Review of iPostal1

service@ipostal1.com

25 reviews with 5 stars

barbarag295
1/1/19

Excellent for organizations that have Board Members across the state and thus their office locations change.

jerryr140
12/14/18

I'm out of the US and it is a tremendous help not having to worry about the mail. The staff is very competent.

mm508
11/9/18

Secure, private filing of my data. Courteous and helpful assistance when interfacing in store in Federal Way Washington. Glad i chose this location!

daveb450
11/3/18

I've been using iPostal1 for about a year. I've moved out of the city to a rural area 50 miles away, but I wanted to keep a mailing address in the city. iPostal1 has solved this problem for me completely. The best part is that when a check arrives they will deposit it for me. Customer service is local and excellent. I have recommended iPostal1 to several colleagues.

alfredoc42
11/2/18

We have utilised this service since the inception of our company. Customer service is professional and reliable and the service is all around great.

iant83
10/30/18

Our company has been with iPostal now for three years. It's a great price and a great service. We did a lot of research on other companies, but nothing comes close.

jerryp145
10/27/18

Immediate, excellent and completely reliable service...each and every time. No mistakes, each request is handled promptly and professionally.

tommyf53
10/27/18

Have been with iPostal for a couple years, I use it for my main address and have just about everything sent to it! I usually have my mail forwarded to where ever I'm at, or if I'm near my iPostal box I can just drop in and pick up from the friendly couple that run the business. I just recently noticed they have a option to open and scan the contents which is then emailed to me.

davidr1062
10/27/18

iPostal1 made it easy to maintain a valid mailing address while traveling. Convenient, easy, and they were able to handle special requests, like forwarding mail to me on the road, efficiently. I loved the service.

elainew97
10/26/18

Good customer service and they are on top of the mail, would recommend them to anyone else that needs mail service

josephs533
10/2/18

Excellent service. They have consistent pricing and great customer service. They offer all the essential options for a small or startup company.

judyh197
9/21/18

We have really appreciated the customer service we have received from iPostal. John and Norman have been our contacts, and they are great! Wel will definitely be using iPostal again when we travel next year.

corinnek11
9/5/18

This company is very reliable, responsive and makes its platform easy to use and intuitive. Super appreciative!

kerrit6
8/12/18

Love working with i postal such a helpful and affordable option for collecting mail! I receive an email with a message that I have received some mail at ipostal, I go onto the site and choose what I want to happen to my mail, then it's finished! Quick easy and inexpensive!

cliffv5
7/26/18

Never a disappointment in product or service, cannot say anything negative, which is how a service should work, without drama or issues.

ericy38
7/24/18

They alert when i have old mail and always take my call when I have a question. I've had the service for 2 years now and no problems.

oliverj26
7/22/18

i travel outside the country all the time, iPostal1 is a great substitute to rely on. In 3 years I never had a concern.

titip
7/12/18

once configured all is set up and automation and notifications are a breeze. mobile app works great. web login works great. very low maintenance and most recommended for virtual address mailing and faxing. 2Two thumbs up!

goldier
7/6/18

Great and easy to work with. Always on point. Never have had any problems with their service. Have been using them for years. Would tell other people and businesses to use them.

josephr283
7/2/18

We have been an iPostal center now for a year. We found it to be great simple add on profit center. One issue that I see is that the customer base, i.e. mailbox customers, are frequently not business oriented. This is reflected in some of the negative reviews that I see on here.
The site works great for both us (the mail center) and the customer (box holder). Both sides have a great simple browser based interface with clear description of costs and procedures. Customers are provided mailboxes at 70% of the cost of an actual box. Customers receive daily scans of their mail and are offered services such as scanning and/or forwarding as a part of their base box cost. The curious thing is I see reviews where the reviewer is complaining about the cost of forwarding and scanning. Those add on services require staff and mailing costs. Plus the costs are detailed on their main browser window.

tonit41
6/4/18

I've been with iPostal1 for over 2 years now and I couldn't be happier with the service. They make it so easy to get and read any mail I receive, and I live more than an hour from my mailbox.

simonk60
5/26/18

Great service: prompt, all online, very responsive. We can easily keep track of all our correspondence. Thanks!

jackb328
5/18/18

Very easy to use and get my mail. Idalia is excellent to work with. My mail is always accurate. I enjoy picking up my mail from Idalia.

matts147
5/3/17

I tried IPostal1 because I was recommended to them. I have had their service for several months now and they have been nothing but amazing. Every time I need help, their customer service was right there to help me. Whenever I needed my mail, I always received it. They have been one of the most reliable companies around.

codyj81
4/23/17

I don't know why this is only 1 star!?? I love iPostal1.com because they have excellent customer service and a perfect product for my business. I highly recommend this company for any small business.

Hi Swan, We have hundred of positive reviews on other more popular review websites, such as Capterra and Trustpilot. We're looking forward to serving you! Sincerely, iPostal1

By Larry B., iPostal1 Representative

Yes, Miriam, these concerns have been resolved. iPostal1 no longer requests additional information for credit card verification. For the record, the original 'problem' was never a real problem, as iPostal1 requested additional information only in a very small percentage of cases when we could not verify a credit card. And even then, we requested that customers blacken out all but the last four digits of the credit card and blacken out the security code. The original review omitted these important facts. In order that there should not be any further concerns, we modified our verification process 6 months ago and do not ever request additional information for credit card verification. Sincerely, iPostal1

By Larry B., iPostal1 Representative

Questions? Get answers from the iPostal1 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iPostal1