IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

emekao2
7/24/17
Took a long time but awesome job I will recommend this to anybody whos trying to get their phone unlocked
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this awesome review Emeka! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!!
ilanas4
7/7/17
I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
iLana, we already explained you through our ticketing platform that you purchased a Vivo Brazil Network Unlock service for a Blacklisted device. We also explained you (BEFORE making this order - And we also state that to our Product description) that Blacklisted devices, will not work inside the country that they were blacklisted after the unlock. Unlocking & Unblacklisting an iPhone are totally two different things. We do not state that we can remove the Blacklist status from a Vivo Brazil iPhone, in fact we state exactly the opposite (That we cannot!). Your IMEI number is Network Unlocked, which is exactly what you have ordered (And we provided you). I am sorry that you feel that way, but there is a reason why we state PLEASE READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE. We already had major expenses for removing the network lock from your Blacklisted Vivo Brazil IMEI number, which is the reason of the denial and rejection of your refund request. You are accusing us of something that we did not do, and this is greatly unfair for us, since we are doing our best to provide exactly the services that we advertise (And most of our customers shared it through Sitejabber).
jb390
7/6/17
PART I: So, ...I moved to Tokyo two years ago and got an iPhone 6 with Softbank. Softbank agreed to unlock iPhone6s and later models two months after I signed a 2-year contract. Two years later, I ended up owning a locked iPhone 6 that Softbank won't unlock!@#! Thanks to Zisis and team, I now own an 'unlocked' iPhone 6 that still works in Japan! (beware of other IMEI unlocking services that, once unlocked from Softbank, can be used anywhere in the world, except Japan).

PART II: And so, ...IPhoneUnlock.Zone's customer support was excellent, as was the info on their website. Because I really don't understand how they perform their 'magic" I had to accept the wait-time, though I had been warned. The price seemed a little high, too, but as I said, I don't really understand what is involved. Bottom line: clear information, good support and they successfully unlocked my Softbank iPhone 6 :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey J B. Thanx for your detailed review and for your nice words! Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone!!!
gilbertoc8
7/5/17
Zisis resolúvel meu problema com iPhone na blaklist primeiros resultados não foram bom mais zisis reenviô e deu tudo certo iPhone funcionando obrigado a toda equipe valeu
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gilberto :D Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! Sorry for this delay, but the good news is that everything worked out fine :D
khalilm12
7/5/17
At first i was curious but then i decided to give it a try. Zisis was so helpful. I wanted the icloud info for my iphone 6s and she was there to help me, although i wasnt lucky which is not their fault they gave me a refund. I really appreciate Zisis effort. Zisis keep up the good work ;)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Khalil! Thanx for sharing your experience with us here! Just to update you, the service is now working great again so we will be waiting for your new order :D
fadin2
6/28/17
We have been offering iPhone unlocking service and BIG THANKS to iPhoneUnlock.Zone. Great customer service, reasonable pricing and on time. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to unlock iPhones
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Fadi! We are doing our best to keep our Customer support on high levels and our prices to the lowest we can!! Thanx for recommending us to others :D ohh, and enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
angelak67
6/25/17
I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Angela. Can you please provide us your IMEI number and Transaction ID of your order to locate and give you an update (Send in in private message)? Have in mind that if we cannot deliver what we promised, we always provide a full reiund!
carlosg69
6/21/17
They don't unlock your iPhone, you pay so they can tell you that you have to pay again so the phone can be unlocked. It's a COMPLETE RIP OFF... Save your money
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Carlos. Please send us in Private your IMEI number and the Transaction ID of your order to locate it (Also send us the e-mail address that you typed to our Ordering Form). Also, if you contacted us not within business hours, our reply might get to you after 8-12 hours, so you need to be a little patient! Anyhow, we are waiting for your IMEI/Transaction ID, to locate your order and give you a status update of your order.
fernandop28
6/21/17
Everything as expeted GREAT SERVICE

