Review of Ipodsnanosales

SITE CLOSED

8 reviews with 1 star

suem22
3/7/11

I can't believe I've been conned. It looked like an authentic Apple website but I received a very obvious fake. I never thought it would happen to me.

ians4
1/7/11

crap took 3 weeks to come from china ,and guess what it is a mickey mouse fake don't buy no were to contact chinse tim so once again don't buy

guse1
1/2/11

VERY upset looks the real deal,got email saying payment recived,ipod on its way,even an email to say any problems to contact Tim the store owner.But on delivery ipod looked great but was not the real thing when down loading from Apple.Even more frustrating web page has Apple Store on-line and Apple logo.Have sent a number of emails and what a suprise your right no reply just wish I found this site first.

leons
12/10/10

i feel as i have been ripped off i bought an ipod and i have charged it up and it won't turn on unless you have to plug it in the computer this will be annoying if i want to take it to college because when i have to turn it off when i have a lesson i won't be able to turn it on unless i have a computer i am really pissed off and i feel that i have been ripped off.

jonathanh3
11/23/10

Quite convincing at first glance, but prices too good to be true! Complete rip-off and there is the exact same website under a different domain name - ipodnanouk.com.

juliea3
11/23/10

scam don't go there if you want to keep your money oh these people get me so angre

mariea2
11/23/10

Very convincing website. There is no way to contact the sellers if you have a problem - no email address, contact us etc. I bought from them this morning but was unhappy as I did not receive an email confirmation, they have taken the money off my credit card though so I am very worried that I have been scammed.

anthonyt2
11/14/10

it is all a fraud they take payment don't get your goods and you cannot contact them. Rip Off

Questions? Get answers from the Ipodsnanosales staff and other customers.

Ipodsnanosales?