Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

rp81
R P.
6/29/17

Very easy and quick. Staff worked quickly and efficiently to adjust an out-of-stock item to one that was available.

charmaines11
Charmaine S.
6/29/17

Great selection of splints...found what I could not find in other websites...perfect for my preference!

karenl248
Karen L.
6/29/17

I would have like to purchase items not offered as well such as sliding/folding table for use when in bed, steam humidifier, pants with garter waist and gathered ankle (so doesnt ride up when sleeping). But your site offers the doublesided socks I have been searching all over for and sold individually. Thank You!

micheleo21
Michele O.
6/29/17

Shipping took several more days than expected. I could not track my package. I left 2 voice mails with customer service and dos not get a call back. Sent and email asking when I would get my order and go no response.

lynned35
Lynne D.
6/29/17

easy to order- I love the Metagenics Ultra InflamX 360 plus. It has kept my chronic condition and inflammation disorder under control for years.

lisac225
Lisa C.
6/29/17

Easy to navigate web site for someone who rarely uses computers! Finally found a place with the style of support belt I have been looking for for 2 years! TY amazon for suggesting iRemedy!!!!!!

qt1
Q T.
6/29/17

I love this and it is the first time for me. I hope to get this order soon so I can give them to the residents.
I thought that I was ordering a size large but they ended up being another size but I think we can make them work.

janisu
Janis U.
6/29/17

Shipping method simply says "flat rate". Does this mean USPS, Fedex, UPS? Assuming USPS but "flat rate" not very clear

carlya9
Carly A.
6/29/17

The website was easy to navigate. I recieved my order 2 days after I had bought it. The price was the best I could find, and I checked multiple sights! I will definatly be reordering from iRemedy in the future.

jessed57
Jesse D.
6/29/17

After trying to purchase products from other suppliers of similar products, it was a welcome surprise dealing with this company. They made the experience extremely easy. There site is also very user friendly....which is a big plus.

viorical
viorica l.
6/29/17

If you deliver the quality of product as you state I would be your costumer and more so i would tell others about your quality services

danb322
Dan B.
6/29/17

I couldn't edit the shipping part; I wanted to add a room number. It would be nice if the edit option works.

nn29
N N.
6/29/17

Excellent selection and options for an individual consumer. I would like more inclusive subcategories for simple navigation.

4.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?