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Fernando. Thanx for that awesome review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and we will be waiting for your friends :D
yasenr
6/17/17
I will use there service again and definitely will tell to friends for the service.Thanks for everything.Good luck.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Yasen for sharing your experience you had with us here! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone, and we will make sure to treat your friends as we treated you!
kathleenm107
6/13/17
I was a bit sceptical about this site, as it was for my grandson, and he was paying me as i had PayPal, but am happy to say even though the iPhone was locked to iCloud nothing could be done, but true to their word 100% of the money was returned for my grandson, I thank Zisis for this, and would definetly reccomend this site to any person who wants theyre phone unlocked
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kathleen for your nice words! Sorry that we could not help you! You can contact us anytime to get an update for a new service (Once it gets online!).
arielp7
6/7/17
At first I was skeptical about this whole iPhone unlock online but was happy I gave it a shot. They helped me with all the problems my phone had and quickly emailed me back when I asked them questions as to what choose for my specific situation (I bought a phone from Craigslist not knowing it was reported lost/stolen). It only took about a total of a week to get an IEMI check, carrier unlock and to remove the blacklist from my phone. Very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend it to anyone with the same problems I had, easily deserve a 5 star review
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Ariel! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone!! If you have more questions, you can always drop us an e-mail!
paulr225
6/7/17
I rarely , if ever, write reviews but "IPhone Unlock.Zone" offers a legitimate service that works. Zisis provided excellent customer care and I have now begun processing my second unlock request. Yes, there were delays but they were to do with my provider. Have not given 5 stars because the description for five stars is a bit over the top. However it is a five star service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Paul! Thanx for that great review! Hopefully, you will update your current review after we complete your second order as well :D
elizabethw136
6/7/17
Remember you might need the pin for the new sim you insert. Otherwise my 7plus was opened just fine.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Elizabeth. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone 7+! Yes, if PIN is activated on an iPhone, you will have to know it :S
treyh15
6/1/17
The CSR who took care of us was responsive and good about updating, but it took 4 1/2 weeks to get our phone unlocked from Softbank. I'm guessing it was because of Softbank's delay, but it was a long time to go without a phone in the US!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Trey! Softbank had some delays, but the service is back and within 8 business days it gets completed! Enjoy your Unlocked iPHone!
erikav8
6/1/17
Good service!!!and they keep you updated on where your request is.It's worth what I paid for. Soooooo happy i got my phone unlocked:)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Erika!!! We are all happy that you stayed satisfied from our services!
sirringon
6/1/17
I will always do business with this site. I my phone. The children were obviously playing with it while I was asleep so the battery died and they could not trace it in the house. I needed a phone badly so it was reported stolen to trigger the insurance response. About three months, when we were moving to another location, I found the phone and when I wanted to use it again it did not work. The mobile service provider told me the phone had been blacklisted. I registered on this site to get it unlocked and I was given between 3-5 working days to get it restored, and true to their words, the phone came back live after the forth day.
Thank you so much https://www.sitejabber.com.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for sharing with everyone your experience with us! Enjoy your CLEAN (NOT BLACKLISTED!) iPhone!
reginaldl6
5/30/17
I will say that, this type of service is quite scary to commit to, but I'm so glad that I did, and I will for sure be taking all of my similar future phone issues to Zisis. I purchased the unblacklist service for my iPhone 7plus, and it was the greatest $39 dollars I spent this year so far! The service took a little longer than it was expected to, but it was exactly what was promised, and has me very excited that my purchase of a $1,125 iPhone 7 plus wasn't in vain, due to me not checking out the device properly before purchasing. Zisis came through for me and I highly recommend this service to all with a similar issue, I will definitely be referring friends!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Reginald! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services and that now you can normally use your device without any issues! Just a reminder though (For those that will read your review)! iPhones are expensive equipment, so before spending that large amount to buy it, always check it! It is better to spend a few bucks on checking an iPhone, than getting "scammed" and spend almost a thousand dollars! Anyhow, thank you again for your great review! If you need anything, we are one e-mail away!
charlieo14
5/30/17
It was so fast and easy they got it working just like that popped my sim in when they gave me the go but it was like I got my self a brand new phone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot Charlie!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
johnb882
5/25/17
After getting ripped off by a guy i bought a phone from online, Zisis came through in a shorter amount of time than was expected with a fully functional phone. I will be suggesting this website to anyone else that makes the choice to buy a phone online and gets ripped off. Thanks again, Zisis.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey John! Good thing that everything turned out just fine!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and thank you for this review! :D
raveh1
5/25/17
Very good deal to unlock iphone6 from the older owner.buying cell phone seller it very tricky it can be problem.you never know that phone it working because of the lock device.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Rave! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone 6!!
allyc12
5/18/17
I admit I was a bit skeptical about this service because there were some bad reviews, but I'm happy to report the service worked for me.
I ordered the expedited unlocking, and it took 6 business days for my phone to be unlocked.
Zisis was professional and answered all my questions.
I've put two sim cards into my phone so far, and both worked.
I'm so happy to have a working phone again, and I'd recommend this service for anyone who needs to have their iPhone unlocked.
Thanks for the help Zisis!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Ally!! Thank you for your great review. About the negative reviews, I can only say that no company can satisfy ALL customers, so it is a normal thing to have some unsatisfied ones! We are not perfect, but we are trying our best! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone (Zisis also sends his greeting and he thanks you for mentioning him!).
karitaa
5/18/17
They where the ONLY ones that could do it, and they did!!! very good service, were very good about updating all info I needed. They were very good about all my concerns thank you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Karita!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! We always advertise services that we tested and verified! Thanx again!!
nashm3
5/17/17
Good service and they keep you updated on where your request is at. All in all, I'm satisfied. It's worth what I paid for.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nash!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D
selebniar
5/17/17
garentee to unlock ur phone !!! they gave you the certain ammount of days and it does unlock your phone. just gotta be patient. i didnt trust it at first but i gave it a few andnit did unlock my phone i do highly recomend this
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Selebnia. Glad that we proved to you that you can trust us :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone