Review of iPostal1

Tel: 845-579-5770
service@ipostal1.com

janeta104
7/6/18

I have been using this service for 2 years. I am happy with the service, for the most part. My only major complaints have to do with the app. It is not always user friendly.
Before I signed on to this service I went into the Postal Box service that would receive my mail and met the person who would be responsible for scanning any mail I would request. That set my mind at ease. They are professional and kind. I have not had an issue with them.

Response from Larry B., iPostal1 Representative
Hi Janet,

Thanks for your review. Glad that you had a chance to visit your mail center and found them professional and kind.

You will be happy to know that we are working on an update to our app.

Sincerely,
iPostal1
goldier
7/6/18

Great and easy to work with. Always on point. Never have had any problems with their service. Have been using them for years. Would tell other people and businesses to use them.

josephr283
7/2/18

We have been an iPostal center now for a year. We found it to be great simple add on profit center. One issue that I see is that the customer base, i.e. mailbox customers, are frequently not business oriented. This is reflected in some of the negative reviews that I see on here.
The site works great for both us (the mail center) and the customer (box holder). Both sides have a great simple browser based interface with clear description of costs and procedures. Customers are provided mailboxes at 70% of the cost of an actual box. Customers receive daily scans of their mail and are offered services such as scanning and/or forwarding as a part of their base box cost. The curious thing is I see reviews where the reviewer is complaining about the cost of forwarding and scanning. Those add on services require staff and mailing costs. Plus the costs are detailed on their main browser window.

tonit41
6/4/18

I've been with iPostal1 for over 2 years now and I couldn't be happier with the service. They make it so easy to get and read any mail I receive, and I live more than an hour from my mailbox.

simonk60
5/26/18

Great service: prompt, all online, very responsive. We can easily keep track of all our correspondence. Thanks!

jackb328
5/18/18

Very easy to use and get my mail. Idalia is excellent to work with. My mail is always accurate. I enjoy picking up my mail from Idalia.

gabrielj19
4/17/18

Too many unnecessary charges, when requesting to use service asked for cost before consenting to service in forwarding mail and they went ahead and forwarded it anyways without consent. When asking for a refund, the owner did admit that they missed the ask for cost but refused to provide a refund even after admitting fault. Also concerned with the insecurity as very sensitive documents get processed and seems there is a high lack of quality control. It still feels like a scam business with the unprofessional communication and emails.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful of charges that may show up without asking for them. As with many of the reviews online, it's very unprofessional.

raphaelj6
9/4/17

We started using iPostal1 less than 2 months ago and our experience has been terrible. We received an important mail and requested to have it scannned and sent to us. We know that it was received but fail to get the information despite the fact that a few weeks have passed. We have tried customer service but they have been completely useless and are not even able to give us a proper feedback. It seems that they have no proper quality control of the locations in their network. I wish I had known this before and would strongly recommend users to look elsewhere.

matts147
5/3/17

I tried IPostal1 because I was recommended to them. I have had their service for several months now and they have been nothing but amazing. Every time I need help, their customer service was right there to help me. Whenever I needed my mail, I always received it. They have been one of the most reliable companies around.

codyj81
4/23/17

I don't know why this is only 1 star!?? I love iPostal1.com because they have excellent customer service and a perfect product for my business. I highly recommend this company for any small business.

monaj5
10/10/16

I updated my payment card information last month. And It paid for last month fee. This morning I received an email saying credit card payment pending. I removed it and added the same card to profile. They credited $1 and then $9.99 for this month fee. I received email confirmations from my Paypal Master card immediately. A few moments later, I received an email stating that my payment information couldn't be verified and asked me a copy of front and back of my credit card for verification to active the service. I called this company 6 times today, was hung up 6 times. The longest time I was able to talk for 10 sec I guess. So horrible and unbelievably rude. I have never heard of this kind of credit card verification in my whole life. I canceled my account immediately and emailed them for a refund. If no reply in a few days, I will file a dispute. Avoid this business and get the USPS PO box instead.

frederich14
4/24/16

Extremly unprofessional. Poor customer service, asks for picture of your credit card, asks for proof of ID (USPS-1583), and then close your account because considered "high risk", after they charged 200$+ on my card and never had problems. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH IPOSTAL1 - YOU WILL REGRET IT.

rubens39
4/14/16

I had a bad experiences when I was dealing with this company. The company asked to have a copy of the front and back credit card in order to activate my service. My credit card company did not decline the charge and my card is reported as a stolen credit card. So, I asked them what are the reason for doing so? The company could not point it our to me which law indicates that need to have the copies of credit cards? Plus, the company can not even say who is the third party credit card processing company who ask for that copy. My friend who is lawyer confirms there is no law at all supporting this practice. Are they trying to do something not good? Because it seems to me they are hiding something from the customer.

My suggestion, go take your business somewhere else and don't deal with this incompetent staffs and messed up policy. They are not unreliable! Imagine if you are getting service with them? It will cause you a lot of headaches and pains.

leol30
3/9/16

Whatever you do, avoid using iPostal1.com as your mailing service. Their software is ancient and they customer service is terrible. I sent mail to their location after paying for a box online and they deactivated my box for absolutely no reason and discarded my mail. Their response is to use another mail service for my mailing needs after having received my mail. This is absolutely unacceptable and negligent behavior from a business.

Hi Swan, We have hundred of positive reviews on other more popular review websites, such as Capterra and Trustpilot. We're looking forward to serving you! Sincerely, iPostal1

By Larry B., iPostal1 Representative

Yes, Miriam, these concerns have been resolved. iPostal1 no longer requests additional information for credit card verification. For the record, the original 'problem' was never a real problem, as iPostal1 requested additional information only in a very small percentage of cases when we could not verify a credit card. And even then, we requested that customers blacken out all but the last four digits of the credit card and blacken out the security code. The original review omitted these important facts. In order that there should not be any further concerns, we modified our verification process 6 months ago and do not ever request additional information for credit card verification. Sincerely, iPostal1

By Larry B., iPostal1 Representative

Questions? Get answers from the iPostal1 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iPostal1