Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

carolynm152
Carolyn M.
6/29/17

google shopping said 5 something or other for shipping and then it's 9.99 when you actually get to the site

johnz133
john Z.
6/29/17

Shipping cost was ridiculous and should be stated up front on main page. Shipping should never cost more than the product. Shipping was a gross overcharge.

donnav52
Donna V.
6/29/17

I thought the prices was very good. They shipped out my order right away. I use the pads to clean my husbands cut and he took a box to work.

phild77
Phil D.
6/29/17

Would like a cheaper shipping rate for orders under49.00, also under the sitz bath where it says accessories it did not show a picture or description of what the accessories are.

colleenf37
Colleen F.
6/29/17

I called to check on a part of the order which wasn't sent with the original to see when it would be arriving and the Customer Service lady called me back right away with information I needed. Thank you

jasonl228
Jason L.
6/29/17

Price increase since our latest order, but I suppose that happens. Chat is a little shaky. Window disappeared and when i clicked the link at the bottom to chat/continue it deleted all prior conversation and i had to start over. Other than that, all's well, thanks!

jennyd58
Jenny D.
6/29/17

took a few deaths to princess order and get order number but had goods in time l. Need these to cover my chest cath for dialysis treatments. Thank you

paiger28
Paige r.
6/29/17

Saw the home pedicure pediNova electric dermal nail tool with 14 attachments on your site. Walmart was charging $120. I purchased through your site for $79.95!! We will see how this goes! I hope for the best!

randym131
Randy M.
6/29/17

frustrating website, kept losing the items in my cart, I re-input and now there is double, update cart, now I have to redo payment info, frustrating, took 20 minutes to do something I should've been able to do in 5. Not sure I will shop here again.

noraa30
nora a.
6/29/17

Easy site to understand, pricing is GREAT! We were paying 6.99 for one bag of ten short swabs. At the only place in town that sold them. My husband can have nothing by mouth; he has to have his mouth cleaned 4 times a day (using two swabs at a time, no swab is used twice), plus using the swabs for water. Can you imagine what we would have to pay? Thanks for helping poor people survive.

sheilaj29
SHEILA J.
6/29/17

competitive price, easy to order online, discount code offer. i just hope to get the order promptly. thanks!

amac
Ama C.
6/29/17

Very easy to register and shop. Took me 5 mins...love it! Love that you can track your items too! Great online company. I already referred friends. Thank you

edgardf
EDGARD F.
6/29/17

I try to get help with my delivery time and it was impossible by chat, then I order it becouse a I need the product. I just revived an email that y is going to take 7 to 10 days to deliver. :(

janew162
Jane W.
6/29/17

Fast shipping, great prices!! The item I order I will need regularly for a few more years and iRemedy has the best price. I will not order from anyplace else.

pamr60
Pam R.
6/29/17

I would prefer to know what the shipping costs (or at least an indicative) are earlier in the process. Other than that - easy transaction.

alanc153
Alan C.
6/29/17

I'm impressed with the variety and prices of your products. Looking forward to receiving my package.

deborad5
Debora D.
6/29/17

Items were simple to find, plus this website carried the one item (small elbow sleeve) that I haven't been able to locate anyplace else. Fast delivery.

ivetter5
Ivette R.
6/29/17

Great experience - - I placed the order online. I called customer service and spoke to Tabatha to see if the delivery could be expedited. She followed-up with me and received delivery as promised. Thank you!!!

drm55
Dr M.
6/29/17

Thrilled to find these wonderful lumbar support cushions here at a reasonable cost and so easy to order as well!! Thank you!! I can't wait to get them and if all goes well, I will definitely be ordering again soon.

bradb103
Brad B.
6/29/17

I found what I was looking for quickly and the prices were great! I just hope the shipping time and method are as great as everything else has been so far! We will see...

marcm91
Marc M.
6/29/17

This is my first order with this company. The website works well. I have no idea if I'm going to receive my order in good condition and in a timely fashion. I have no idea if I will receive unsolicited drivel from this company... hence I am not likely come back or recommend them until I receive my order.
My follow-up rating is 4 stars, I'm a tough customer!
After I received my order I can now finish my rating: I received my order in good condition and in a timely fashion, as for the unsolicited drivel... we'll wait and see.

maribela7
maribel a.
6/29/17

shopping experience okay, just wished I would of found all the items I need for my business. but overall its good prices

gregoryo10
Gregory o.
6/29/17

wish the shipping would not be so high i know its not your fault and wish i could get promotions on this product for a discounts price thank you

bettyg77
betty G.
6/29/17

Your site is amazing. Saved me time and money in my household. My husband was recently was in ICU for many days and in need of many things upon returning home. I wish we had known about your business two weeks ago. You should advertise because as a savvy consumer I knew nothing about you until I stumbled upon it by chance. Thanks for being there and doing what you do. sc

rp81
R P.
6/29/17

Very easy and quick. Staff worked quickly and efficiently to adjust an out-of-stock item to one that was available.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?