Review of iPostal1

service@ipostal1.com

3 reviews with 4 stars

steveb654
9/11/18

Overall, I have been very satisfied with the services of iPostal1. The staff at the Ellicott City, MD location has been very helpful over the past 18 months that I have subscribed to your service. Sometimes, I don't get a response to my request for action i.e. scanning or shipping an item, etc, for a few days or so. This might be due to a heavy work load at their location. I understand that your services have become more popular since I started my subcription.Am I correct in assuming this? I have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt concerning this timeliness issue. Thank you for soliciting my feedback.

abbotm
7/29/18

Generally have no issues. Customer service is good. Dashboard used for incoming and outgoing mail works perfectly.

janeta104
7/6/18

I have been using this service for 2 years. I am happy with the service, for the most part. My only major complaints have to do with the app. It is not always user friendly.
Before I signed on to this service I went into the Postal Box service that would receive my mail and met the person who would be responsible for scanning any mail I would request. That set my mind at ease. They are professional and kind. I have not had an issue with them.

Response from Larry B., iPostal1 Representative
Hi Janet,

Thanks for your review. Glad that you had a chance to visit your mail center and found them professional and kind.

You will be happy to know that we are working on an update to our app.

Sincerely,
iPostal1

Hi Swan, We have hundred of positive reviews on other more popular review websites, such as Capterra and Trustpilot. We're looking forward to serving you! Sincerely, iPostal1

By Larry B., iPostal1 Representative

Yes, Miriam, these concerns have been resolved. iPostal1 no longer requests additional information for credit card verification. For the record, the original 'problem' was never a real problem, as iPostal1 requested additional information only in a very small percentage of cases when we could not verify a credit card. And even then, we requested that customers blacken out all but the last four digits of the credit card and blacken out the security code. The original review omitted these important facts. In order that there should not be any further concerns, we modified our verification process 6 months ago and do not ever request additional information for credit card verification. Sincerely, iPostal1

By Larry B., iPostal1 Representative

Questions? Get answers from the iPostal1 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iPostal1