IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

domenickr1
5/12/17
I recently just used this service with no recommendation, just a shot in the dark. Once I ordered for my T-mobile iphone 7 to be unblacklisted, ticket was created for me and I was able to create an account where I can view the progress of the technicians. It took about 3 days to get my phone off the black list!!! But during those three days, my assigned technician named Zisis kept in touch with me the entire time! Everytime I had an answer or just wanted an update, he would respond to me extremely fast and was very polite. I honestly did not expect such great service. I have to hands-down give this service and Zisis 5-stars. If there were more stars I would give them unlimited LOL But on a serious note, I highly recommend this service to anyone trying to get their phone unlocked like I did. :)

Tip for consumers: Just be nice to the technicians who help you because they are extremely nice as well. Also, just be patient because they are very willing to help you out.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Domenick! Thank you very much for this detailed review!! Glad that we manage to keep you satisfied and provide you exactly the service that you needed! Also, we really enjoyed your tip!
mohammedk18
5/12/17
I paid the full price for my phone but I didn't know the person who sold it to me sold a blacklisted phone but I'm glad these guys were able to put my nightmare away! I paid $600 for the god damn blacklisted phone!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Mohammed! It is good that you can use your iPhone again. Just to clarify, you did not pay us $600 :D We do not have that expensive services :D
yordankr
5/12/17
Nice and good service, they aré fast and excelent, once you contact with them. Every goes by ir self
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Yordank. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We are doing our best to stay fast and provide high quality services and support!
yanselc
5/12/17
I personally recommend this guys, I had 2 phones that they where blacklisted and for a really low price they where able to removed that restriction and so now I can activate the phone again, thanks a lot I'm really happy!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Yansel. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhones! Both of them!!
priyar15
5/11/17
I bought a blacklisted iPhone 6+ and this guy was able to unblacklist it for me in 3 days!!! My phone is working well...also as a t-mobile user, this was definitely worth the money :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Priya!! Enjoy using your iPhone with T-Mobile USA again!!
alikisanitav
5/10/17
Used this service twice so I decided to write this review. I am from Tonga and had an iPhone 5 locked to AT&T US and they were able to unlock it fast and was really happy. I recently bought a cracked screen iPhone 6s and had no idea if phone was blacklisted and such. They were able to find out everything I needed to know about the iPhone in less than 24 hours. It was protected with iCloud and couldn't be removed and I guess the phone was stolen, hahaha. But overall, their customer service is awesome and would use them again in future. Give them a try, you wont regret it.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alikisanita! Always check a device before buying it! Sorry that you had to learn it with the hard way! Anyhow, thank you for your great review!
thomass205
5/10/17
took right at 10 days got an email put sim card in and it worked. was blacklisted on verizon now im using it on tmobile works like a charm with the money!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your CLEAN Verizon USA iPhone with T-Mobile USA network (Actually you can use it with any network you want!). Thank you for this awesome review!
hollic8
5/10/17
I had purchased a phone second hand from someone and a month later, they "stopped paying the bill" so MY IMEI/phone got "blocked"/blacklisted. I contacted the person I bought the phone from and they assured me it would be taken care of. After 2 days of still not having a phone, I stumbled upon this site. I thought I would give it a shot since it would be cheaper than buying another phone. I filled out the form, and paid the expedite fee. I expected to have a working phone 24 hours later, but instead 3 days later, still nothing...So, I contacted my "rep" and asked what was up. He (Zisis) explained that the systems had gone down and apologized that it wasn't yet taken care of. He assured me that not only would the expedite fee be refunded to me, but he would do his best to move me to the top of the list and strive to have it completed for me within the next 12-24 hours....he delivered as promised!! Everything is working as it should, I got the refund back into my account the very next day AND he even followed up the day after that to make sure all was in working order. I will definitely recommend them should I find anyone else in a similar situation.

