Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

henryf70
henry f.
12/9/18

the metatarsal pads were MUCH smaller than the ones my podiatrist gave me
Perhaps I should have measured more closely, but they were the only ones available on your webpage.
Do you have any larger ones?

Also, I had "extreme" difficulty removing the paper backing from the pads and had to resort to my razor blade utility knife to finally expose the adhesive. One might consider placing an extra instruction about this as I ruined 5 pads trying to detach the paper and only after a phone call to "DR. JILL's" did I persevere and use the razor blade. (PS what is MP in your state codes?)

brianh617
Brian H.
12/7/18

Very easy to order. I liked what I saw. I will order again. Very good price. And I didn't have to see a doctor when I already know what i needed.

tracir8
Traci R.
12/2/18

The picture and description did not match what I ordered or I would not have bought the product. No shipping information on checkout.

patm185
Pat M.
11/27/18

We will try this. The last one I purchased form whomever was too small in the toe ring so could not use. Hope this works.

lynneg33
Lynne G.
11/26/18

Everything went pretty soon, although I would have liked to sign in as a guest and not have to put in my information - for example password. I have too many passwords. Also I wanted to go back and change something, but was unable to go back. I do have some of what I purchased and don't need a follow up. I like them very much.

michaela644
Michael A.
11/15/18

It would have been good to see the shipping dates and when product would arrive during checkout (e.g., will arrive by Nov 21st).

phyllisp89
Phyllis P.
10/21/18

I am not sure it understood I am shipping to AZ but my billing is in Illinois. Had to input more than once and it kept asking me “same shipping and billing?” The billing zip code is 60015. The shipping is 85258. Thus the lower review rating.

sharonm470
Sharon M.
10/11/18

Easy website. Will NEVER order again,. I ordered BD lancets and got some junk brand. Payed for something I did not order. Not happy at all and do not know if I can return this junk.

heatherv45
Heather V.
9/20/18

Your website is hard to navigate. I needed a bunion compression sleeve and for some reason the different sizes are not in one spot. I had to search to find the large. There is also no way to know what size I need. There should be information about what she size the two sizes would fix. I just had to guess what size I needed. I tried to chat with someone to find what size I needed and no one answered my question. This site is not user friendly at all.

lynj15
Lyn J.
9/13/18

Good so far; affordable bandages and easy shopping. Oh, and GREAT shipping price, also! Thank you!

kristinek35
kristine k.
9/10/18

so far it was good. very accurate and fast. its my 1st time to order from this company. so hopefully it works out well

shawnaj6
Shawna J.
9/9/18

It's a little more expensive than I can get gloves in the store so unless the price or the shipping goes down, I'll only be ordering these once in a while but I like the quality and the color.

beatrices16
Beatrice S.
9/4/18

There is NO info about how many items are in each order. I ordered 2, but is that I don't know if I am getting 2 individual items or 2 packages of 20 each? Very sloppy

annetteh57
Annette H.
8/23/18

Easy to find the item! Love the actual photos! Especially when on a foot to be certain it’s what you need.

donnah326
Donna H.
8/19/18

Great prices on Drs. Remedy nail polish. Found a color I couldn't find on other sites. Wish you carried a wider variety of colors.

vitas11
Vita S.
8/14/18

I think this is the 5th time I've ordered this item, it helps me to be able to walk and I thank you

barryj51
Barry J.
8/7/18

iRemedy has been our go to for quality medical supplies for a few years now. They always have what we need at the right price with prompt shipping.

susanm237
Susan M.
8/1/18

It would be helpful if you had pictures of the actual scalpel blades so I could see the difference in the numbers.

trudis4
TRUDI S.
5/12/18

Found what I needed right away. Check out was easy and hoping delivery will be timely and my product will be just as I ordered! Thank you!

claudiad39
Claudia D.
5/10/18

I have shopped with i Remedy for several items and have been very satisfied with all aspects of my transactions

frano7
Fran O.
4/28/18

Quick & easy! I did not like the product. It was a knee sling for a walker. It's awkward to attempt to use and quite uncomfortable.

connieg69
CONNIE G.
4/16/18

This is so easy, saved me a trip. The price was much better than the store I have been getting these insoles at. So good, I bought 2 pairs! I will never go anywhere else!

chloek10
Chloe K.
4/8/18

I will write something when i get the product timely and without damage i have a broken foot and need this ASAP

hectorf12
Hector F.
3/14/18

Had a difficult time figuring out your order form finally figured it out and it will be easier next time. I also share this computer with my spouse and I have another email address for my laptop.

thomasz26
Thomas Z.
3/13/18

since my last purchase, the prices have gone up big time. Today I did not have a choice but I will be looking for better priced company. I hope I receive my order within few days and not few weeks.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?