iPostParcels.co.uk

iPostParcels.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.9 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPostParcels.co.uk also ranks 75th among Shipping sites. The most common issues with iPostParcels.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate iPostParcels.co.uk?

“happy”

Mr C.
6/8/20

They lost my parcel then found it again this does not normally happen very happy Very Happy Customer

“the 4stars reviews are fake”

John B.
4/15/20

first, the demain is not correct, so the people who released the positive reviews do not know at all what is ipostparcels and they never used it the correct demain is .com not .co.uk second, ipostparcels is DHL masked under a ghost company, as DHL is largely disgraced and has only negative reviews on this site third, the 4 stars reviewer said that ipostparcels delivered a parcel to Nigeria within 2 days clearly the reviewer has no idea where is Nigeria...lol do not trust any positive review released for this company, as is not possible to release a good review if someone really used ipostparcels/DHL

johnb2611
April 15th, 2020
the correct demain is .com not .co.uk

clearly the reviewer has no idea where is Nigeria...lol

johnw2641
April 18th, 2020
DO NOT USE IPOSTPARCELS (DHL/UKMAIL). We've had 3 parcels (2 different consignments) of gym weight plates cut open and repackaged with different packaging & labels and over half the plates missing out the parcels, with another parcel of weight plates simply disappear off the face of the earth! After contacting customer service we've been told they can't find them and don't know what happened, so tough luck! We've sent several emails, provided evidence including photos of the parcels before they left our premises, and then on delivery in the different packaging with different labels, but apparently this isn't good enough? They ask the same repeated questions running you in circles to avoid resolving the issue and dealing with the claim. There are no contact phone numbers, just email agents trained to avoid paying out claims. We will NEVER use this service again and would recommend if you value your goods/customers to avoid these con-artists like the plague! For reference this refers to consignments # *******4029833 & *******4033706.
mrc197
June 8th, 2020

Very Happy Customer
susanb282
June 2nd, 2017
I usually send domestic parcels which are quick and easy.

Recently I had to send something to the US and I was disappointed that a crucial piece of information was requested almost at the end of the form. I needed a number from HMRC which had a 3-day wait, so I wasted ages filling in the form only to have to start over days later.

Otherwise, really great!
peacea6
May 9th, 2017
Great service from IPostParcel/UKMail; I ordered on the 4th May, was given an 1hr time slot, they came as claimed & picked.
I could instantly track the journey.
My parcel was delivered to its destination (Nigeria) on the 9th May Only 2 working days.
I definitely will recommend the service to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the iPostParcels.co.uk staff and other customers.

Cheap parcel collection and delivery services in the UK?۪.Visit ipostparcels today to send a parcel in the UK or overseas.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPostParcels.co.uk?

Have a question about iPostParcels.co.uk?