Thank you all!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Holli!! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! Sorry for this delay, but it was a worldwide one! Thank you for your understanding and patience, and we are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services!
sarahv33
5/10/17
It was good service my phone ended up being unblacklisted after four days I am greatful with this service. You will not be disappointed.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Sarah! Glad that you stayed satisfied with our services!! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone!
alamgirk
5/9/17
I didn't think it's even possible to unlock my phone, but you guys make it possible u guys r rock.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
It is good that you finally manage to start using a useless iPhone again!! Thank you Alamgir for sharing your experience with us here :D Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone!
liridonv
5/4/17
Excellent Service and very prompt responses to the my questions. My phone was unlocked with no problem. Will use their services again for sure.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Liridon!! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and we are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!!
alfonsol9
5/2/17
Excellent service, the phone was unlocked without a problem and during the time frame given. Thank you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alfonso!!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
evaj14
5/1/17
I have always been very skeptical of online sites that claim they can unlock your phone, as paying up front has always frightened me a bit. But these guys totally turned my opinion around. I asked for a back-ground check on a friend given to me by a friend (as I mislaid mine) for $14.95 and they confirmed the phone was unlocked. Zisis was incredibly helpful and I learnt everything I could possibly know about the phone. The unlocking process was $69.00 and took around 12 business days to complete. The phone now works perfectly! Thank you IPhoneUnlock.Zone and Zisis!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot for your nice words Eva!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We (And Zisis) are very glad that we manage to earn your trust!
rafaelat
5/1/17
It's the second phone I sent for unlock, and this time I was a bit disappointed because of a 2 weeks delay. But Zisis was always very responsive, and I can finally use my phone from Japan Softbank!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone Rafaela!! We do not offer services that we cannot deliver! We will be waiting your other iPhones to get them unlocked :DD Thank you for your awesome review!
ferasc
4/29/17
Am so happy that my iphone got unlocked due to this site services and i would like to thank Mr.Zisis for the total effort for getting the owner information.
Thanks again bcz my phone since 4 months not working and finally its okay.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
We are very glad that you were finaly able to start using again your old iPhone after 4 months of being to your drawer! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and we thank you (And Zisis!) for sharing your experience with us here!
albertoa24
4/27/17
Im very happy with this service in time and well done. Easy work with him is my 2do phone any other problem i just go to website done
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alberto!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
michaelb508
4/26/17
Thank you Zisis for a very satisfying service. Hope to get in touch with you soon. Maybe I will recommend this site to my friends and relatives.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you very very much Michael!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and we will be waiting for ALL your friends and relatives!! :D
rebeccah97
4/24/17
Paid the extra money to get faster service . Two weeks phone was unblacklisted . Had a minor delay due to Easter . Sent a email asking if everything was ok cause I was past expected day . Got a email back stating about delay and with in 48 hours my phone was good to go . Thanks alot
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Rebecca for your great review! Sorry for this delay, but holidays are not included to the business days! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D
echalg
4/24/17
Terkadang technologi menyusahkan pemilik nya sendiri.. kenapa tidak di beri kemudahan atas semua penyakit lupa ini, aku hanya manusia biasa yg tidak luput dari salah dan lupa.. Mohon Maaf jika kehadiran diriku di dunia ini hanya menyusahkan...
miguelv13
4/22/17
Great work from this place I would definitely recommend this site to anyone! Expidited price is definitely worth it!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Miguel :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
miguelr25
4/21/17
It takes a while to take my iPhone unblacklisted but they did on like 10 days,those reviews are real too I thought they don't,read the reviews and be patient cause it takes time but is real
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Miguel. Normally your service takes around 24 hours, but due to Easter some delays occured. However, you can now enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D Thanx for your great review!
genaroc5
4/21/17
Legit i swear it helps their service is great no doubts, to whoever giving bad reviews i don't know their problem but for me everything went alright. If i ever get the same problem im definitely gnna request their service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Genaro for supporting us! We are very happy that we successfully unlocked your iPhone and that you stayed satisfied! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
bahnd
4/21/17
Unlocked my iPhone and I now can use it. Beware of religious holidays as it will take longer during these periods
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Bahn! Holidays in general are not included to the business days, which was the reason of the small delay! Thank you very much for your awesome review!
johns1724
4/20/17
At first I was a bit skeptical. I thought, "I'll give it a shot. If it's a waste, it's a waste". It definitely wasn't. Zisis was quick and kept me up to date regarding a delay because of a holiday. I only waited about a week and I'm glad I did. IPhone 6 is now ready to go. Many thanks!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you John! Now you do not have to worry or doubt our legitimate services :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and thank you again for this great review!
fahada28
4/15/17
I had great experience with Zisis from customer service.
I made my request a month ago and it took for ever but by the end they got the job done. Now my I phone is unlocked.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Fahad!!! Sorry for this delay. You can enjoy now your unlocked iPhone :D

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone