Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

lydias56
Lydia S.
2/13/19

I think the flat rate for shipping is unfair. The items I ordered are very small and would not cost much to ship; but I am paying the same as someone that orders a larger, heavier or bulkier item.

karenb886
karen b.
2/10/19

The purchase to cart transition is not fluid....I was bumped out of the site and almost could not find it again, had to use history to find it. The item descriptions are weird, showing a box of tape, but not how many rolls are in it..etc. could use some work.

barbarak259
Barbara K.
2/4/19

Item listings confusing. Products should be listed once with the various packaging cost options to be chosen within the description page.

janetd181
Janet D.
1/27/19

I was able to obtain the product I needed by using your chat feature. The person who assisted me was knowledgeable and very helpful. Items arrived within one week.

diannef37
Dianne F.
1/23/19

I wish you would take my health care debit card for the purchase.

I hope you offer a non-latex version of what I purchased. I will get that next time.

petek50
Pete K.
1/16/19

This is my first purchase with this company. Their website seems very easy to navigate, so I feel I can be comfortable coming back to the site when I have further needs.

lachelles
Lachelle S.
1/15/19

I had a little problem ordering (completely user error) so I opened an online chat. I had to enter a little more info than I would have liked to get started but the customer service rep, Karen, was extremely helpful and offered to call me right away to solve my problem efficiently. EXCELLENT Customer Service!

shirleyw136
Shirley W.
12/30/18

I am happy with the metatarsal toe loop.
Unfortunately the three toe wrap is too difficult to get on and the adjustment of strap is too tedious for me to do. I am shipping it back.

eustacior1
Eustacio R.
12/17/18

Can’t believe I have a fee I never pay shipping on Amazon prime to bad I need them ASAP if not would off shopped some were else .

henryf70
henry f.
12/9/18

the metatarsal pads were MUCH smaller than the ones my podiatrist gave me
Perhaps I should have measured more closely, but they were the only ones available on your webpage.
Do you have any larger ones?

Also, I had "extreme" difficulty removing the paper backing from the pads and had to resort to my razor blade utility knife to finally expose the adhesive. One might consider placing an extra instruction about this as I ruined 5 pads trying to detach the paper and only after a phone call to "DR. JILL's" did I persevere and use the razor blade. (PS what is MP in your state codes?)

brianh617
Brian H.
12/7/18

Very easy to order. I liked what I saw. I will order again. Very good price. And I didn't have to see a doctor when I already know what i needed.

tracir8
Traci R.
12/2/18

The picture and description did not match what I ordered or I would not have bought the product. No shipping information on checkout.

patm185
Pat M.
11/27/18

We will try this. The last one I purchased form whomever was too small in the toe ring so could not use. Hope this works.

lynneg33
Lynne G.
11/26/18

Everything went pretty soon, although I would have liked to sign in as a guest and not have to put in my information - for example password. I have too many passwords. Also I wanted to go back and change something, but was unable to go back. I do have some of what I purchased and don't need a follow up. I like them very much.

michaela644
Michael A.
11/15/18

It would have been good to see the shipping dates and when product would arrive during checkout (e.g., will arrive by Nov 21st).

phyllisp89
Phyllis P.
10/21/18

I am not sure it understood I am shipping to AZ but my billing is in Illinois. Had to input more than once and it kept asking me “same shipping and billing?” The billing zip code is 60015. The shipping is 85258. Thus the lower review rating.

sharonm470
Sharon M.
10/11/18

Easy website. Will NEVER order again,. I ordered BD lancets and got some junk brand. Payed for something I did not order. Not happy at all and do not know if I can return this junk.

heatherv45
Heather V.
9/20/18

Your website is hard to navigate. I needed a bunion compression sleeve and for some reason the different sizes are not in one spot. I had to search to find the large. There is also no way to know what size I need. There should be information about what she size the two sizes would fix. I just had to guess what size I needed. I tried to chat with someone to find what size I needed and no one answered my question. This site is not user friendly at all.

lynj15
Lyn J.
9/13/18

Good so far; affordable bandages and easy shopping. Oh, and GREAT shipping price, also! Thank you!

kristinek35
kristine k.
9/10/18

so far it was good. very accurate and fast. its my 1st time to order from this company. so hopefully it works out well

shawnaj6
Shawna J.
9/9/18

It's a little more expensive than I can get gloves in the store so unless the price or the shipping goes down, I'll only be ordering these once in a while but I like the quality and the color.

beatrices16
Beatrice S.
9/4/18

There is NO info about how many items are in each order. I ordered 2, but is that I don't know if I am getting 2 individual items or 2 packages of 20 each? Very sloppy

annetteh57
Annette H.
8/23/18

Easy to find the item! Love the actual photos! Especially when on a foot to be certain it’s what you need.

donnah326
Donna H.
8/19/18

Great prices on Drs. Remedy nail polish. Found a color I couldn't find on other sites. Wish you carried a wider variety of colors.

vitas11
Vita S.
8/14/18

I think this is the 5th time I've ordered this item, it helps me to be able to walk and I thank you

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?