Review of iRemedySupply

iRemedySupply reviews

minoos
Minoo s.
4/21/19

Your web is complicated and I had to pay almost $8.00 for delivery, this is in saint. I am trying to support the vendors rather than Amazon.

chelseaw57
Chelsea W.
4/20/19

Buying the products wasn't the problem. I ran into problems trying to return it and the customer service was not the best.

anonymousm437
anonymous M.
4/20/19

My experience was pretty good. I had a bit of trouble returning to locate my final product but I did.

anonymousc439
anonymous C.
4/19/19

First time customer. I wasn't quite sure that the payment page was working correctly. I'll be able to give better feedback when I receive the products

marybethj2
Marybeth J.
4/15/19

I love the hot packs. I used them when I was in the hospital and couldn't find them anywhere. Then I found your website. Love them. Perfect size.

elizabethk149
Elizabeth K.
4/11/19

all good just needed to better understand what was needed for credit card expiration date...a bit confusing

brigitter15
Brigitte R.
4/9/19

I've researched several companies for the best prices for our company to assemble Blessing Bags for homeless shelters and women's shelters. You have good prices and selections.

jimz37
Jim Z.
4/8/19

Your site did not take my order the first time I entered it. Had to enter it a second time before it worked

alejandraz1
ALEJANDRA Z.
4/5/19

it was easy to fine, simple and easy. After browsing here and there I found what I needed, which not easy in the market.

centralo5
Central O.
4/4/19

Easy to navigate and understand your web site! Products shipped separately which I didn't understand but arrived in a timely manner; unfortunately, the one I most needed arrived last. I did appreciate the updates regarding the shipping and arrival times!

bettys154
Betty S.
3/27/19

The website kept rejecting my information. It's really a lousy shopping experience compared to other online sites. Get to work and fix the bugs!!!

carlam162
Carla M.
3/27/19

Great price! I've been paying $.25 per needle at the vet. $6 for a box of 100 is a wonderful price! I will order again in the future.

heidis59
Heidi S.
3/27/19

After placing order I got a progress icon for the rest of the day. My order didn't go through and I had to go back through the process the next day.

stuartp26
Stuart P.
3/27/19

Would have liked the option of ordering via a toll free number. Confirmation option wouldn't accept my email address.

tamid20
Tami D.
3/25/19

Can't believe an almost 8 dollar shipping charge on a sock like product that only cost 13.00... it should arrive super quickly!

davidh1596
David H.
3/20/19

First time order failed because site did not save mailing/ billing address first time thru. Then when I got the order, it was not the correct product. Image did not match product received. Customer serice was prompt with the RMA and processing the refund.

janew184
Jane W.
3/20/19

It was a bit difficult opening a new account and figuring how to enter billing info. I had to go the my cart to complete the purchase

pramodr4
PRAMOD R.
3/15/19

If the discounts are available...i can buy from here always. I can give our supply list and u can send me a quote on various products.

doreenl35
Doreen L.
3/15/19

I had to set up an new account because my password no longer worked and no one sent me a change your password email. So I had to use a different email account. I need this order by next week. Please ship it to me. thanks

kathleena56
Kathleen A.
3/12/19

So far, so good! I just now placed my order and everything worked fine there. Now I will wait to see how long it takes to get my product and see how happy I am with it.

carlosa157
Carlos A.
3/11/19

Hi, I did receive the order but I do have to return and exchange the order from xlarge to large, how I can do that....?

ferrisg1
FERRIS G.
2/28/19

Had no problem getting to the product page by "Search" for product description. But, it took quite a while for the page to open so I could begin to order. Once page opened, easy to order.

williamb1039
William B.
2/21/19

I had a little bug with the checkout process but I reopened my browser and it fixed the issue! Smooth as silk transaction!

susanl474
Susan L.
2/20/19

Good except some trouble with website, had to reloadx2. It would be nice if a person could check cost of shipping

roseo31
Rose o.
2/20/19

This is the first time that I have purchased from this company. So far, it has been a good experience. I am anxious to see how the product works.

Questions? Get answers from the iRemedySupply staff and other customers.

iRemedySupply?