difficult to get on and the adjustment of strap is too tedious for me to do. I am shipping it back.

eustacior1
Eustacio R.
12/17/18

Can’t believe I have a fee I never pay shipping on Amazon prime to bad I need them ASAP if not would off shopped some were else .

henryf70
henry f.
12/9/18

the metatarsal pads were MUCH smaller than the ones my podiatrist gave me
Perhaps I should have measured more closely, but they were the only ones available on your webpage.
Do you have any larger ones?

Also, I had "extreme" difficulty removing the paper backing from the pads and had to resort to my razor blade utility knife to finally expose the adhesive. One might consider placing an extra instruction about this as I ruined 5 pads trying to detach the paper and only after a phone call to "DR. JILL's" did I persevere and use the razor blade. (PS what is MP in your state codes?)

brianh617
Brian H.
12/7/18

Very easy to order. I liked what I saw. I will order again. Very good price. And I didn't have to see a doctor when I already know what i needed.

tracir8
Traci R.
12/2/18

The picture and description did not match what I ordered or I would not have bought the product. No shipping information on checkout.

patm185
Pat M.
11/27/18

We will try this. The last one I purchased form whomever was too small in the toe ring so could not use. Hope this works.

lynneg33
Lynne G.
11/26/18

Everything went pretty soon, although I would have liked to sign in as a guest and not have to put in my information - for example password. I have too many passwords. Also I wanted to go back and change something, but was unable to go back. I do have some of what I purchased and don't need a follow up. I like them very much.

michaela644
Michael A.
11/15/18

It would have been good to see the shipping dates and when product would arrive during checkout (e.g., will arrive by Nov 21st).

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?