Review of iRemedySupply

customerservice@iremedysupply.com

patram
Patra M.
7/12/19

Website was VERY slow! I did get excellent help from on line help, but the slowness of the website was almost enough for me to cancel out before ordering

robertw496
Robert W.
7/12/19

First item customer, I've been looking for specific insoles for my work shoes. You had the item I was looking for and have great pricing, was worried that the item i ordered might not be the correct one. Product arrived today and is exactly what was ordered. I tried on a pair and they feel so good. Yes I am going to reorder from iRemedy again.

guestl
Guest L.
7/9/19

I just ordered but this product was half the price on Amazon so I bought it here. Keep up the good work!

veronicap45
Veronica P.
4/29/19

Very easy to access, finding the product was very easy. I couldn’t remember the name of the cream I was looking for so I describe it them and the pulled right up me that to me is good business.

colleenk61
Colleen K.
4/26/19

the website was slow and awkward. The only reason I was successful in placing my order was bc of Shernette Sharpe, my 'Chat Help'
I'll come back bc the price is good...

jima76
Jim A.
4/26/19

Had to order twice,tried chatting and nobody answered.called 800 nuber and listened to a spectrum commercial for five minutes

jerer
Jere R.
4/24/19

Anxious to try product, pressure relieved , walking pain free, Will keep extra product on hand as price fits in my budget well,

annaq10
Anna Q.
4/23/19

Items were literally disappearing from my cart, at some point I felt like I'm fighting with time. Definitely didn't like that as sometimes I need few minutes to think which product/brand would work better for me and my business...but maybe that's just me. Other than that really great selection and price tag on majority of the items.

jamesh351
James H.
4/23/19

Great selection and prices. Have been using for years and couldn't do without. My feet feel GREAT, so says Tony the Tiger.

minoos
Minoo s.
4/21/19

Your web is complicated and I had to pay almost $8.00 for delivery, this is in saint. I am trying to support the vendors rather than Amazon.

anonymousm437
anonymous M.
4/20/19

My experience was pretty good. I had a bit of trouble returning to locate my final product but I did.

anonymousc439
anonymous C.
4/19/19

First time customer. I wasn't quite sure that the payment page was working correctly. I'll be able to give better feedback when I receive the products

michaelb782
Michael B.
4/18/19

I received an order but unsure whether is was mine or someone else's as it was addressed to a Marie Davi and not Michael Ball. Will wait to hear from iRemedySupply if it was misent.

elizabethk149
Elizabeth K.
4/11/19

all good just needed to better understand what was needed for credit card expiration date...a bit confusing

chelseaw57
Chelsea W.
4/10/19

Buying the products wasn't the problem. I ran into problems trying to return it and the customer service was not the best.

brigitter15
Brigitte R.
4/9/19

I've researched several companies for the best prices for our company to assemble Blessing Bags for homeless shelters and women's shelters. You have good prices and selections.

jimz37
Jim Z.
4/8/19

Your site did not take my order the first time I entered it. Had to enter it a second time before it worked

marybethj2
Marybeth J.
4/5/19

I love the hot packs. I used them when I was in the hospital and couldn't find them anywhere. Then I found your website. Love them. Perfect size.

bettys154
Betty S.
3/27/19

The website kept rejecting my information. It's really a lousy shopping experience compared to other online sites. Get to work and fix the bugs!!!

carlam162
Carla M.
3/27/19

Great price! I've been paying $.25 per needle at the vet. $6 for a box of 100 is a wonderful price! I will order again in the future.

stuartp26
Stuart P.
3/27/19

Would have liked the option of ordering via a toll free number. Confirmation option wouldn't accept my email address.

heidis59
Heidi S.
3/27/19

After placing order I got a progress icon for the rest of the day. My order didn't go through and I had to go back through the process the next day.

alejandraz1
ALEJANDRA Z.
3/26/19

it was easy to fine, simple and easy. After browsing here and there I found what I needed, which not easy in the market.

tamid20
Tami D.
3/25/19

Can't believe an almost 8 dollar shipping charge on a sock like product that only cost 13.00... it should arrive super quickly!

vickiem128
Vickie M.
3/25/19

Easy to navigate and understand your web site! Products shipped separately which I didn't understand but arrived in a timely manner; unfortunately, the one I most needed arrived last. I did appreciate the updates regarding the shipping and arrival times!

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?