IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

4 reviews with 2 stars

crystalp87
8/14/19
Not happy about this would like a refund click this by mistake and now i'm getting charged and no replys back
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Crystal. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order? Our IMEI Check services are Instant, so after your order we immediately send you a full report to your email address. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers.
magarantt
7/14/18
I bought their service thinking that my iPhone will get unlocked but to my disapointment they did not unlock. They say that they will only get in touch with your carrier and ask to unlock. Which I felt was just a well plotted scam. They replied after few days saying that my phone could not be unlocked because I have unpaid bills. Duh ?? I know that I have unpaid bills thats why I chose their service to unlock it.
Now it been like a month that they haven't replied to my messages. Please do not choose this service if you have un paid bills but if you want to know info about your phone which you already know then please go ahead and throw away your money.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Magarant. Please send us your Transaction ID to verify that you are a customer, locate your order and send you an update. We have separate services for CLEAN and NOT CLEAN devices, so you might have picked the wrong service. Anyhow, we will sort this out once you send us your transaction ID.
sajaa2
7/26/17
I paid $59.95. To get icloud id details for unlock my iphone 6s plus. And it took 2months now still no improvements. Zisis says server not connecting, so when the server will connect..? Already i have wasted my money on some useless wepsites. But i thought Zisis can do this according to sitejappar reviews, You are breaking my hope actually. Now i need a possible feedback or refund my money, but im looking for a good solution not about the money its about my iphone. Either i cant pay anymore so please be consider with my icloud id process. This my IMEI *******72194704 and you already have it.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
We already updated you through our Ticketing Platform to ticket ID 53391. Please check it! For any questions, you can either reply us there or through here with a private message!
adrianw32
3/13/17
well its all done and my phone is still locked? did the IMEI unlock and that did not work. i was offered the icloud unlock for free as a result. all i received was previous owners info including apple ID but NO password. so i am still stuck and out a bunch of money. i should have known better.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Please provide me the Transaction ID of your order to locate and check the whole procedure. Also, it is impossible to hack and find a password of an iCloud account. This is not only illegal (And we do not want to provide illegal services!) but it is also impossible. Waiting for your transaction ID to sort everything out!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone